Question for cock suckers of all kinds. How often does your man cum in your mouth?

If you remember the 70s band, 10cc, then you've swallowed 50 litres, or just short of 11 gallons. That's a lot of cum.
Well...your math is a bit off.

5000 cc would be 1.3 gallons. Still very commendable!

I average this out for my wife every few years. She's swallowed me 1-3 times a week for nearly 28 years.

That common 10 cc load, or most of a tablespoon, averaging twice a week for 1456 weeks is 2912 times. 29120 cc's or 29.12 Liters or 7.69 gallons.

Math CAN be fun!

I average this out for my wife every few years. She's swallowed me 1-3 times a week for nearly 28 years.

That common 10 cc load, or most of a tablespoon, averaging twice a week for 1456 weeks is 2912 times. 29120 cc's or 29.12 Liters or 7.69 gallons.

Math CAN be fun!
Now you’re just bragging. : )

Lucky man.

Math CAN be fun!
Read what I wrote again. Carefully.

I'm a Bi guy, and I've sucked about a dozen cocks but only one ever came in my mouth. Am I doing something wrong? I'd love to know how to make my man cum.

Also I've been sucked hundreds of times, and never came in anyone's mouth.

How often does your man cum in your mouth? Let's hear your experiences, and any secret techniques you want to share
I’ve only had one that didn’t cum in my mouth. So it would be always, unless he cums in my throat.

Math CAN be fun!
You are one hell of a lucky man to have a wife that would suck your cock, to say nothing about suck it and swallow your cum for 28 years!!!

Well for me I have been lucky enough to have them cum in my mouth, and boy after the first time I have to admit I was hooked sometimes the more fore play really getting them good and turned on slowly rubbing through their under wear using your mouth, on the cock through underwear when they have good amount of precum and then you move to sucking that beautiful cock more times then not will end up with a mouthful of lovely cum

You are one hell of a lucky man to have a wife that would suck your cock, to say nothing about suck it and swallow your cum for 28 years!!!
Thanks. But laying beneath her as she uses my mouth about 50 times a year there is no doubt I've swallowed FAR more of her milk than her mine. I'd guess between 1/4 and 1/2 a cup over the 30 to 50 minutes I'm there on my back. Good times. :)

But we didn't get into that routine until about 20 years ago. That's about 60 cc to 115 cc to round and make the math easier. .015 US gal to .030 US gallon each time. 50 times a year times 20 years is 1000 times.

So, 15 to 30 gallons of her I've swallowed. Sometimes I miss some and it runs down the side of my face / head. But I can't move to catch it because she wants me to stay right where I'm at so she can do what she needs to do while I keep a consistent action with my tongue. What I miss ends up under the back of my head. :)

There is so much more I wish I could do, sexually, but, it ain't like I've got it bad.

1000 times. Plus the way we used to do before. (Her on her back, usually) 30 to 50m each time is 21 to 34 whole days, or 520 to 830 hours of her riding my face. Nice!

Last edited:
Thanks. But laying beneath her as she uses my mouth about 50 times a year there is no doubt I've swallowed FAR more of her milk than her mine. I'd guess between 1/4 and 1/2 a cup over the 30 to 50 minutes I'm there on my back. Good times. :)

But we didn't get into that routine until about 20 years ago. That's about 60 cc to 115 cc to round and make the math easier. .015 US gal to .030 US gallon each time. 50 times a year times 20 years is 1000 times.

So, 15 to 30 gallons of her I've swallowed. Sometimes I miss some and it runs down the side of my face / head. But I can't move to catch it because she wants me to stay right where I'm at so she can do what she needs to do while I keep a consistent action with my tongue. What I miss ends up under the back of my head. :)

There is so much more I wish I could do, sexually, but, it ain't like I've got it bad.

1000 times. Plus the way we used to do before. (Her on her back, usually) 30 to 50m each time is 21 to 34 whole days, or 520 to 830 hours of her riding my face. Nice!
lol. No it ain't like you have it bad at all. I don't have any idea the volume of my wife's juices that I swallowed over the almost 40 years we were married, but it was 100% more than she swallowed of mine. But that's OK because I loved to lick her pussy!

I'm a Bi guy, and I've sucked about a dozen cocks but only one ever came in my mouth. Am I doing something wrong? I'd love to know how to make my man cum.

Also I've been sucked hundreds of times, and never came in anyone's mouth.

How often does your man cum in your mouth? Let's hear your experiences, and any secret techniques you want to share
Well bf hardly never and the times he does I spit it out idk but all other men most cum in mouth and always swallow idk but i turns me on more I give them the option and prefer to swallow I mean as long as i have it everyday im more than good.ill say in mouth around four five days out week

lol. No it ain't like you have it bad at all. I don't have any idea the volume of my wife's juices that I swallowed over the almost 40 years we were married, but it was 100% more than she swallowed of mine. But that's OK because I loved to lick her pussy!
I estimate it in a couple ways.

One way is to see how big and wet the wet spot in the bed used to get when she oral on her back. Sure, some of it was my saliva. But I can sorta guess how much of a measuring cup (I cook) of water it would take to make that kind of wet spot.

The other is just buy how much I'm swallowing and how much runs down my face and head. You know what a teaspoon or tablespoon of liquid is like to swallow, so you extrapolate from that about how many you are swallowing when under a woman making her life worth living. So, putting all of that together and even being a little conservative with that number one can estimate.

I've never sucked without a shot in the mouth. First time I ever got on my knees for it he had me open my mouth as he jerked himself. He said tongue out and came on my tongue. I remember thinking, well, technically I'm still not a cocksucker. That claim ws short-lived.

Back