Is Trump fit for a second term?

I see you and Icanhelp are neighbors in real life as well as partners here in the forum. Which one of these is you, Left or Right?:whistle::nana:

Quick call Lassie!!! duckbrains has fallen down the well of idiocy and needs to be rescued.

Yes, Trump probably is missing a few doses lately. This interesting tidbit and some insight into Trump’s business acumen points to that possibility:

During a press conference in March, he claimed that he decided not to list the Trump Media & Technology Group on the New York Stock Exchange. He claimed the exchange wanted it “badly,” but he went with the Nasdaq Exchange instead, declaring businesspeople are “treated too badly in New York” and “don’t want to be attacked by a thug like this horrible attorney general that we have in New York.”

Yeah, Donald’s story does not make any sense. The Trump Media & Technology Group is listed on the Nasdaq, which is also headquartered in New York. Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange are in the same New York City borough of Manhattan. Go figure, Trump. Both exchanges are STILL in New York, fool!

CNN picked up on his comments, noting, “In other words, all of the New York laws and political oversight that would have applied to the company if it was listed on the NYSE will apply to the company when it is listed on the Nasdaq.”

Jonathan Macey, a Yale Law School professor of corporate law, corporate finance, and securities law, laughed at Trump’s story, declaring, “I hope somebody advising President Trump informs him that the same investor protection rules that safeguard investors of the New York Stock Exchange also safeguard investors on the Nasdaq Stock Market.”

Trump told the story during a press conference in which he denounced New York Attorney General Letitia James and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for bringing legal cases against him.

Once again, geography confuses Trump, or is it something more sinister like neurons misfiring ‘upstairs’ under that red MAGA cap? Who's missing a few doses of meds, @HisArpy right?

He just says whatever shit his brain farts out. On one occasion he said some quack comment about trade deficits with Canada. Trudeau said what that’s not true, and trump said yeah I just made it up.

Last edited:
You say this every time I call you out on your forum-troll bullshit. How about giving up your whole punch-and-judy sock puppet posting act?

As I have told you SEVERAL TIMES in the past, I have ONLY ONE Lit acct.

That you refuse to believe it only proves you're mental illness is running rampant in your head again.

He just says whatever shit his brain farts out. On one occasion he said some quack comment about trade deficits with Canada. Trudeau said what that’s not true, and trump said yeah I just made it up.
he makes up shit allllll the time

The former president and presumptive Republican nominee seems to think that word is out that he would terminate the Affordable Care Act, because that’s precisely what he ran in 2016, tried to do in his four years in the White House, failed to accomplish — and has vowed to attempt again if he is re-elected.
so he's either forgotten or conveniently ignored his former position on 'Obamacare', because he knows he can't do shit about replacing it... he had 4 years and wasn't able to come up with anything.
I’m not running to terminate the ACA, AS CROOKED JOE BUDEN DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME, I’m running to CLOSE THE BORDER, STOP INFLATION, MAKE OUR ECONOMY GREAT, STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY, AND MAKE THE ACA, or OBAMACARE, AS IT IS KNOWN, MUCH BETTER, STRONGER, AND FAR LESS EXPENSIVE. IN OTHER WORDS, MAKE THE ACA MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER FOR FAR LESS MONEY (OR COST) TO OUR GREST AMERICAN CITIZENS

But Trump is blaming President Joe Biden or some mythical figure named “CROOKED JOE BUDEN” in his social media post, whom he claims “DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME.” No, those are not actual words; it appears he was trying for “disinforms and misinforms,” but he failed on accuracy here.
https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/tr...informates-and-misinformates-about-obamacare/
this is why his base loves him: he talks like they do, only not for the same reasons. they probably think those ARE actual words, and Buden just another slur like 'brandon'. they eat this shit up.

That you refuse to believe it only proves you're mental illness is running rampant in your head again.
You have at least six lit accounts, at least four of which are active at any given time.

The fact that you refuse to ADMIT it only proves you are a liar as well as a hateful little forum troll.

You have at least six lit accounts, at least four of which are active at any given time.

The fact that you refuse to ADMIT it only proves you are a liar as well as a hateful little forum troll.

I have ONE Lit acct. This is the truth and you saying otherwise is a lie. Further, you cannot prove anything of what you say is fact and therefore you KNOW it's a lie.

There really is only one Derpy, but the fact that you continue to elicit denials from Derpy makes me happy.

🙂

Keep driving that idiot crazy.

👍

He actually has at least four active accounts: Icanhelp1, Wizzard426, PersonalFavors, and the one above.

And that's just the four active ones, not counting his past screen names. In the past, he has been Bud Spencer, Dmonty, MillionaireNextDoor, Ramone45, TanJaguar, Sircumvent, Kantarii, and possibly ChoeTzang (though I'm not sure about that last one.) Plus a few I'm forgetting.

We need more people to call him out on his bullshit instead of covering for him.. Rest assured, the more he denies it the more ridiculous it sounds. Otherwise, it's as ridiculous as pretending that "Vietato" is on his very first Lit account. (he's had at least 83 previous ones. Icanhelp/Hisarpy/Wizzard426/etc. is getting there but still has a way to go.)

I have ONE Lit acct. This is the truth and you saying otherwise is a lie. Further, you cannot prove anything of what you say is fact and therefore you KNOW it's a lie.
But ... your Honor, in my defense, I was lying about lying again! That's like a double negative sentence - I can't be guilty of what the declarant claims: that I have multiple aliases. Pax fails to show proof! I, Arpy, fail to show proof also that I'm not just another alias. So two doubles make a negative or is it -- to negatives make a ... you follow me, right, your Honor?

Troublesome dilemma. Without evidence supporting the claim, verifying whether the statement is true or false is difficult. A lack of evidence doesn't necessarily prove something false but doesn't establish it as true.

