What Kind Of Sex Are You In The Mood For? (BDSM edition)

Barely-through-the-door-clothes-ripped-off-her-back-against-the-wall-grabbing-my-hard-cock-to-stick-it-in-her-wet-pussy sex.
Yeah, I think that's the kind of my mind right now.

Poor old Mr Shrek.
I am going to use him for my pleasure when he gets in and he will be licking me to orgasm - either before or after he has filled me, possibly both.

Poor old Mr Shrek.
I am going to use him for my pleasure when he gets in and he will be licking me to orgasm - either before or after he has filled me, possibly both.
Lucky Mr Shrek to have the pleasure of licking you to orgasm. I can think of no better way to pass the day.

And that’s what I tell him. But for some reason he thinks I should repay him
How very unreasonable of him. Call me, I'll be overjoyed to do it for you with no reciprocation at all, simply for the joy of it... unless you really want to!

I'm all sexed out but I would really like some funishment. I had a spanking with a ping pong paddle already today but I want more. MORE, I say.

I'm all sexed out but I would really like some funishment. I had a spanking with a ping pong paddle already today but I want more. MORE, I say.
thin,long,whippy rattan cane marinated in water for 2 hrs before meeting delivers the sharp sting when administered on bare bum lying flat on face with a pillow under, raised butt. the willing woman recipient gets her climax within 5-6 strokes delivered like a scorpion sting. more orgasms if she can take more strokes. trust me. the sodomy that follows the caning is very special and unparalled experience. trust me.

Dressed in women's open back panties, called submissive names and be videotaped getting fisted over and over.

The other day, she texted me something naughty along the lines of dragging me onto the floor and tribbing the fuck out of me. Iirc, there was a bit of a CNC theme... I think there was something about me screaming and crying in there... :unsure:

Anyway, I could take a bit of that right now.

6a32540dd40a4cafba50bcecd54952afa342feed.gifv
This is definitely something I WOULD enjoy just now!

She has too much clothes on tho.

Back