Annie's Super Sissy Idea List!

I have no idea why wearing women's lingerie pleases me so, but it does and has for some time now. It started with panties, and my first pair were a white thong my wife bought for me! She actually bought about 90% of what I've got now, though unfortunately she's not really participating in that part of my life anymore. She knows all about it, and she tolerates it more or less, but it's become a turn off for her.

There was a time when she'd take me out for pedicures and she'd pick the color! OMG those were the days! Still, I count myself very lucky to have a wife who knows and is at least basically OK with it. Her main concern is just that I'm discrete about it due to the fairly conservative area we live in.

Well this is interesting...

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
90% Voyeur
87% Switch
76% Dominant
76% Experimentalist
76% Non-monogamist
72% Rope bunny
71% Submissive
67% Rigger
58% Exhibitionist
54% Brat

I had no idea I was a rope bunny! This sounds like fun!

I can't remember my score when l last did it may have to do again! X

View attachment 2124254

You're so close, just too straight, too "up against the wall", too... male.

You need to perk your tush out a bit, spread your hands out a little on the door, favor one hip a little to give you a little tilt, turn your head a little to tease us that you might turn around to look at us without showing anything... at least some 4" heels to shape your legs and tush more, arching your feet.

Look at some models posing and try to emulate them. i think you'll be amazed at how stunning you will look!

Oh and a nice waist cincher tight under the slip to give you some hour-glass and 'hips'.

You're so close, just too straight, too "up against the wall", too... male.

You need to perk your tush out a bit, spread your hands out a little on the door, favor one hip a little to give you a little tilt, turn your head a little to tease us that you might turn around to look at us without showing anything... at least some 4" heels to shape your legs and tush more, arching your feet.

Look at some models posing and try to emulate them. i think you'll be amazed at how stunning you will look!

Oh and a nice waist cincher tight under the slip to give you some hour-glass and 'hips'.

great advice sweetie thank you with xxxx

Last edited:
great advice sweetie thank you with xxxx

View attachment 2124360

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
90% Submissive
85% Slave
83% Rope bunny
73% Voyeur
72% Pet
72% Experimentalist
71% Boy/Girl
66% Ageplayer
66% Degradee
63% Brat
60% Exhibitionist
60% Non-monogamist
58% Primal (Prey)
46% Primal (Hunter)
45% Vanilla
44% Masochist
38% Switch
34% Rigger
26% Master/Mistress
25% Sadist
23% Dominant
22% Owner
21% Degrader
20% Daddy/Mommy
11% Brat tamer

Girls and Gurls,

Sadly there have been some developments with my family and marriage that demand that I pay my full attention to them. So I'm leaving the forums and my other selfish online sexplay pursuits to focus on my husband and family. I have enjoyed talking with you sissy men and helping in my small way. I hope you all have the opportunity to be or feel as beautiful and sexy as you all deserve.

Big Kiss!!!

Annie

I hope that everything works out OK for you Annie and that we see you again. Good luck and take care :kiss:

Girls and Gurls,

Sadly there have been some developments with my family and marriage that demand that I pay my full attention to them. So I'm leaving the forums and my other selfish online sexplay pursuits to focus on my husband and family. I have enjoyed talking with you sissy men and helping in my small way. I hope you all have the opportunity to be or feel as beautiful and sexy as you all deserve.

Big Kiss!!!

Annie

Best wishes xx

Okay, sissies, is there anything I've missed in the list? Surely there are other sissy deeds or fantasies I couldn't guess you sissies would like to do?

This might seem quite tame.

I'm quite sure I'm in single, or low double digits here, still my mind is stimulated and my erection proves that denial is a lie. I have purchased panties on business trips and slept in them. I've always discarded them before the trip home, my wife wouldn't understand.

Frequently outdoors, I often carry some sort of chap-stick, as a generic use of the term. I like the "softlips" brand. They come in a slim 'feminine' product case that reminds me of woman's lip gloss and some of the flavors are like something an adolescent girl might use.

On one vacation (with my wife of many years), I had bought this and was applying it on my lips and hadn't realized for a few days that the one I bought was "pearl tinted" Yes, I was wearing lip stick (very subtle) and didn't even realize it. Of course now I do, and have since "accidentally" bought the tinted ones and use it from time to time. It gives me a quiet thrill and I wonder if anyone notices.

During the recent community lock-downs, I thought it would be fun to wear bright red, bold, unmistakable lip-stick, and simply hide it behind a face mask. As restrictions are loosening, it might be harder to get away with, but there you go.

Has anyone done this?

new pantie pics

I'm quite sure I'm in single, or low double digits here, still my mind is stimulated and my erection proves that denial is a lie. I have purchased panties on business trips and slept in them. I've always discarded them before the trip home, my wife wouldn't understand.

Frequently outdoors, I often carry some sort of chap-stick, as a generic use of the term. I like the "softlips" brand. They come in a slim 'feminine' product case that reminds me of woman's lip gloss and some of the flavors are like something an adolescent girl might use.

On one vacation (with my wife of many years), I had bought this and was applying it on my lips and hadn't realized for a few days that the one I bought was "pearl tinted" Yes, I was wearing lip stick (very subtle) and didn't even realize it. Of course now I do, and have since "accidentally" bought the tinted ones and use it from time to time. It gives me a quiet thrill and I wonder if anyone notices.

During the recent community lock-downs, I thought it would be fun to wear bright red, bold, unmistakable lip-stick, and simply hide it behind a face mask. As restrictions are loosening, it might be harder to get away with, but there you go.

Has anyone done this?

No not done that but have done lots of other naughty things like wearing a vibrating butt plug all day at work held inside by small thong.
Set the pulse to slow and chatted across the room to guys l fancied and cum in my panties!

Last edited:

Has anyone done this?

Anything that allows one to flirt with CDing and feminisation in the 'real world' can't be called tame!

I love to dress in androgynous clothing and go out in public. It's very subtle but feels lovely - I've talked about this elsewhere, but I love to wear tight jeans and a stripy top with skinny hoodie and board pumps, with pink lace panties and holdups underneath. I've even worn clear lip gloss, clear nail varnish and mascara. My haircut is very unisex anyway - kind of a pixie cut / wedge / classic schoolboy cut.

I love to sit in a park on a spring day, in sunglasses, smoking a cigarette. I wish I was 35 years younger but it still gives me a lovely feeling. I really want to push it, to wear a bra as well, without it being too obvious. 💖😍💖

Has anyone done this?

I've used the mask to play with makeup and go out in public a couple times. I work at home and wife is retired so very little time to myself to indulge like that but I found it thrilling. If I could get perfume off my skin easily, I think I would be a perfume slut too!

Back