Lings Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_njaqf1ccSm1u2jo47o1_500.jpg

Thank goodness. I was beginning to worry she might not make it at all! ;)

Good morning beautiful lings!!! Hope you quench your thirst today ... in whatever way you think is best. :rose::kiss::heart:

Morning Ling, all, a few days of no access and look what happens! Hope you are all having a spiffing time! And no-one does weather discussions better than us Brits!! :)

Its too hot, cold, wet, dry, foggy, clear, cloudy, misty or anything else we actually have at any one time!

Today is just getting above freezing, which of course is a pain, as yesterday's snow melted during the day and froze again overnight and .... yawn... :(
uh, sounds like you got yukkie Weather:eek: -still cold here and if I would forget to plug the Car in at Night I would have a hard time starting it in the Morning:(

tumblr_njaqf1ccSm1u2jo47o1_500.jpg

Thank goodness. I was beginning to worry she might not make it at all! ;)

Good morning beautiful lings!!! Hope you quench your thirst today ... in whatever way you think is best. :rose::kiss::heart:
Good Morning Tom:kiss:
dont really know what I should do, got up late then got a Headache had a Tylenol with my Coffee so I hope it goes away before I hit the Road :(

Alll this talk about weather . . . sounds like Lings Hangout could use an official weather rock to make it easier to dress appropriately for the day.

Attachments

• weather rock.jpg
    weather rock.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 32
dont really know what I should do, got up late then got a Headache had a Tylenol with my Coffee so I hope it goes away before I hit the Road :(

Certainly hope your day got better from there! :cool:

tumblr_njcep33BN21u8kryto1_500.jpg

Yayyyyyyy ... we made it to another warm sunny weekend. ;)

Well ... :eek: ... maybe in your heart at least, hey?!? :D

:rose::kiss::heart:

Alll this talk about weather . . . sounds like Lings Hangout could use an official weather rock to make it easier to dress appropriately for the day.
Good Morning investor :kiss:-:kiss:
its snowing so hard that I couldnt see the Rock :eek: so I just put my regular Winterclothes on;)

And when you do take those heavy, winter clothes off....WOW..

Please stop sending that COLD CANADIAN AIR SOUTH
Sorry cant control those things Hun, so whats a little bit of cold Air;)-Groundhog said another 6 Weeks, but I think its gonna be more like 2 Months :(

Certainly hope your day got better from there! :cool:

tumblr_njcep33BN21u8kryto1_500.jpg

Yayyyyyyy ... we made it to another warm sunny weekend.

Well ... :eek: ... maybe in your heart at least, hey?!?

:rose::kiss:
yeah Headache went away before I started Work:)
sunny Wknd ?? I looked outside & its snowing (again):eek: oh well one good thing though its Friday :nana::D

Thought I show off & tease a little ;):D
:catgrin:
https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/...AUzpX2p7cqYaZGnEVDqcPxEGzHTyHQ3iYzIeyaZODcIzw

Last edited:
82 Degrees here today! OMG!

I have some more of the same "Please":D-:kiss:-:kiss:

Oh I think that can be easily accomodated...

After I am done with you, I will have my house cleaner finish you off..

1351645486_2012_05_12_149w.jpg

Im sure you will enjoy what she has to offer...

and if she cant take care of you, my landscaper will be her back up!

desert-heat-4925111291346944.jpg

Have an amazing week oh goddess of the brrrrr.. and cold.. in the great white north!!
:kiss::D:kiss:

Last edited:
tumblr_njgwp7VDBO1rxx1vlo1_500.jpg

Awwwww ... another weekend gone. They pass wayyyyyyy to quickly. :cool:

Happy Monday lingers! :rose::kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back