Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

I guess it's alright, now that the shy boys have joined the party... 🤪

umYCQtG.jpg
When the ladies get through with them, they'll be considerably less shy :D

Little while out of college I took a job with a guy who owned some XXX shops and a dungeon. I wasn't hired for that but I was intrigued and he agreed to let me work in it two nights a week.

I had a regular guy, used to have me put on thigh highs and heels. He'd get naked and jack onto my feet. I'd tell him to clean up and he'd lick it all off my toes then suck them for a while more. Eventually it became, he wasn't allowed to cum unless I told him to and sometimes I wouldn't let him at all.

He finally got married and stopped coming around. Hope his wife has pretty feet!

I think all males should be trained to accept and eventually enjoy the taste of male ejaculate. A good place to begin is to make them agree that if allowed to cum inside me he must first agree to suck and lick me afterwards until he has cleaned up every last drop.

He will of course be squeamish at first. I've found the best way is with me on top riding. As soon as I feel him squirting I immediately move up and straddle his face, pull his hair so he is right inside me with his nose and mouth. He will fight at first but eventually become resigned to this and after a while he will accept this as a normal part of sex and even begin to enjoy his taste mixed with mine.

Next restrain him - naked on the bed spread with my panties over his head works well - as I remove cash from his wallet and go dancing. He is always made to lick me when I return home. At first I will only be wet and aroused but sooner or later he will experience the taste of another man in me. Again he will resist - or try to anyway; I give him no choice. Eventually this will also become normal to him.

Finally there comes a time when i bring a man home and as he watches from a crack in the closet door he sees and hears me ravaged. When the man leaves it's his turn to please me in that way he by now knows best.

It will be interesting to see how many men message me and tell me how they want to be trained this way!

Back