What Kind Of Sex Are You In The Mood For? (BDSM edition)

Bent over the window in my room and punished
perhaps caning with a thin whippy,long, rattan, marianated for a couple of hours before the session would be most enjoyable for both partners. The recipient girl would be motivated best to receive as much as she can take to motivate for the best submission to bare back sodomy.

Tonight, I'm in the mood to use her. While I normally like to make sure she is getting as much pleasure as I am, tonight just feels like I want her to be my toy.

2 large whisky to start with. nude,flat on bed face down,pilloe under stomach, raised bum, wide legs, bent up knees, lots of mucaine gel in anus upto rectum. maybe a few stinging cane strokes on bum to motivate me to crave sodomy bareback.thick hard penis tempting me and imagination of the pain effect to follow.

Gentle and loving. Maybe just mutual masturbation. Or my gently queening my hubby.

I'm still sore from last night's scene with my Dom. I'm not sure when I will be up for anal play again. But I'm hoping it within the next 10 days. Meeting the Dom again soon.

This could be fun
tumblr_mz5g7eF7JR1tnbnsfo1_400.gif

I am in the mood for outdoor sex. Being tied to a tree and hopefully spanked, hopefully fucked, hopefully coming multiple times.

I'm a little nervous to ask for it

Back