Looking for Advice on Seduction (M2M)

Superfungurl

SissyCumSlut
Here's the situation for which I'm looking for...ideas? Input! That's a good general term. OK, so my stupid hard-drive went out on my desktop and I took it in to a shop near me, someplace I've never used, a small one-man type operation. And...I cannot tell you for sure, obviously, and I'm not typically good at this but I get the slightest of feelings the guy might be..."open"...to...playing? So I was considering doing the following - I have a backup laptop and it needs serious upgrading. I thought what if I brought it to him and unlike my main machine I had him fix, on THIS one I have a folder pretty obviously with dirty videos inside...and have them all be sissy and cock, etc.??? And then have a sub-folder saying something stupid like "Me" and duh...pictures of me CDing. And then...that's it! Stupid? Genius? Somewhere in between? Any suggestions?

Here's the situation for which I'm looking for...ideas? Input! That's a good general term. OK, so my stupid hard-drive went out on my desktop and I took it in to a shop near me, someplace I've never used, a small one-man type operation. And...I cannot tell you for sure, obviously, and I'm not typically good at this but I get the slightest of feelings the guy might be..."open"...to...playing? So I was considering doing the following - I have a backup laptop and it needs serious upgrading. I thought what if I brought it to him and unlike my main machine I had him fix, on THIS one I have a folder pretty obviously with dirty videos inside...and have them all be sissy and cock, etc.??? And then have a sub-folder saying something stupid like "Me" and duh...pictures of me CDing. And then...that's it! Stupid? Genius? Somewhere in between? Any suggestions?
Do it. If he does want to play with you and sees your sexy CD pics he might think you did it accidentally on purpose to let him know you you want to play too. And if he's not into you after seeing you're pics he'll probably just think the laptop is where you keep your secret stash so your wife doesn't find it and not really care about your pictures being on the hard drive.

I fix computers.😘

I don't quite get it. You'd still have to break the ice somehow. Why not just do it upfront?

Are you hoping he'll do it so you don't have to?

I don't quite get it. You'd still have to break the ice somehow. Why not just do it upfront?

One option is to put a text file in the folder with an attention grabbing filename. If you know the guy’s name, name it something like “read me <guy’s name>”. Then in the file write something like, “If you like what you see, give me a call at xxx xxxx”. Could work.

More like...it's a very fun game to play. And as an adult, there are not too many games that capture my attention...make sense? Fair question!

More like...it's a very fun game to play. And as an adult, there are not too many games that capture my attention...make sense? Fair question!
I guess it's a fair question, sure, but I don't think you'd like my answer.

Hint: My answer isn't "no, it doesn't make sense." I do think I'm getting the picture.

O yes, do it. It's an exciting thing to do, and to wait for what happens (or not). I'm quite convinced that those repair shops see many things that the customers are not aware of and their policy is probably to act like they did not see anything. But if you make it so obvious...

I did a similar thing by mistake. Forgot to take the backup card out of my camera when I brought it to the maintenance shop. The photos on it showed clearly that I don't mind being showered in cum and being forced to serve (many) men. Nothing happened when I picked up my camera a few days later, but at least it inspired me to write a story about it. https://literotica.com/s/camera-maintenance-service

Make eye contact. That will tell you everything.
Absolutely I will be...definitely. Because...I've definitely perceived "signals"...I mean, how many repair shops text you to...compliment you on your ability to navigate CMD? For me, the answer is one...one repair shop.

Absolutely I will be...definitely. Because...I've definitely perceived "signals"...I mean, how many repair shops text you to...compliment you on your ability to navigate CMD? For me, the answer is one...one repair shop.
one time a guy at the laundromat noticed my various thongs, jockstraps and undies, that no straight man would wear. Our eyes locked, he smiled, I smiled, the next thing you know I was getting fucked in his motel room. I can usually tell by the way a guy looks at me that he wants to fuck me.

one time a guy at the laundromat noticed my various thongs, jockstraps and undies, that no straight man would wear. Our eyes locked, he smiled, I smiled, the next thing you know I was getting fucked in his motel room. I can usually tell by the way a guy looks at me that he wants to fuck me.
I wish I had that ability...it'd be like a...5th sense!

Genius!! But when you hand over the machine just be honest. Tell him he hope he isn't offended when he sees the file you describe. Tell him secretly you crossdress and theres a file that has those pictures on it. See how he reacts. Or…. Put a folder with his name on it and within that folder create a text file and write a message. Ask him if hes secretly into it and if he is, just have him respond “ interested. Or. Not interested” . When you get the machine back, open the file and see if he responded. If it was me, id type “INTERESTED!!!!!! Call me at ****. With my number. Its times like this I wish i had my own computer shop and had a customer like you. 😢. Id be all over you after I found out.

Oh. It might help if you write something like whats on your bio profile. I think if he is or isnt, reading how much you like cock might persuade him to step out of his comfort zone and be gifted by an oral pleaser like yourself.

The thing about "seduction" is, it's never about sending a from-a-distance, hands-off signal you hope the other person will respond to. That only works if the other person is already interested and thinking about taking a step with you. That isn't seduction.

No matter what you put on your drive, what notes you leave, or whose name you put on everything, the seduction will still be about the face-to-face interaction: Using your personality, your eyes, and your words to close the deal.

I mean, yeah, of course you aren't going to just barrel forward with it if you have no idea whether he'd be interested, but that's part of it too - not every seduction is going to succeed and you have to know when to leave it alone. But you might as well just do it face to face instead of with this contrived fishing ideas.

It's sooooo simple. Look at him. If he won't hold your eye contact in a friendly way, he's not interested. If he does, you can keep going, start using your words, and see whether "interested" means "willing."

Last edited:
O yes, do it. It's an exciting thing to do, and to wait for what happens (or not). I'm quite convinced that those repair shops see many things that the customers are not aware of and their policy is probably to act like they did not see anything. But if you make it so obvious...

I did a similar thing by mistake. Forgot to take the backup card out of my camera when I brought it to the maintenance shop. The photos on it showed clearly that I don't mind being showered in cum and being forced to serve (many) men. Nothing happened when I picked up my camera a few days later, but at least it inspired me to write a story about it. https://literotica.com/s/camera-maintenance-service
Great story!

Back