Guy is trained, conditioned to put it in whoever, whenever

jaF0

Watcher
I get these weird, completely irrational thoughts, partially based on bits of dreams.

Guy falls into a trap of sorts involving a woman, her daughter and her sister in law. The main woman's husband knows, but never appears in any of the story. It's sort of a FemDom tale but maybe not in the usual way. She trains him to automatically do certain intimate things when she's in the room, ie he has to be naked and hard at all times, which she will use at her leisure. She also directs him to do things with the other two women. He knows the woman and her husband and they are all about the same age. The other two women were too young when he last saw them some 30 years ago, but are now well above age. He had no feelings for them and barely remembers even meeting them, but they are now ravishing, and willing.

This goes on for a while and eventually other women are brought in. He is told that he is being trained to put it in whatever woman presents herself to him, either on her own or at the direction of the main character. He is told that he may not refuse and that his penetration of them must become almost instinctual. She enters the room, lays back, oepns her legs, and takes his place and enters her. He is told it's simply the way he's expected to act and if he hesitates or balks there may be consequences. What those may be is left up to anyone who chooses to take this on, as unlikely as that may be.

His training goes well and he conditions himself to do as expected whether he has ever even seen the current subject or not. In fact, most are complete strangers. Others may be co-workers or other acquaintances.

But then a twist. He's told this was all to prepare for one specific woman from his past. That she has set this all in motion without him being aware she's even still alive.

After a multitude of encounters, she enters and assumes the position. His mouth drops open.

Who is she?

I see a potential here. I have a slight thing toward male objectification i.e. using his cock only for a woman's pleasure.

I think this has a fuckton of potential as a bleaker erotic story.

I also like the aspect of him being trained into a fucking machine. Makes his corruption more disturbing yet also appealing: yes he’s surrendering control and is effectively a prop to be used by his mistress but he’s also getting to fuck and fuck a lot.

I don’t know, there’s days where I sometime wish I could be a literal cog in a machine or an automaton and if my function is to fuck that would be pretty great.

So I’d say our lead was in a bad headspace, everything felt wrong and along comes a woman who says she knows how to help and she breaks him but all he has to do is worry about fucking, no emotions, just instinctual and mechanical fucking. He lets go of who he used to be and just becomes a living fuck machine.

As for who the woman at the end is: easy answer would be daughter or family member but I think it should be someone from his past life who actually was looking out for him and tried to pull him out in a safe way but he rejected them. A coworker, maybe a former student. Maybe they wronged the women who trained him, maybe the women just enjoy the irony, but he mounts the woman like anyone else (I’d say it not be an assault, but the woman either agreed to it and didn’t know who would be mounting them or they hoped to use the experience to get their friend to leave, only to realize as he fucks them like a mechanical bull that they have no hope of breaking him free)

I also like the aspect of him being trained into a fucking machine. Makes his corruption more disturbing yet also appealing: yes he’s surrendering control and is effectively a prop to be used by his mistress but he’s also getting to fuck and fuck a lot.
YES! This is so hot!
He's only for the fucking. She kind of ignores him. But every time she wants, she just assume the position and he fucks her. With his huge cock and great skills. They don't kiss, don't touch each other (except of holding hips) - just pure, mechanical, unemotional, animalistic sex.
I wonder if he's even allow to cum into her.

but he mounts the woman like anyone else (I’d say it not be an assault, but the woman either agreed to it

But then a twist. He's told this was all to prepare for one specific woman from his past. That she has set this all in motion without him being aware she's even still alive.

They don't kiss, don't touch each other
The first scene (if you want to call it that) of this 'dream' that brought this all on, was him walking into her office. He barely recognizes her from so long ago and it only hits him where he sees her nameplate on her desk and the pictures of her and her husband, the guy's childhood friend and neighbor. .I don't remember the details or circumstances, but she simply summons him over to her desk, opens his robe (or whatever he was wearing, it's fading away quite a bit) and takes him into her mouth without a word being said. He recalls he didn't really even like her back then and there was some animosity, but here she is slobbering on his knob with barely a word having been said.

It's complicated and I have to leave a LOT out, but the story can go from there.

Oh this is really good.
I agree with @Brandnewbuddy . The woman is someone he rejected in the past. Perhaps he was quite the Don Juan in college. He needed help with a class, and got a tutor. Over a period of weeks they spent a lot of time together and after a while she's crushing on him hard. He passes the course, and he owes it all to her.

At the end he says something like, "How can I ever repay you?"

She smiles and throws herself at him, literally, kissing him aggressively. "Make me yours." she whispers.

He recoils. "Whoa, hey! I like you but your not my type." She stops, and falls silent. "I've been dating the hottest girls on campus. I'm not into the Velma Dinkley kind of girl."

Of course she's crushed. Fast forward six to ten years, when he goes to work for her mothers firm.

The OP is a really good idea. It deserves to be written.

Maybe add a bit of comedy using a version of the Hokey Pokey

You put you dick in.

You pull your dick out.

You put your dick in.

You shake it all about.

Or, well ...

Back