Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Would like to meet Sissy in my home town

Yes...after what has seemed like forever, I finally again am traveling and have a chance to dress and play.
Posted a CL ad yesterday, and met a 40 y/o construction worker. I sucked him hard, and then he wanted to fuck me, so we want to the bed. He bent me over and pounded me until he came. He made me cum twice! I took the condom and poured his load all over my face.....
Put on my panties and thigh highs again today and met a 52 y/o on his way to work. He had a very thick, fat uncut cock and really nice balls. Gave him a slow, wet blowjob and paid special attention to his balls....he finally blasted a big load down my throat. He was very vocal when he came.
Hoping to meet one more this evening after he gets off work! Have stayed dressed all day, it's been so fun.

Hello, CharlotteSissy, Pls PM me I would like to chat with a sissy in my hometown. Maybe we could meet. :)

Bet you can't suck just one!

Very true! I feels so natural once you get over all the taboo BS.

Completely agree! The taste, the texture, the moans of pleasure, the tensing just before the release! Just so thrilling! Just so bad! Just so taboo! Give me more baby!!!!

Hi All

Couldnt agree more. Got my first taste last night after a very long layoff and i am still riding the wave of euphoria

not yet, but have a guy coming by at 9:30 tonight.
We have been talking for a while. Will have to see where it goes!

My regular FWB stopped by on his way to work this morning and, in what is becoming something of a habit, I got eagerly to my knees as soon as he was in through the door. I gave him what he is missing from his wife: a hard sucking. He was eager and frantic; it wasn't long before he was pumping his hot load in my mouth and all over my face.. I do love how he tastes. Then he was on my couch, on his back, as I slid into his tight ass.. lifting his legs I fucked him hard.. he likes it that way because he can watch me cum ;)

Now.. he had a black college friend whom he recently re-discovered and the three of us met up one day last month. The conversation drifted on to our current experiences, and that led on to all three of us having a rather enjoyable play session. Well, I met up with him after work today, almost by chance. We got on to recounting our last meeting, one thing led to another, and we ended up back at his place, with his big black dick pounding my throat.

:devil:

sounds like a great way to spend the day

My regular FWB stopped by on his way to work this morning and, in what is becoming something of a habit, I got eagerly to my knees as soon as he was in through the door. I gave him what he is missing from his wife: a hard sucking. He was eager and frantic; it wasn't long before he was pumping his hot load in my mouth and all over my face.. I do love how he tastes. Then he was on my couch, on his back, as I slid into his tight ass.. lifting his legs I fucked him hard.. he likes it that way because he can watch me cum ;)

Now.. he had a black college friend whom he recently re-discovered and the three of us met up one day last month. The conversation drifted on to our current experiences, and that led on to all three of us having a rather enjoyable play session. Well, I met up with him after work today, almost by chance. We got on to recounting our last meeting, one thing led to another, and we ended up back at his place, with his big black dick pounding my throat.

:devil:

Wow. Thanks so much for relating the details. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I hope there are more to come in the future.

I want to get fucked on the way to work! I've been so lucky a couple of times and miss it!

It makes me feel deliciously dirty talking with people and knowing that just an hour ago a man was pumping in and out of my ass...

Close

I met an older gentleman and got the chance to suck him for awhile. Unfortunately he had performance issues and could not get hard or cum.

Still hoping to find a regular buddy for mutual pleasure.

Black lover

I usually meet with my black buddy every Monday or Thursday morning before work. Then I go to work and feel his cum leaking out of my ass all day.

Four in a group setting and then some road head with a guy later. Swallowed his load at 65mph.

Yesterday

Went to fav ABS and saw a guy stroking watching a vid of a guy pounding a mans hot ass. He stood up and I took his place on the stool and began massaging his balls and slightly licked underneath the head. He moaned and put his head back as I took his beautiful cock in my mouth. Between sucking and licking his balls he put his hand behind my hand and shoved his cock deep in my mouth. My hand was around the base of his cock and I could feel his cum gathering at the back of my throat and feel the pulse in my hand with each squirt of his liquid cream. Once he finished I opened my mouth and showed him his load on my tongue before swallowing. He smiled at me and thanked me for his pleasure. I thanked him also and left the booth. I hope I'm lucky enough to meet him there again.

Stopped at the ABS early this morning on my way home from work. Sucked on four different men and took a load all over my face. Didn't clean up until I got home.

Yes suck my daddy off...n his brother. First time with uncle mm I just want more

Back