Have you ever experienced an all Bi-men's play orgy? Tell about your experiences!

BlueEyes1969

Literotica Guru
I am about to re-enter the world of the play party scene after the COVID cautions. I have had some awesome experiences within the framework of multiple players and look forward to meeting with a new group -all vaxed, tested and clear - for some HOT experiences. I'd love to hear about other's experiences in that scene! Share your stories!

I've been to many but none since COVID. I was a member of 3 gay/bi groupe in Houston that would have group parties every month during the day at a members house. Two of the groups were gay/bi and the third was a rimmer group. At the designated time everyone would introduce themselves and state their preferences then strip. There was usually a few guys that would immediately get busy in front of everyone then other would pair up and go to bedrooms. Some guys would stand around beds watching and beating off as guys on beds sucked and fucked. Fun was had by all just about anything you wanted was available.

Ive been to a a place where every week a guy opens up his apt for men to play. I met this decent guy on kik and we chatted awhile but neither could host. We found this place and decided to meet. It costs 10$ to enter but was worth it. We got in and there were several men naked hanging around. We moved to a spare bedroom, i got on my knees and started sucking his cock. It was a nice thick 7” cock and I savored it and was giving the group a good show. He was verbal and was talking dirty to me. I had a raging hard on!! A guy came up beside him and started to kiss him. Next thing i know i was sucking that guys cock too. Going back and forth. I felt another set of hands groping my bottom. (I was on all fours, back arched like a good cock sucker would be). I lavished both cocks. The guy i met came all over my mouth. This one guy kissed me after and we shared cum. He was actually very good looking and was unexpected. The guy i met dressed and left. I turned over and sat up but hadnt cum yet. Some older guy started sucking my dick as the younger guy stayed beside me and kissed me. I told him to suck my nips and soon i exploded in the one guys mouth. I finished the other guy off by sucking him. It was a very hot experience.
One thing i remember is several other men watching me give head and jerking off as they watched me. That turned me on big time.

Ive been to a a place where every week a guy opens up his apt for men to play. I met this decent guy on kik and we chatted awhile but neither could host. We found this place and decided to meet. It costs 10$ to enter but was worth it. We got in and there were several men naked hanging around. We moved to a spare bedroom, i got on my knees and started sucking his cock. It was a nice thick 7” cock and I savored it and was giving the group a good show. He was verbal and was talking dirty to me. I had a raging hard on!! A guy came up beside him and started to kiss him. Next thing i know i was sucking that guys cock too. Going back and forth. I felt another set of hands groping my bottom. (I was on all fours, back arched like a good cock sucker would be). I lavished both cocks. The guy i met came all over my mouth. This one guy kissed me after and we shared cum. He was actually very good looking and was unexpected. The guy i met dressed and left. I turned over and sat up but hadnt cum yet. Some older guy started sucking my dick as the younger guy stayed beside me and kissed me. I told him to suck my nips and soon i exploded in the one guys mouth. I finished the other guy off by sucking him. It was a very hot experience.
One thing i remember is several other men watching me give head and jerking off as they watched me. That turned me on big time.
if only...

I've been to many but none since COVID. I was a member of 3 gay/bi groupe in Houston that would have group parties every month during the day at a members house. Two of the groups were gay/bi and the third was a rimmer group. At the designated time everyone would introduce themselves and state their preferences then strip. There was usually a few guys that would immediately get busy in front of everyone then other would pair up and go to bedrooms. Some guys would stand around beds watching and beating off as guys on beds sucked and fucked. Fun was had by all just about anything you wanted was available.
I would definitely be dressed in my finery,if allowed, and be rimming all the asses I could spread.

You could dress as you liked and having another rimmer was always welcome.
One time I showed up late and the party had already started. I was met at the door by a naked dude who told me to undress and come to the back bedroom. I undressed in the living room and got a real surprise on entering the bedroom. There was an man on his knees licking the spread ass of another man leaning over a chair but the real show was on the bed where a naked man lay stroking the largest uncut cock I had seen before with 5 or 6 naked men surrounding the bed stroking. I was amazed at the size if the guy on the beds cock. I went to my knees leaned over the bed taking it in my mouth. Someone immediately began licking my ass as I sucked the trophy cock. Someone said no one had been able to take it in their ass and encourage me to try. With my freshly rimmed ass I got on my knees with trophy cock wet from my spit he enterd me with no pain and fucked me hard and fast then raised up on his knees and rolled me onto my back and brought my legs up on his shoulders and gave memorable fuck while the guys around the bed beat their cocks. A very awesome experience.

You could dress as you liked and having another rimmer was always welcome.
One time I showed up late and the party had already started. I was met at the door by a naked dude who told me to undress and come to the back bedroom. I undressed in the living room and got a real surprise on entering the bedroom. There was an man on his knees licking the spread ass of another man leaning over a chair but the real show was on the bed where a naked man lay stroking the largest uncut cock I had seen before with 5 or 6 naked men surrounding the bed stroking. I was amazed at the size if the guy on the beds cock. I went to my knees leaned over the bed taking it in my mouth. Someone immediately began licking my ass as I sucked the trophy cock. Someone said no one had been able to take it in their ass and encourage me to try. With my freshly rimmed ass I got on my knees with trophy cock wet from my spit he enterd me with no pain and fucked me hard and fast then raised up on his knees and rolled me onto my back and brought my legs up on his shoulders and gave memorable fuck while the guys around the bed beat their cocks. A very awesome experience.
What a turn on just reading about your experience. Got hard reading it. sounds like you had an incredible time. I guess it paid to be late to the party. Wish I was there.

I used to go to Austin once a year in late May for a music competition. Due to the long day of events, I would drive over the day before so I would be ready for an early start the next day. So, I had a night all alone in a hotel. I would connect with some men on Squirt and set up a group for some play. I only invited married men so we would all feel safer and more comfortable with each other.

I would get a list of men, usually about sixteen names, a good mix of top, bottom, and versatile. There were always no-shows, but I generally had six to ten show up, not all at the same time. There was always some cum and go. Being the good host that I am, I made sure that I paid full oral attention to every man there. And I made sure that each bottom got some attention from my big cock.

The group usually lasted around four or five hours total, and it was wonderful going to sleep with a satisfied cock and the smell of all that man sex in the air. I'm sure the housekeeping crew got an interesting impression when the cleaned after my checkout!

I hope to be going again this next May. If I can work it out, I might be the basis for another story on Lit.

I haven't except a CD orgy.

I know that's not relevant to the thread, but I love hearing people's experiences. Do you mean an orgy with several guys played top and bottom for each other, or one very sub guy who gets fucked by ten or twenty tops?

I'd love to have DMs with details of those. I've been in a few TV orgies like that, mostly with me as the bottom.

I was invited to a party a while back. You bring a snack or drinks and leave all your clothing at the door. The evening is spent socializing in any way you feel comfortable. I wasn't able to attend but it gave me something to fantasize about.

I miss those days. I am now in the boring midwest.

Back