Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Today…. Walked into the store, got some tokens and slid into the back. I made eye contact with a guy and stepped into the first booth… the one I know has a gloryhole. I dropped a couple of tokens and heard the door in the next booth close. After a minute or so I fingered the hole and within seconds I was rewarded with a thick, meaty cock. My goal was to swallow his cum and I got to work…. I wrapped my lips around him and started working my mouth up and down. Sucking his cock just made my mouth so wet and I was slurping loud enough that people could hear from outside the booth. I could hear him moaning through the wall, I sucked and sucked, up and down and I tasted him start to cum… he made sure that I got every drop and he let me keep sucking after I swallowed all of his cum, licking the shaft and the head….. delicious. He packed up and left. I hung out for a little while longer, but no more luck. It’s always hit or miss there. Today was a good day :)

Last week wife was out of town so scheduled a hookup with my buddy. He had given me instructions to strip when entered his condo, take a hit of poppers and then go to his living room. He was waiting for me sitting on his couch naked stroking his cock. I got on my knees and started sucking him. He told me a was good cocksucker. After a while he grabed a collar that said slut and put it on me and attached it to a lease and led me to his bedroom. Had me suck him some more in front of a mirror so I could see myself suck his cock. all the time he was being very verbal say how a I was a slut and cocksucker. He asked if I was ready to get fucked and I said yes.. He told me to get on all fours facing the mirror and take a few more hits of poppers. He said he loved how my ass opened up after taking the poppers and started to fuck me hard. After a while of fucking and sucking, he sat on my chest and jo a load into my mouth and on my face.
What a great friend :)

I think I want to try it but I don’t want to disappoint the guy if it turns out I don’t like it
What to you find appealing about having a man's penis in your mouth? Focus on that. You know what the result will be. Are you ready for that? How do you want to take it?

Made a Sniffies connection yesterday. We agreed to meet in an empty lot. I parked and we got into the back of his SUV.

With no small talk, he lowered his jeans and revealed a nice, average cock. What was best about it is how rock hard he got. I began to work his shaft, he let me have most of the control.

After about 10 minutes of working his shaft, he told me he was going to cum, so I went all the way down and took all he could pump. I kept him in my mouth until he softened and every last drop was gone.

Afterward, I thanked him then left.

Made a Sniffies connection yesterday. We agreed to meet in an empty lot. I parked and we got into the back of his SUV.

With no small talk, he lowered his jeans and revealed a nice, average cock. What was best about it is how rock hard he got. I began to work his shaft, he let me have most of the control.

After about 10 minutes of working his shaft, he told me he was going to cum, so I went all the way down and took all he could pump. I kept him in my mouth until he softened and every last drop was gone.

Afterward, I thanked him then left.
Glad you were able to connect with someone and it worked out quite well. A mouthful of cum after being able to suck on a hard cock for 10 minutes is a nice successful meeting imho 🙂

Got to suck four cocks yesterday. I have a buddy that hosts weekly group meetings with men who are all married to women, for some good man on man sex. 5 of us took turns sucking each other then 3 of the guys fucked me good. Got to swallow a couple loads too. Already looking forward to next time.

Unfortunately I have not. It's been awhile and with each passing week it's becoming more and more of a craving. Still haven't been able to meet anyone in my area but I'll just patieny wait for the time to ummm come no pun intended 🤣

It was a bit of luck....my house is usually full of females, but they are all off on adventures, so the house was mine today. The first was a guy I've been trying to get together with for a couple of months. We met once at his place, had a get to know you chat, hit it off, then made out for a bit. He came over, and good lord is he beautiful. So sweet and cute. Second guy is my regular (I think I can call him that), who lives down the street. He's half my age, a little chunky, but super cute and very good at what he does.
Fun filled day!

Back