Assumption of Knowledge: The statement implies that the other party, PAX, "KNOWS" his assertion is a lie because he cannot prove it. This assumes Arpy's knowledge of the other party's intentions and knowledge, which may not necessarily be the case.

It's like contending you have to show Donald Trump's state of mind was that he knew the election wasn't stolen in order to convict him. It's not enough that EVERYBODY with a sense of sound mind watched him, listened to him, recorded his words, and just plain are fed-up with Trump is enough to judge him.

Clearly, @HisArpy cannot prove @PaxNurgle knows he is lying about Harp's multiple aliases. This obviously begs the conclusion that, like Trump's situation, Pax must be judged truthful in a full court of Lit jurors. This follows pure Republican logic. You have to believe in that, and the value and square footage of Trump's penthouse is, as he said, the court case notwithstanding.

Case closed, your Honor; Arpy must be guilty not just because he lies but because he ... lies ... like a Trumper.

But ... your Honor, in my defense, I was lying about lying again! That's like a double negative sentence - I can't be guilty of what the declarant claims: that I have multiple aliases. Pax fails to show proof! I, Arpy, fail to show proof also that I'm not just another alias. So two doubles make a negative or is it -- to negatives make a ... you follow me, right, your Honor?

Troublesome dilemma. Without evidence supporting the claim, verifying whether the statement is true or false is difficult. A lack of evidence doesn't necessarily prove something false but doesn't establish it as true.

Assumption of Knowledge: The statement implies that the other party, PAX, "KNOWS" his assertion is a lie because he cannot prove it. This assumes Arpy's knowledge of the other party's intentions and knowledge, which may not necessarily be the case.

It's like contending you have to show Donald Trump's state of mind was that he knew the election wasn't stolen in order to convict him. It's not enough that EVERYBODY with a sense of sound mind watched him, listened to him, recorded his words, and just plain are fed-up with Trump is enough to judge him.

Clearly, @HisArpy cannot prove @PaxNurgle knows he is lying about Harp's multiple aliases. This obviously begs the conclusion that, like Trump's situation, Pax must be judged truthful in a full court of Lit jurors. This follows pure Republican logic. You have to believe in that, and the value and square footage of Trump's penthouse is, as he said, the court case notwithstanding.

Case closed, your Honor; Arpy must be guilty not just because he lies but because he ... lies ... like a Trumper.

Your nuts and bolts are torqued too tight.

Joe Buden is an old guy who lives down the street from me. I’m not sure how The Donald knows Joe. It’s a small world.

I cannot attest to Joe being crooked or not, but I can confirm that he habitually disinformates. Yeah, he sprays that toxic disinformate stuff on his lawn all the time! Still has lots of weeds, so the joke’s on him.

Joe may or may not be a grest American. I don’t know.

I’ll try to keep y’all informed if I catch Joe up to any misinformate types of stuff.

I found something out that seems to have slid under the radar with all the white noise from the White House.

On Trump's last day in the office he issued a string of Presidential Commendations, including to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx for their work during Covid.

Since then he's disparaged them and even said that he can't remember granting the commendations. He's losing it.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...tial-commendations-operation-warp-speed-team/

I found something out that seems to have slid under the radar with all the white noise from the White House.

On Trump's last day in the office he issued a string of Presidential Commendations, including to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx for their work during Covid.

Since then he's disparaged them and even said that he can't remember granting the commendations. He's losing it.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...tial-commendations-operation-warp-speed-team/
Maybe someone snuck in the commendations amid the stack of pardons of his criminal friends to be signed and he didn’t notice as usual.

Your nuts and bolts are torqued too tight.
It's okay to be wrong, Harpy. Just poking a little fun at your 'first' loss in the court of public opinion. Well, not your first, I guess, since others seem to slam you around quite often for outlandish remarks.

My dilemma at the moment is to attempt to fathom whether if you tighten a nut, does that torque a bolt or is that the other way around? Either way, I'm just fine and not nearly wound as tight as you are at the moment.:whistle::coffee:

It's an exceptional day when a sitting Federal judge takes Donald Trump to task for attacking the daughter of a judge presiding over his NY trial case.

It prompted the DA to ask for clarification from the sitting judge about the gag order limits.

Trump has no bounds, no sense of decency, and no moral compass. Anyone with an ounce of sense would not set out to antagonize a judge who presides over your outcome unless the goal is to muddy the waters and attempt to lay unjust claims for bias on further appeals—typical Trump.

Trump's qualifications for office include his business acumen and the deployment of an often-used business tactic: OPM—using Other People's Money. The grifter is busy, as usual, pulling dollars from the pockets of MAGA men and women in an attempt to save himself from justice. This is from a NY Times piece.

By Molly Cook Escobar, Albert Sun and Shane Goldmacher

March 27, 2024

Since leaving office in 2021, former President Donald J. Trump has spent more than $100 million on lawyers and other costs related to fending off various investigations, indictments and his coming criminal trials, according to a New York Times review of federal records.

The remarkable sum means that Mr. Trump has averaged more than $90,000 a day in legal-related costs for more than three years — none of it paid for with his own money.

Instead, the former president has relied almost entirely on donations made in an attempt to fight the results of the 2020 election.

Now, those accounts are nearly drained, and Mr. Trump faces a choice: begin to pay his own substantial legal fees or find another way to finance them.

Trump posts online attacks on the daughter of the Judge overseeing one of his cases, skirting the ban previously imposed on him threatening the Judge, prosecutor, witnesses, court staff. But it's fine because he's naming the Judge's daughter, no harm no foul (yet).

Trump posts a picture of President Biden tied up in the back of a red-neck truck. No harm no foul (yet).

How hard is it for someone to get into jail nowadays? Are they full up already?

Back