Just One Line (from an author other than yourself)

Thank you for mentioning... and it's with a little sadness that the Click and Collect series came to an ending last week with Latex Vacbed. It's liberating in amongst all the heavier themed stories to just every once in a while go for an unabashed romp through some particularly niche fetishes. And if it gave you little shivers, job done. Maybe time to order that new dishwasher: "Do you want us to take the box away after, Ma'am?" "No. You can leave it. It's... uh... it's totally fine. And leave the packing tape too."
Honestly, Click and Collect went to some dark places that weren't meant for me. But I'll always love the original

Last edited:
From "Dead and Horny" by WriterAnabelle

"But evil is typically wrapped up in something that appears innocent and benign."

"Like bad hot sauce inside a burrito."

Lily stared at Mike. "Did you seriously just compare the battle between good and evil to a burrito?"

Here's another one from @Altissimus in his new romance story A Night In Shining Kevlar

I got a genuine chuckle from this line, but the whole story is quite good. Sweet and sexy

"What's your last name?"

"Antonio. My great-grandparents were Italian. Yours?"

"Marsh. My great-grandparents were... alligators, I guess."
(Also, kudos on that title. I'm surprised that no one has yet accused it of being a typo... but it is pretty darn clever)

There's a sexy excerpt from @seraph_nocturne's new zombie apocalypse western: Feather and a Knife

🥵
Her muscles coiled as she shook beneath him, panting heavily, her teeth pulling her bottom lip between them as climax forced wave after intense wave through her body. Her toes curled, and his hands shifted, grasping her thighs roughly knowing her tendencies well by now. She'd locked her legs around his head a few times already with enough force to crush a weaker man's skull. He lapped the muted, musky sweetness of her with greedy satisfaction, feeling her body shudder in response to her hypersensitivity beneath the slow stimulation of his lips and tongue. When she finally fell still, she all but collapsed where she lay, her chest heaving as she struggled to regain control over her breath.

Btw, if you've noticed that most of these excerpt come from stories from my friends, that's because unsurprisingly, most of my reading is beta-reading for them.

I'd theoretically beta-read for anyone, but my time is limited 😁

From @firmbutgentle Blues for a Slave

"He had a book about blues piano players called "A Left Hand Like God" and that's what he was to her at that moment, her God in the form of a left-hand walking bass, her God that was giving her permission, encouraging her, and she closed her eyes and cried out and came in waves, in an orgasm that went on for what seemed like hours."
@Winter_Fare Thank you for quoting this! I like it a lot myself. I've been thinking that I should create a playlist to go with that story.

This is a line from a script. It's not mine but the line is one of my all time favorites.

"You want to hear me scream, play some rap music."

And can anyone tell me what movie it was from? ;)

From https://literotica.com/s/enchantress-ch-03-the-last-elf He's trying to channel his inner Terry Pratchett and succeeds often enough to keep me interested.

Last Tuesday night was Open Mic Night. Sadly, the comedian, Mic, told the wrong joke about the wrong person's wife. Knives came out, and it became Open Mic Night. Next Tuesday night might be Open Gary Night, let's hope Gary has better luck.

From https://literotica.com/s/enchantress-ch-03-the-last-elf He's trying to channel his inner Terry Pratchett and succeeds often enough to keep me interested.

Last Tuesday night was Open Mic Night. Sadly, the comedian, Mic, told the wrong joke about the wrong person's wife. Knives came out, and it became Open Mic Night. Next Tuesday night might be Open Gary Night, let's hope Gary has better luck.
↑↑↑ @Duleigh you have a other fan ↑↑↑
😁

From The Tattooed Woman by Gortmundy
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-tattooed-woman-pt-37

"Nah, a Drow killed her. But she got better, so it's fine."
Reminds me of a similar line from Babylon five: you're dead! I got better.

I came to post this from A Halloween Tail by @Altissimus . "It" is the tail on the other girl's Halloween costume.

"It's mesmerising," I said, because it truly was. "So lifelike. Er... how... how do you... er... keep it on?"

Wow, I was all kinds of smooth tonight.

"Keep it on?" She grinned impishly. The emphasis on the preposition hung in the air, the implication clear that it wasn't quite correct. I swallowed nervously.

Last edited:
😂 I straight up cackled, @NoTalentHack, you cad.

From Loving Loving Wives.
I'd like to thank all the folks on Authors' Hangout, even those who count themselves among the most vociferous opponents of the category as it currently exists. Maybe those folks most of all, although I doubt they'd like to be acknowledged by name. Their love of their craft is laudable, though.
As humorous as that was, I particularly liked the final line:

We'll never know unless you try. So come on in! The water is absolutely scalding, just the way we like it.

“Lamplight caresses her neck, and I can see her pulse flickering beneath her skin. Her too-cool façade isn't fooling anyone, least of all me. The snap of her movements, the tremble in the wine glass, the slightest warble in her voice, they all betray her.”

This May End Badly - @EStaccato

That’s just the first para. And it’s gets better and hotter as it goes…

Rates as five changed pairs of panties out of five 😬

Em

I commented this in a different thread already, but I loved this simple exchange of dialog from Standing Room Only by @PrincessArianrhod :

"Would you like a coffee or anything?" As the host, it seemed polite to ask.

"Anything," breathed the grey eyed seductress.

And although technically not from a full story, in the thread "100 word story" @onehitwanda wrote a brilliant vampiric piece of art she named Darkest Before Dawn (on page 19 if someone wishes to check it out). It was incredibly poetic.

"I remember biting you.

The hot taste of your blood.

The smile you gave me as you sank away.

I have nothing now but heartache...

and a date with tomorrow's sunrise."

I commented this in a different thread already, but I loved this simple exchange of dialog from Standing Room Only by @PrincessArianrhod :

"Would you like a coffee or anything?" As the host, it seemed polite to ask.

"Anything," breathed the grey eyed seductress.

And although technically not from a full story, in the thread "100 word story" @onehitwanda wrote a brilliant vampiric piece of art she named Darkest Before Dawn (on page 19 if someone wishes to check it out). It was incredibly poetic.

"I remember biting you.

The hot taste of your blood.

The smile you gave me as you sank away.

I have nothing now but heartache...

and a date with tomorrow's sunrise."
She truly is a hateful woman. @onehitwanda makes me feel so inadequate 😔.

Em

She’s like the girl who is happy to strip for gym as she’s two years more developed than the other girls.

Em

PS Not a story idea. Really not a story idea.
The type all the nerdy guys have a crush on and make the girls want to switch sides?

“Lamplight caresses her neck, and I can see her pulse flickering beneath her skin. Her too-cool façade isn't fooling anyone, least of all me. The snap of her movements, the tremble in the wine glass, the slightest warble in her voice, they all betray her.”

This May End Badly - @EStaccato

That’s just the first para. And it’s gets better and hotter as it goes…

Rates as five changed pairs of panties out of five 😬

Em
You are so gracious. I… guess I owe you panties?

Back