Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

I invited a mid-20s man to my place early this morning to blow me. I usually last a while, so after 10 minutes of his mouth and hands on me, I offered to suck him for a bit.

He was really shy, and said he was embarrassed about his small size. I explained that I didn't care what he looked like and just wanted to make him feel good...to return the favor.

I slipped his shorts down as I got on my knees. I was met with a very hard and very small penis...almost the length of my pinky and just about as big around.

It leaked and throbbed. I touched it and he shuddered, pulling away. He was really sensitive.

By the way his little balls were so compact and tight against his body, I knew he wouldn't stand too much direct stimulation.

I rubbed his testicles with the back of my hand and slowly touched my tongue to his tip (so much precum for a little dick on a little guy!). He tried to pull away. I pulled him closer.

His prick was like one of those springy doorstops...so hard and perfectly upright. I could barely pull it away from his body enough to get my mouth on it and gobble him up.

I loved how his throbbing tiny cock dug into the roof of my mouth. I just let it sit there for a few seconds, oozing precum onto my tongue.

He was unable to endure. Suddenly, he cursed and grabbed my head with both hands. I moaned my approval. He shuddered and stiffened. Liquid rocketed toward my throat. I actually thought he was pissing!

I backed off in surprise. He shot again, and with so much velocity and so much volume, he sprayed me down. It was not very thick but it was definitely cum. And it was everywhere...my face, my hair, my shirt, my floor.

I got my mouth on him for the last few spurts. It was so tasty, and the amount was impressive. I was scooping cum from my face, trying to get it into my mouth.

He recovered shyly, but never really got soft! I stood, smiling and licking my fingers. He knelt before me. I had kind of expected him to leave immediately.

While I savored his aftertaste, he once again attacked my drooling and eager cock, using every trick in the book to make me cum. He happily swallowed every bit of my load.

He was not my first Asian man, nor my first micro penis, but his crazy huge load has me hungry for more as I write this.

I offered to let him fuck me sometime (he's never fucked a guy) because I want to know what his ejaculation will feel like inside my hole.
Such a lovely story.
I like that you showed each other mutual consideration, which is what all cocksuckers should do, and expect.

What if a guy came over by you and grabbed your cock? What would you do?
When I’m at the gym I always hope that someone would come by and grab mine, sounds so hot. As for what would I do…definitely smile and give a nod.😊

I guess I was still in the mood for dick, because today I went over to another friend's place and sucked his cock till he gave me a nice load. I don't know if he was using some chemical enhancement, but his old man cock was hard! Still I managed to take the stuffing out of it, and that was some tasty stuffing.

I hooked up with a much younger guy this morning(late 20's). Went to his place, got naked and did more than just suck cock. Nice way to start the day !

I sucked one of my buddies a month ago.
Then this happened.
Saturday. Recently. While I peed in the stall, I saw his shoes appear below the divider. I wondered if he was the guy in the new Caddy who was cruising the parking. When I emerged from the stall and approached the sink, he was standing before the urinal letting his cock hang loose. Even tho it was soft, it was thick and about 4 inches. As I washed my hands, I watchedd him. He began to stroke it with his right thumb and two fingers. I was mesmerized. He began to stiffen, and he slid his thin foreskin over his cockhead.
I said he was beautiful to watch. He turned to face me as he continued to stroke. I asked if I could kiss it. He mumble something. I leaned over to kiss and lick his cockhead. He grew to seven inches, very firm. I began to suck his knob like a lollipop. He slid his beauty past my lips.
In my leaning position I wasn't able to take him deeper. So I dropped to my knees, cupped his balls in my right hand, and caressed his right thigh with my left hand. This was perfect: he commenced to push his cock deeper into my mouth and pump his rod fully and slowly against my throat. I could feel his foreskin sliding thru my lips. I took hold of his thighs with both hands and urged him to pump deeper.
Soon, he stiffened fully and began to moan. After I tasted his first blast of cum, he pulled out and shot a stream of cum across my nose onto hmy forehead. After another spurt, he pushed back into my mouth and let me suck his last drops from his cock. As I stood, I wiped his jizz from my nose and licked it off my fingers. He zipped and left. I walked to my car with the rest of his cum on my face, hoping to display my reward. But we were alone in the park.

Yes! A shameless Grindr hookup. Super horny around lunch time and a guy messaged me.

Hes 68 (35 years my senior) and tall with a nice thick 8" cock. Super nice guy and we went to his bedroom after I came by. Before I knew it he was stripping me down and he opened his robe to show me his awesome smooth daddy dick.

I hit some p and then went down on him then picked up the pace until he was precumming in my mouth. And sat down on the bed and called me over to him to lay down and 69. He sucked me so good and expertly worked his tongue.

We sucked each other for about 30 minutes until he said to cum in daddy's mouth and that drove me over the edge and I unloaded my warm seed. I went to stand up but he held me down by my shoulder and swung his cock in my face. I knew he wanted to release....and omg it didn't take long for me to work out that hot creamy load. Safe to say we'll definitely meet again.

Yesterday. I was headed to my suck buddy Dave's house to enjoy his expert skills. He texted to let me know another guy, Tom, was joining us. Tom has an average cock, but he leaks precum like a fountain. By the time I got there, Tom was naked on the bed and already precumming from Dave's ministrations. I took over and started using all my skills to get my reward. I traded off with Dave several times, but finally I got impatient and determined to make Tom cum. Takng Tom's cock all the way to the root, I worked his cockhead with my throat muscles. Finally, Tom began to buck his hips and loudly moan. He held my head in place and filled my mouth with a big load of warm, delicious semen. I kept my mouth on Tom's cock and gently worked him with my tongue until he went soft. I finally pulled off and swished his cum around my mouth to enjoy the flavor, then I swallowed it all down. Dave took over and began working my cock with his superb oral skills. I was beginning to build to my own orgasm, but I needed something more. Tom got on his knees and fed me his soft cock again. I could feel it growing in my mouth. That pushed me over the edge and I shot a huge load into Dave's mouth. All in all a very satisfying afternoon.

Earlier today I was masturbating and wishing that my mouth was being fucked. Well, surprise, a friend texted me and asked if I and my skills were available (he hadn't cum in several days). So, I grabbed a quick shower, went to his apartment, and relieved him of his burden.

Earlier today I was masturbating and wishing that my mouth was being fucked. Well, surprise, a friend texted me and asked if I and my skills were available (he hadn't cum in several days). So, I grabbed a quick shower, went to his apartment, and relieved him of his burden.
You go Bob.. I went to see a friend the other day and we went at it, 69.. I did give him my load but he couldn't get one out. But that was okay I sucked him slow and deep and he was telling me how good it felt to him.. He tasted so good..

Back