Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

Over the past couple of months, i have dipped my toes into the waters of humiliation- from both sides of the slash - and i am surprised to report that it was incredibly intense and erotic. :eek:

It had been a very hard limit for me, but when it happened, it came about with such perfect timing, both of us on the same page the whole way through, that it never occurred to me to want to stop. Funny how things can be so context- or partner-dependant.

For us, humiliation was not the end goal, but the means to an end that included the release of stress and negative emotions. Is it like that for everyone? How did i not understand this before?

So i learned something big and new about myself. No, i don't want to shout it to the world, i want to keep it private, close to my heart. Maybe i will try it again sometime, with someone else.

But i wanted to share it with you people. :heart:

Over the past couple of months, i have dipped my toes into the waters of humiliation- from both sides of the slash - and i am surprised to report that it was incredibly intense and erotic. :eek:

It had been a very hard limit for me, but when it happened, it came about with such perfect timing, both of us on the same page the whole way through, that it never occurred to me to want to stop. Funny how things can be so context- or partner-dependant.

For us, humiliation was not the end goal, but the means to an end that included the release of stress and negative emotions. Is it like that for everyone? How did i not understand this before?

So i learned something big and new about myself. No, i don't want to shout it to the world, i want to keep it private, close to my heart. Maybe i will try it again sometime, with someone else.

But i wanted to share it with you people. :heart:
I’ve found that combined with the right sort of aftercare, receiving humiliation can be very cathartic.

Dipping her toes

i have dipped my toes into the waters of humiliation]

tumblr_pf06s5mSpm1spygklo1_400.jpg

Back