What Kind Of Sex Are You In The Mood For? (BDSM edition)

I am in the mood for outdoor sex. Being tied to a tree and hopefully spanked, hopefully fucked, hopefully coming multiple times.

I'm a little nervous to ask for it
How so, you’re articulate, have a sound appreciation of your dynamic and know what you want.

I have that date planned for tomorrow. So I did ask.

I am relatively new at being a hot wife. I am also very cautious.
I had to find the right Dom who is also into similar things and also cautious enough too. And who hubby is ok with me seeing.

Then to ask that guy to tie me up in the woods. It's my fantasy and I really want it. But I'm a sub so I need to ask the Dom for it carefully. I sent him pictures of lots of things I was interested in. And included lots of outdoor scenes.
Then to find the best woods and tree to be tied too. I always met Dom at a hotel room for safety. But the woods are secluded, or not secluded enough, so many variables. The bugs, the animals, then weather, the poison ivy and dirt. I've got to trust Dom that he found the good spot.

So ya. There's a lot for me to be nervous about.

But I trust my Dom to take care of me. And I will submit despite all my worries. And hopefully I will be rewarded with his belt on my ass and his cock deep inside of me.

I have that date planned for tomorrow. So I did ask.

I am relatively new at being a hot wife. I am also very cautious.
I had to find the right Dom who is also into similar things and also cautious enough too. And who hubby is ok with me seeing.

Then to ask that guy to tie me up in the woods. It's my fantasy and I really want it. But I'm a sub so I need to ask the Dom for it carefully. I sent him pictures of lots of things I was interested in. And included lots of outdoor scenes.
Then to find the best woods and tree to be tied too. I always met Dom at a hotel room for safety. But the woods are secluded, or not secluded enough, so many variables. The bugs, the animals, then weather, the poison ivy and dirt. I've got to trust Dom that he found the good spot.

So ya. There's a lot for me to be nervous about.

But I trust my Dom to take care of me. And I will submit despite all my worries. And hopefully I will be rewarded with his belt on my ass and his cock deep inside of me.

Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality. Reality can sometimes be a little too... realistic. Sex on the beach sounds lovely... but all that sand just gets in the wrong places. An the woods... sticks and dirt and bugs, etc. :)

I hope yours goes well... I LOVE the image of a woman tied to a tree ready to be taken. The only thing better might be if she were tied to the tree by her man and left there for another man to do the taking.

Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality. Reality can sometimes be a little too... realistic. Sex on the beach sounds lovely... but all that sand just gets in the wrong places. An the woods... sticks and dirt and bugs, etc. :)

I hope yours goes well... I LOVE the image of a woman tied to a tree ready to be taken. The only thing better might be if she were tied to the tree by her man and left there for another man to do the taking.
While the actual sex occured back indoors. The outdoor foreplay was incredible. It was amazing to receive a belting in the woods and not worry about making too much noise in a thin wall hotel room.

My wife is sort of submissive (and so am I) but I’m a switch. I’ve had two very realistic dreams in the last week or so in which I’m taking a very dominant role. Both involved, submissive, women, and we giving them a very painful spanking/caning/birching.

My wife does not like pain at all so it’s not an option… but I am in the mood to really give a woman a spanking/caning/birching like I my dreams. Happily married, so it won’t happen, but that’s what I am in the mood for.

I want my wife to strap me to the bed, Rough up my cock and tits and make them sore then once I cum and fill her pussy with cum she sits on my face and mouth pushes everything out and tells me to lick her clean.

While the actual sex occured back indoors. The outdoor foreplay was incredible. It was amazing to receive a belting in the woods and not worry about making too much noise in a thin wall hotel room.

That sounds amazing. More details please! :)

I am in the mood for outdoor sex. Being tied to a tree and hopefully spanked, hopefully, fucked, hopefully coming multiple times.

I'm a little nervous to ask for it
It's an amazing experience! Go for it.

I'm in the mood for sucking Him dry, then a good flogging while tied at 4 corners of the bed, plugged and fucked roughly until screaming for permission to orgasm.

Had a shitty day so not in the mood at all.
Well, perhaps just a little tiny bit in the mood.
The tiniest bit in the mood.
A little bit .....
Some ....
Oh! Alright then!!!
Lay me face down on the bed, put a pillow under my pelvis, spread my legs, mount me and fuck my brains out.
That sort of mood?

I’d love to put her on her back feet tied to the edges of a spreader bar, hands in the middle. Blindfolded. So she doesn’t see if I’m about to hit her with a flogger, stick my cock in her mouth, in her pussy, or just make her wait a while for me to enjoy how pretty and open she looks before she gets all of the above

I wanna be tied up, open wide and watched as I tremble in need infront of HIM. I would probably try to hide my face again as I find it VERY humiliating to be seen aroused and needy like that, yet craving and needing to give him exactely THAT what I find so hard to give. Hell, I could cum just from being forced to look into his eyes.. This URGE to please HIM overwhelms me and I KNOW I will give him exactely THAT. I need to give it to HIM, even if I struggle doining so. Then I want to be taken by force that would leave me breathless and sore for weeks. I want those orgasms ripped out of my body one by one as I turn into this slutty wet needy mess that cum on HIS command over and over and over again, knowing it pleases HIM greatly when I do that. Knowing even after he's done with me I will still feel HIM deep inside of my cunt, all over my body and in my head anytime it pleases HIM.

That kind of sex I crave atm.

I’m in the mood to be tied up and receive a slow, sensual, and teasing foot job from a stunning woman. I want to explode and cum all over her exquisite feet

I want to be a bit of brat tbh. The ideal sequence of events would be something like this:
  1. I mouth off.
  2. I am swiftly bent over her knee to get the thrashing I so richly deserve.
  3. My pajama shorts are yanked down and she delivers a booty beatdown until I cry.
  4. She rides my face/tongue while my pajama shorts are still down around my ankles.

I would want a long snuggle first with me as the little spoon. Maybe on the couch while we watch TV after dinner. Then at some point, she would shift a little bit behind me and slowly sit up. She would slip her pants off and motion me onto my back before lowering herself onto my mouth.

Back