Mlle Méli 💄

Uy5y1TV.gif

Gentle and masterful works for me, it's great,
It's very kind of you, you're not just a mate,
Your stare,
And care,
Has me mesmerized, it's easy to ejaculate... 🥀

0gCSSSP.gif

The club discourages right out open sex and I was being kinda lazy. I sat in an armchair and when a guy would come up to me I'd tell him he had to be naked, kneel in front of me. I'd then spread my legs a little and point to the crotch of my pantries and tell him to keep his eyes right there while he was talking with me, so he wouldn't forget what was doing this to him.

Four guys did this with me at one time or another. Their excitement was so obvious, they would be literally throbbing! After a while I'd tell the guy he could suck my toes if he wished. If he did a good job (they all did) I'd slowly rub his erection with my other foot and whisper that if he came I'd make him lick it all off of my foot.

Then since I was feeling mean I'd whisper, "Now don't cum, don't cum..." which will pretty much make any man cum. They were all good boys though and licked my foot clean just like I told them to.

After I got home me and my Hitachi had a real good time!
Would you be willing to tell me in detail what doing a good job of sucking your toes consists of. I like to get things right 😁

Back