Is Colorado's ruling to keep Trump off its ballot the best thing for him?

No, just wondering if you’re suggesting there may have been a crime.

I'm not a member of Congress. THEY'RE the ones investigating if there was a crime. Which means it's more than a "suggestion."

See: Reasonable Suspicion
And see: Probable Cause

The evidence and documents the House committee has released seems to support that theory too.

So given all of that, are you admitting that Joe got 10%?

I used to feel sorry for Derpy but now I feel sorry for those around him and forced to interact with him.

I'm not a member of Congress. THEY'RE the ones investigating if there was a crime. Which means it's more than a "suggestion."

See: Reasonable Suspicion
And see: Probable Cause

The evidence and documents the House committee has released seems to support that theory too.

So given all of that, are you admitting that Joe got 10%?

Why are so adamant about having me admit to something I have no knowledge about?

Do you support the congressional investigation and impeachment of DJT? Did you give any credence to the Dem house committees when they were investigating?

You’re like Joe Tacopina about Stormy Daniels - whichever side you’re on at the moment is how you’ll argue.

Why are so adamant about having me admit to something I have no knowledge about?

Do you support the congressional investigation and impeachment of DJT? Did you give any credence to the Dem house committees when they were investigating?

You’re like Joe Tacopina about Stormy Daniels - whichever side you’re on at the moment is how you’ll argue.

Sorry, I'm not a witness and this isn't the courtroom so your questions lack relevance.

Sorry, I'm not a witness and this isn't the courtroom so your questions lack relevance.
Right, you're neither. What you are, is a carbon water swilling imbecile. Entertaining for the most part, boring and only due ridicule after.

Short term it helps Trump, but if using the 14th amendment to ban him from the ballot is allowed to stand more states will do so, and that will crush his chances of winning with the electoral college votes.

Short term it helps Trump, but if using the 14th amendment to ban him from the ballot is allowed to stand more states will do so, and that will crush his chances of winning with the electoral college votes.

There are 11 progressive states. Winning all 11 by removing Trump from the ballot will not give a majority in the electoral college.

Conversely, if the remaining 39 red states remove Biden under the same 14th Amendment pretext he has no chance of winning reelection. Nor does any Democrat in the future.

This is the way of the math and why you see top Dems telling the States to not go down that road. It's political suicide for the entire party.

^ someone doesn't know the difference between testimony and political commentary.

So your commentary is based on political bullshit that you know doesn’t pass the muster that you want apply to political bullshit from the other side? ✅

Understood. Carry on, counselor.

There are 11 progressive states. Winning all 11 by removing Trump from the ballot will not give a majority in the electoral college.

Conversely, if the remaining 39 red states remove Biden under the same 14th Amendment pretext he has no chance of winning reelection. Nor does any Democrat in the future.

This is the way of the math and why you see top Dems telling the States to not go down that road. It's political suicide for the entire party.
Biden is the current president of the United States. He will be in office even after the election is over. You need to explain to us, if he is in office, why should he allow for the certification of the election in favor of Trump?

So your commentary is based on political bullshit that you know doesn’t pass the muster that you want apply to political bullshit from the other side? ✅

Understood. Carry on, counselor.

Commentary is called discussion, not testimony. Thus it requires no courtroom or legal representation. That you somehow continue to believe the 2 are 1 and the same illustrates that it's your brainlessness where the problem lies. And by that I mean the lies you spew are the problem.

Pass muster? Or pass THE mustarD? Which is it because I have no idea what you're trying to say there. Unless you're confusing this thread with Wat's weasel casserole recipe in the gun stuff thread.

Personally I think he's using farm raised long eared weasel instead of wild caught but I could be wrong.

Commentary is called discussion, not testimony. Thus it requires no courtroom or legal representation. That you somehow continue to believe the 2 are 1 and the same illustrates that it's your brainlessness where the problem lies.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That is rich coming from you!

You were just recently demanding that I make a judgement about stuff that allegedly came from Hunters’ laptop!

Weasel along now….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That is rich coming from you!

You were just recently demanding that I make a judgement about stuff that allegedly came from Hunters’ laptop!

Weasel along now….

No one asked to you pass judgement on anything. That would be like asking Dylan Mulvaney to taste Wat's weasel casserole while blindfolded.

Forgot this already?

There's a difference between you admitting something and you being asked to judge something. Which once again highlights how little you understand anything and everything.

HisArpy pretzel making at it's finest.

Are you using regular or carbon based water in the dough?

There's a difference between you admitting something and you being asked to judge something. Which once again highlights how little you understand anything and everything.

So here you go into your schtick. 🤣

How can I “admit” to something I have no reliable knowledge about without making a judgement?

Back