Just one Line.

An oldie, but I've had a bit of a bump of interest in this story (Thanks, Pink Orchid), so I was looking at it, and remembered that I was pretty proud of this line.

From Oyster River

But she was older now, and summer girls were like summer itself; they glowed for a season, but when the days grew shorter and the nights cooler, they blew away like the first leaves of autumn, and never returned.

I just wrote this one. Story's working title is "What Happens in Vegas."

“I couldn’t stay away.” Mike slipped his fingers into mine, stopped and turned to face me. I knew the instant our lips met I’d never let him go.

The white blouse she wore today had trouble holding everything in place. Her breasts would have made a field of cantaloupes jealous.

From "Well-Intentioned," about a very young single homeowner taken in (and eventually cast out) by the older homeowners in his subdivision, as they work to shape him into a responsible adult:

Then came Mrs. Baker, the former hairstylist, to tame my mane; Mrs. Alvarez, the retired home ec teacher, to add more dishes to my rotation than mac and cheese and Hot Pockets; and Mrs. Richards, the dance instructor, who just had to come by after she saw me spasmodically convulsing by the window one day in blasphemous mockery of her profession.

He thought of such things as spice in a relationship, not the main course, but more and more, Dot was becoming a woman who ate oregano by the spoonful.

From my latest story Milf tails: Get Lucky.

"Thank for being here! You're not my customers, but my friends and family, and like my family?" she paused, then winked. "I can only handle so much of you, now get back to your tables and have some fun with the one you're with or maybe that person here you've always wanted to have fun with. Booze isn't free, but after enough of it, the sex is!"

"Her eyes fixated on his lips, and she caressed them softly with her finger before straightening."

From my latest, Boldly Cumming. Link below.

From my current inwork, "Royal Pages":

"As an Orc; Titania's ever the scholar." Venus stated. "Can be funny to see her reading a book while she's got a cock pounding into her."

From my latest story. I like it despite its clunkiness, or perhaps because of it:

"I continued to thrust [my fingers] in and out, feeling full and stretched like I'd never felt before, while my eyes filled with the sight of her being filled with cock and pleasure."

Tyler and… I’m just going to call her Candy. She was almost certainly a Candy or a Traci or a Topaz or somesuch; while Tyler didn’t have a type physically, he sure as hell had one when it came to their personality, and that type was "bold comic sans."

Back