Just one Line.

“That’s alright,” she said softly, “I ain’t the only kid who ever got born because of beer.”

“Better stop talking, Maxime.” Nicole tapped her chest, indicating the hole in his. “You’re dead on your feet and either to numb or too dumb to know it. If you want a shot, now’s the time.”

It's not one line, but whatever:

From https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/ogg-comes-to-the-hangout:

But, most of all, the Hangout was known for the gang that controlled it: The Authors. No one knew where they came from, or who they were, but they had descended on the Hangout and taken it over two decades earlier, giving names for themselves that everyone knew were not authentic but that no one dared question. They wrote stories -- degenerate stories -- and they ruled the Hangout without mercy or morals.

"Oh, cram it, Linzer-head!" Mark spat. "You're trying to kill me, why would I give a fuck what you think?!"

- Mark, to the Samnite gladiator who was indeed trying to kill him. From 'Time Rider 5'

Last edited:
Five pairs of eyeballs shot open and those guys scattered like a flock of startled pigeons.

It's not one line, but whatever:

From https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/ogg-comes-to-the-hangout:

But, most of all, the Hangout was known for the gang that controlled it: The Authors. No one knew where they came from, or who they were, but they had descended on the Hangout and taken it over two decades earlier, giving names for themselves that everyone knew were not authentic but that no one dared question. They wrote stories -- degenerate stories -- and they ruled the Hangout without mercy or morals.

Yet once a rival gang, the venom spewing politically obsessed General board tried to invade the hangout. They were armed with grade school humor and silly memes, and they were many, as each possessed multiple disposable alts they would sacrifice.

Yet the Authors, with their razor sharp wit, extensive vocabulary and protected by armor that had been thickened to a nigh impervious level through deflecting years of abuse in the comments section, more than held their own

In the end the battle was decided by the ace up the AH's sleeve, three legendary warriors, LC, SRPLT71 and Sir Ogg who had themselves spent much time in the general board and therefore knew the soft spots and insecurities of the GB's mightiest trolls and shared them with the rest of the AH.

The trolls were driven back to their snake pit of racial slurs, sexual frustration and functional illiteracy where they still dwell.

Not particularly sexy, but one of my favorite passages. From Every Christmas Needs a Virgin:

I never feel so alive and beautiful as I do when I get in the pool and feel gravity slip away as the water buoys me.

"This is just perfect," he said, as if reading my thoughts. "I had no idea." His blue eyes opened slowly and he turned his head to look up at me. "No wonder you love it here."

"Yes."

"I love it too. I could spend all day like this, floating and talking to you."

I snorted. "You don't get to talk much when you're swimming."

"I know. I bet I'm going to love that too, though. But this, what's happening right now, this is special." His eyes closed once more, and his arms slowly drifted away from his body as if he wanted to hug the universe and everything in it.

She rode and rode and shuddered and rode and saw at last the full, glorious, radiant, undiminished object of her quest.

"Emphasizing his obvious meaning he schlepped his semi-hard schlong through her cum-saturated, hairy mound."

I know. it's immature, but I laughed when I first typed it in and still laugh when I re-read it.

"Emphasizing his obvious meaning he schlepped his semi-hard schlong through her cum-saturated, hairy mound."

I know. it's immature, but I laughed when I first typed it in and still laugh when I re-read it.

Schlong is one of those words that always make me laugh, I'm not sure why, but it does. But combined with schlepped...now we have some good alliteration going:D

Schlong is one of those words that always make me laugh, I'm not sure why, but it does. But combined with schlepped...now we have some good alliteration going:D

I read that line and thought someone should start a band and name it The Schlong Schleppers.

I read that line and thought someone should start a band and name it The Schlong Schleppers.

And the tour would be sponsored by......

attachment.php

Attachments

• 60077883.jpg
    60077883.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
Jeanie looked up at the reader. "Hey, it's good to have goals, right? Perfection is a road, not a destination. I think Jesus said that? Or was it Napoleon?"

- Jeanie, from 'Mike & Karen Chapter 17'

From “Timepoints”:

“Hey, your cum had better not taste like a ‘unicorn rainbow’, or whatever weird flavor that is.”

From "Come As You Are," Chapter 16.

"I was tripping more balls than an all-male orgy that night."

"Lydia, do you think my lips are too big?"
"No, but you're hips are getting there."

Even her voice was usually melodious, with a tinkling laugh. She could, however, do a very fine imitation of her mother whose strident tones carried a goodly distance and often struck fear into all but the King.

This a great thread. Took me a long time to read through all of the posts, though.

I probably had more fun writing this story than most folks will have reading it. It was part of the Pastiches de Oggbashan story event last year and inspired by Ogg's The Worst Chain Story Ever (the first and maybe only story here on Lit that made me literally laugh out loud). It was beautifully absurd, from the Title all the way through to the last line.

This snippet (from my pastiche story) shows one small part of the continued lunacy, where one of the characters is able to tell how the other is spelling a word simply from her pronunciation of it and, of course, neither questions how that could be.

"I'm sorry, what did you call me?" Au Pair Anne interrupted.

"Erm...I called you O' Pair Anne...as you asked me to," said Gilta Thatch meekly.

"Oh, no, dear, that's not quite right. You pronounced it correctly, but spelt it all wrong. It is not O' but rather Au, but still pronounced like Oh."

"Oh?...Oh...I'm terribly sorry. You must get that all the time."​

Last edited:
Here's a snippet from Wine and Spirits (my entry in the Halloween 2019 story contest).

She was pretty. Her hair matched her brown eyes, which themselves were vibrant and deep. Her lips—up close—looked luscious and succulent. He was about to study her cheeks next, when...

"Hey, did I lose you?" Her voice broke through his reverie.​

"Don't you think it's weird that this neighborhood has the same name as Gwen Stefani's backup dancers?"

- Jeanie, from 'Freja & Jeanie, Chapter 6: Tokio Jokio' (WIP)

Last edited:
I smiled a predatory smile and slid into the seat across from her, saying, "Mind if I sit here?" more as a statement than a question.

From Saving Grace

Varia had always, always prided herself on her resistance. Her resistance to pain, to the harshness of the seas, to the whims of the masses and to the call of a man.

Back