What Kind Of Sex Are You In The Mood For? (BDSM edition)

I want to tie my bride up and massage her pussy with a magic wand until she has multiple orgasms. As she’s calming down I push 2 fingers inside her very went pussy and stimulate her spot until she has her first squiring orgasm.

I want to tie my bride up and massage her pussy with a magic wand until she has multiple orgasms. As she’s calming down I push 2 fingers inside her very went pussy and stimulate her spot until she has her first squiring orgasm.
Sounds like fun I would enjoy. Lucky bride! 🌹

thin,long,whippy rattan cane marinated in water for 2 hrs before meeting delivers the sharp sting when administered on bare bum lying flat on face with a pillow under, raised butt. the willing woman recipient gets her climax within 5-6 strokes delivered like a scorpion sting. more orgasms if she can take more strokes. trust me. the sodomy that follows the caning is very special and unparalled experience. trust me.
I LIKE it !!!

Just take it slow with her then and talk about it. Sex can be such fun when done right and with the right person! 🙂
You’re right. She and I need to talk more about sex. It’s so uncomfortable for her and that makes it very hard for me to know what I can/can’t say. I’m WAAAAAY more open about sex than she is. I hope the more we talk the easier it will get for her. I have so many unfulfilled fantasies, and I hope she does too so we can do them together. I really am open to anything she wants, anything.

You’re right. She and I need to talk more about sex. It’s so uncomfortable for her and that makes it very hard for me to know what I can/can’t say. I’m WAAAAAY more open about sex than she is. I hope the more we talk the easier it will get for her. I have so many unfulfilled fantasies, and I hope she does too so we can do them together. I really am open to anything she wants, anything.
I think these things needs open minded people on both sides, but communication is the key! Talk, share your dreams and explore what suits you both. But more than that, have fun as you do it and ENJOY! 🌹

I think these things needs open minded people on both sides, but communication is the key! Talk, share your dreams and explore what suits you both. But more than that, have fun as you do it and ENJOY! 🌹
VERY interesting advice about communication between the partners! Well stated!

Just take it slow with her then and talk about it. Sex can be such fun when done right and with the right person! 🙂
People NEED to talk about the things they want in a session! Seems I have heard that before.....but THANK you for bringing that up!

People NEED to talk about the things they want in a session! Seems I have heard that before.....but THANK you for bringing that up!
You know me, I am always happy to help! :D

I know the drill, must put it to action as well more often. BUT... I AM getting better at it! ☺️

Back