Just One Line (from an author other than yourself)

What was the point of running a state-of-the-art weapon of mass destruction if there was nothing to mass destruct?

This is obviously kinda cheating, but taken from the lovely @EStaccato ’s latest, deeply erotic (and deeply flattering) story.

Her mouth mutes my sentiment, delicate pink lips folding over mine. Her tongue teases my lips apart and she's soon stroking my tongue with her own. Fuck I've dreamed of this, and she's everything I imagined. Deep, long kisses. Supple, luscious lips tugging at mine. The sound of our mouths moving, pulling apart only long enough to breathe harder and harder, her sharp inhale as I nip her bottom lip with my teeth, and then the animal growl before she attacks my mouth once more. She pinches my nipple aggressively, and I hiss.

- Baby It’s Cold Outside

[insert swoon emoji here]

Em

"Slowly, Jesse, take me slowly."

From The Floating World - Part 4 by @ElectricBlue

I've singled out dozens of great lines from EB's stories. But this is the one that hangs around in my head. I think it's the combination of surrender and dignity on the part of a strong man. That's a hard scene to find here. If anyone can recommend such stories, please let me know.

Last edited:
Still one of my favourites : The opening to @Bramblethorn's series, "Anjali's red scarf"

"I'm thinking of becoming a kept woman," said Anjali, as calmly as if she'd been commenting on the quality of the café's coffee.

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

She began softly washing my pussy and between my ass cheeks. The washing became caressing. She stroked my lips, stroked within my folds. She moved her fingers backward and made little circles with gentle pressure on my asshole. I shifted in response, pushing back, my hands upon my lower thighs, flexing my tight hole, inviting her to enter me. But she didn't. You can't have everything, Victoria.

My CODEL - @Victoria14xs

We all shamelessly self-promote (by which I mean you guys do - I just share my genius with you, you’re welcome ☺️), but I really like this idea of highlighting other author’s stories.

Emily

Back