Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Earlier today I was masturbating and wishing that my mouth was being fucked. Well, surprise, a friend texted me and asked if I and my skills were available (he hadn't cum in several days). So, I grabbed a quick shower, went to his apartment, and relieved him of his burden.

Earlier today I was masturbating and wishing that my mouth was being fucked. Well, surprise, a friend texted me and asked if I and my skills were available (he hadn't cum in several days). So, I grabbed a quick shower, went to his apartment, and relieved him of his burden.
You go Bob.. I went to see a friend the other day and we went at it, 69.. I did give him my load but he couldn't get one out. But that was okay I sucked him slow and deep and he was telling me how good it felt to him.. He tasted so good..

On Friday, two days ago already, I visited a new medium city. With some free time about noon, I searched online for "adult book store." There were three within 5 miles. The first two had few books, no arcade, and lots of toys. The third had a small arcade (a dozen booths) with few patrons who loitered during breaks from the screens. Some stayed only for $5 of video time.
I wanted to suck some cock, but I was unaware of the local customs. After an hour, one dude opened the door to my booth and hesitated to watch my reaction. I had my shorts pulled down, stroking. He entered the booth and locked the door when I didn't evict him. He quickly opened his fly and pulled out his soft, wrinkled cock, and leaned toward my face. I leaned in and took his cock in my mouth and proceeded to suck him. He sniffed a popper, and he started to harden. He offered to stand on the seat for better access. After I sucked him for a minute, he grew to 6 inches with the help of his poppers. He felt so good, sliding thru my lips. Did I mention that he was leaking precum the whole time? Very cool.
After several minutes of full-length sucking and poppers, he stiffened more, gasped, and shot onto my tongue. He pulled away, but I wanted every drop. Before I pulled him back into my mouth, I saw that his uncut cock had a big gop of cum on it. I licked it off. Yummy.

If you can't help out a friend in need with a quick blowjob, what kind of a friend are you anyway?

Got an unexpected meeting today. He emailed and said he couldn't wait till the end of the week. I said come on and meet me at the lake. He has a van with very dark windows. I got in the back seat with him and pulled his shorts down. 6+ cut. It was soft and I started as I wanted to feel it grow in my mouth. Was so good trying to take all of it. He was moaning and saying how good it felt every time I went all the way down. He was so horny it didn't take long. I got the nicest and tastiest warm load down my throat.
It was our first time together. Needless to say, I will have to have his wonderful dick again.

i hooked up with a guy through adam4adam earlier today, was a bit nervous cause its been a while. He laid down in his bed, pulled down his pants and i went to town, deep throated him, licked his mushrom head and got facefucked for a moment, he came deep down my throat. I hope to meet up again, it was a delicious cock.

My event was rained out Saturday so I put an ad in CL to see if anyone was interested in a bottom boy to use. Had many responses but one big masculine guy was available to meet me at my hotel in the afternoon. I had a picture of his cock (much bigger than I’m used too) and his stats; 6’2”, 250 lbs, beard, 55. I got on the hotel before him and took a shower and he picked up condoms on the way. Because of the size of his dick I was pretty sure it wouldn’t fit in my tight pussy. I was very happy when he showed up, very masculine and dominant, tall, muscled and a cock even bigger than expected: 8” and thick. I greeted him naked and he loved that I’m shaved smooth all over with no hair below my eye brows other than a small heart shaped patch above my boy clit (my cock was so small compared to his even though 6”). He immediately took off his clothes and put me on my knees to suck his cock nice and hard. I could hardly deep throat him because he was so big but he managed to fuck my throat hard. Not long for him to lift me up (my 155 lbs was nothing to him) onto my stomach on the bed, put on a condom and begin fucking me. He first licked my pussy, then worked in lube with his fingers to stretch out my right pussy while I took several hits of poppers. By now I’m moaning and ready for him to enter me. He slowly worked his cock into me and I was socked how nicely his big cock fit into my ass pussy. I was really not expecting to be able to take such a thick cock. He fucked me on my stomach, grabbing my tits, and then turned me around on my back. Right before he was ready to come, he pulled out, took off his condom and forced his cock into my mouth to take all his load. He tasted so good and I licked up anything escaping my mouth. What a great afternoon!!

My event was rained out Saturday so I put an ad in CL to see if anyone was interested in a bottom boy to use. Had many responses but one big masculine guy was available to meet me at my hotel in the afternoon. I had a picture of his cock (much bigger than I’m used too) and his stats; 6’2”, 250 lbs, beard, 55. I got on the hotel before him and took a shower and he picked up condoms on the way. Because of the size of his dick I was pretty sure it wouldn’t fit in my tight pussy. I was very happy when he showed up, very masculine and dominant, tall, muscled and a cock even bigger than expected: 8” and thick. I greeted him naked and he loved that I’m shaved smooth all over with no hair below my eye brows other than a small heart shaped patch above my boy clit (my cock was so small compared to his even though 6”). He immediately took off his clothes and put me on my knees to suck his cock nice and hard. I could hardly deep throat him because he was so big but he managed to fuck my throat hard. Not long for him to lift me up (my 155 lbs was nothing to him) onto my stomach on the bed, put on a condom and begin fucking me. He first licked my pussy, then worked in lube with his fingers to stretch out my right pussy while I took several hits of poppers. By now I’m moaning and ready for him to enter me. He slowly worked his cock into me and I was socked how nicely his big cock fit into my ass pussy. I was really not expecting to be able to take such a thick cock. He fucked me on my stomach, grabbing my tits, and then turned me around on my back. Right before he was ready to come, he pulled out, took off his condom and forced his cock into my mouth to take all his load. He tasted so good and I licked up anything escaping my mouth. What a great afternoon!!
Awesome..😋

It was a great afternoon. Our threeway was hot. Lots of making out, cock sucking, ass eating, and fucking. The new guy couldn't take my big cock, so I fucked my more experienced buddy in several positions. He wanted to swallow my load, so I lay back and let him go to town on my dick. I needed a bit more to push me over the edge, so the new guy fed me his cock. I used allmy oral skills to get him off. When he shot his load in my mouth, that was enough. I shouted and shot my load into my buddy's waiting mouth and collapsed,completely spent. The other two kissed, sharing my cum. Three happy and satisfied men.

Back