Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

its been awhile for me although I did find someone on Craigslist, yes its still aound you just have to look for it ;) we're in talks he's new to it.

Were they in a rush? Were they watchful of their surroundings more than watching you?
OK. We don't dilly dally when we might not be totally secluded. We don't really want any curious spectators. There's no time for ball kissing.

Yes, just finished sucking one it was so much fun. I just can't get over how much I love doing it. Love hearing the moans of pleasure as I suck slowly wanting him to cum but taking my time and just enjoying the thrill of having a man's cock in my mouth. Then when he cums oh how I love feeling it throb and pumping cum into me. 😍

I met with a regular I hadn’t seen for a bit last night.
I sent him a message on snap, I was surprised when he responded, he said he was thinking of me earlier in the day.
I asked if he was available, he said yes, he just needed to shower real quick. We agreed on a meeting place since neither of us can host. He has dark tinted windows on his sedan, so that’s our playground.
I get there first and watch him park, and set the car up, moving the front seats forward to give room in the backseat.
I park next to him and get in the back on the passenger side.

When I first started meeting this guy he was rather shy, wouldn’t hold my head or say anything.
Since then he has gotten much better at holding my head and moving me as he wants, and telling me when he wants me to lick his balls, so progress.
I send him a message that it’s ok to talk while I suck him, call me names, tell me what to do and what feels good.

As I get in he starts to pull down his gym shorts and I move to kneel on the floor, leaning down to take him in my mouth. As I lick and suck he gets hard, long and thick.

He puts his hand on my head and pushes me down till I gag, then lets me up, I would be good with him repeating that motion but he stops and I do it to myself.
I realize that when I pushes me down he stops as the cock hits my throat, and there is at least another inch to go. So I push myself down, and when I feel the head hit my throat I push down harder, I feel his cock bend, so I use my tongue to push it straight and it pops past the bend into my throat, I hear him moan…

At some point he tells me to lick his balls, so I do of course, scraping lightly with my teeth, sucking on the sac, and he is moaning, and softly asking if I like sucking his cock, telling me I’m a good sucker.
Every time he does something I asked I make sure to moan loudly.

I deep throat him a few times when he tells me to go back to his balls, so I do, licking them, licking his taint as I stroke his shaft.
After a few minutes of this and him moaning he pulls me back up to his cock and pushes my head down, and fucks my face for a minute, then pulls me off and cums as I stroke him.

I hopped into the back seat of an SUV parked in an indoor hotel garage. He was waiting for me with his thick 8 inch cock. I sucked it and licked it until he was ready and then he held my head and pushed it all into my mouth and throat and ejaculated. My lips felt his cock’s pulsating throbs when he was cumming.

So yes…. A really big delicious one. We stripped and I dropped to my knees, parted my lips, and let the head of his cock slide across my tongue and down my throat. He bent over and pushed a finger in and out of my ass as I bobbed my head up and down, pausing to drip saliva all over it, to lick it from tip to sack and and then swallow him whole again. He moaned and I thought he was going to cum, so I stopped…. I stood up, turned around and bent over the bed with my legs spread. He lubed his huge spit covered dick and then pushed two fingers into my ass. He lined up his cock as I took a long hit from a bottle of poppers and he pushed his cock in slowly, slow and steady into my ass, my eyes screwed shut with red and black swirling around inside of my head. He pushed into me as I pushed back on him, legs spread, knees locked, grunting… feeling him slide all the way in… and he began to rock his hips and thrust in and out of me… fucking the shit out of me, making me moan like a whore. He just fucked me and after a few minutes I just started to cum… my dick just hanging there, and leaking onto the floor, and he kept fucking me, harder and harder until I needed a break. Then he told me to get onto the bed, on my back…. He slid my ass to the edge of the bed and spread my legs, knees pushed back and he started fucking me again, fucking me hard, hitting me in all the right spots, making me pant and moan harder and then he pulled out and started to pump his cock in his fist, groaning, he started to shoot onto my stomach, a shot him me on the chin and shoulder… the rest Was dribbling down his fist. I wiped it up with my fingers and ate it. Delicious.

I did it! I sucked a cock! I had a short appointment this morning, so took a half day off of work. The appointment was early, so I knew I’d have a few hours before I had to go to work, so it was a rare opportunity to get out on my own. I recently set up an account on doublelist, so I placed my first ad – no one replied to it. But another ad appeared from a man about my age (60-ish) who was able to host. He included a picture – when I saw his pic, I immediately responded. He was nicely built – not muscle-bound, not overweight. Just a nice body to look at. After exchanging emails and learning a bit about each other, he gave me his address and I headed his way.

Twenty minutes later, I was driving down the long gravel driveway to his house. I got out of the car and walked up to his door which he opened for me. We exchanged pleasantries and he suggested we go to the basement family room. Once there, we began to undress. I told him he was my first – he seemed surprised, but I did indicate in my email that I had little experience. No matter. He sat down on the sofa and I sat next to him and started stroking his leg and around his cock. He was pretty hard already. I suspect that he, like me, took a little pill to help get himself ready. I held his cock and played with his balls a little and then got on my knees and took him in my mouth. Wow! I didn’t know what to expect, but I thought I’d be afraid or a little weirded out, but it was as natural as anything I’ve ever done. I played with his head and used my tongue on it, and then I took him all the way into my mouth. He was about six inches and I’ve practiced with larger toys. After a bit, we move to the floor. He mounted me 69-style and I continued to suck on him while he played with my cock. All to soon, I came and started to go soft. He didn’t cum.

All in all, the experience was much easier than I expected. I think he was disappointed that I came so quickly and wasn't able to give him the same release. I don’t think he will invite me back for another playdate.

Back