Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

nzRAOy3.gif

I tend to agree with you. The fur coat kinda spoils the view. Without, though, you'd see more of his tighty whities. Also, he's not tied up tightly enough.

Well I was objecting on ethical grounds for the coat, lol! But it does spoil the view! And I like that he's not completely incapacitated, I like to think he struggles to get free, but is unable, of couse it's all for show he really does'ent want to get away from his domme!
Ok I might be projecting my own fanasty in to it!....:cattail:

Well I was objecting on ethical grounds for the coat, lol! But it does spoil the view! And I like that he's not completely incapacitated, I like to think he struggles to get free, but is unable, of couse it's all for show he really does'ent want to get away from his domme!
Ok I might be projecting my own fanasty in to it!....:cattail:

I do like being restrained, the tighter but better, but it's not because I'd want to get away. Well, not at first, anyway. I'd hope for it to get taken far enough that I think about trying to get away, but restrained enough that I just accept it and am glad for it afterwards.

I liked the image because it reminded me she might have tied him up and left (which by the way I know is unsafe but this is how it played out in my head) She left for a night out with friends, came back fully dressed thinking she would play with him but instead wanted just snuggle. Good boy.

:cattail:

She's nudged his legs apart a little with her knee, which is a nice touch.

tumblr-oh5s96-E46-J1tqxqxuo1-540.jpg

(Snagged from Shank's Sneak-A-Peek thread:rose:)

I realize there's a good chance this man is probably gay and not submitting to a woman, but something about it feels gentle to me, and anyway it gets my engine going, so i thought i'd share it and give the thread a bump. :)

I really like this. A lot. Which is odd, because cross dressing is almost always a huge turn-off for me. I'm still trying to sort out why this turns me on instead.

I like that the crinoline is long and full. I like that it's feminine but not slutty. I like the contrast between all the other masculine elements and this single very feminine one. The harness and the slip and the boots are a great combination. I love that it's a bold statement, but peaceful. He's not trying to prove anything to anyone, he's happy in his own skin.

The way that his chin is turned into his shoulder and his other hand is behind his back... something about his body language reads as vulnerable to me, and that gives me a raging lady boner. I would totally fuck this guy into the mattress. :eek:

I dunno, i just really like it. :cathappy: Grrrrr

Back