Is Colorado's ruling to keep Trump off its ballot the best thing for him?

Rick345

Literotica Guru
Politically it maybe a Godsend for Trump to be vanquished from the Colorado ballot..

Here’s why, odds are slim to none he would win in Colorado if he had never been taken off the ballot.. If the SC rules Colorado is within their rights to determine who is on their ballots that could inspire republicans to come out in droves come November.. They could see it as a liberal dirty trick and even republicans that aren’t keen on trump and some democrats in other states may vote for Trump we like to pick our own poison.. We don’t like the court’s telling us who we can and cannot vote.

A big part of keeping Trump off the ballot is to discourage republicans from coming out to vote. If the guy you like isn’t running you probably won’t vote. If republican don’t come out democrats could win seats held by republicans.. In 2020, 43 distracts were republican and 14 were democrat.. If Trump is out the picture democrats my pick up the three republican seats.. Not to mention seats in local government.

If Trump is reinstated on the Colorado ballot by the SC the democrats will be pissed but republicans will feel they have a winner even when the dems tried to cheat like they did in 2020 Trump wins they will be energized..

If Colorado had never taken him off the ballot he would have gotten far less coverage.. Politically no matter what the Supreme Court decides I think Colorado maybe a win win for Trump

Politically, the moves in both Colorado and Maine have been beneficial to Trump so far.

I think the Colorado SC action is simply a matter of following the law and Constitution. It's too bad if Trump gains advantage from it in at least the short term. He should be investigated and prosecuted when it's deemed he's engaged in crimes.

Here’s why, odds are slim to none he would win in Colorado if he had never been taken off the ballot.. If the SC rules Colorado is within their rights to determine who is on their ballots that could inspire republicans to come out in droves come November.. They could see it as a liberal dirty trick and even republicans that aren’t keen on trump and some democrats in other states may vote for Trump we like to pick our own poison.. We don’t like the court’s telling us who we can and cannot vote.
Your thesis above assumes that the US Supreme Court will follow precedent regarding who can be on a state's ballot and how the ballot counting should be conducted, as they did in Bush v Gore, for example. This is the most activist and political court in modern history, as evidenced in the Dobbs decision. My view is that Chief Justice Roberts will pressure all the justices to strike down the Colorado decision and take the political path of "letting the voters decide who should be President".

Equal consideration for an insurrectionist. It's the new Orwellian notion of being "fair and balanced".

Your thesis above assumes that the US Supreme Court will follow precedent regarding who can be on a state's ballot and how the ballot counting should be conducted, as they did in Bush v Gore, for example. This is the most activist and political court in modern history, as evidenced in the Dobbs decision. My view is that Chief Justice Roberts will pressure all the justices to strike down the Colorado decision and take the political path of "letting the voters decide who should be President".

Equal consideration for an insurrectionist. It's the new Orwellian notion of being "fair and balanced".
Perhaps but court may also decide the states have always had control of how they run their elections and we will not interfere... They could also decide this is a state issue and we have no jurisdiction.. This is some thing they really don't want to touch..

Politically, the moves in both Colorado and Maine have been beneficial to Trump so far.
You know, I really don't give a shit if/that it does. I don't care if any of this gives him a political advantage. When it's evident someone is committing crimes, I think the integrity of the system requires that they be prosecuted.

Republicans are great at messaging.
That drives me crazy republicans are great at selling they sell bullshit by the truck load and get top dollar and democrats set there not even trying to sell the good stuff they have done.. They just don't try..

That drives me crazy republicans are great at selling they sell bullshit by the truck load and get top dollar and democrats set there not even trying to sell the good stuff they have done.. They just don't try..
It's a bit more than that, Rick. Republicans have greed on their side. Their messaging exploits the reptilian portion of the human brain.

This is why Reagan became the "Teflon President", and why Trump could literally get away with murder on 5th Avenue.

You know, I really don't give a shit if/that it does. I don't care if any of this gives him a political advantage. When it's evident someone is committing crimes, I think the integrity of the system requires that they be prosecuted.

So where do you stand on Hunter giving "The Big Guy" 10%?

Has that been proven in a court of law, counselor?

It's a pre arrest admission by ol' Hunter himself as supported by a whiny email stored on the Laptop From Hell.

Or didn't you know that because you don't actually follow current events and instead just post fake shit on Lit like you think you know something?

If I may interject. The question was where do you stand? A better question may be....IF the big guy got 10%..where do you stand?

It's a pre arrest admission by ol' Hunter himself as supported by a whiny email stored on the Laptop From Hell.

Or didn't you know that because you don't actually follow current events and instead just post fake shit on Lit like you think you know something?

Just like recordings of Trumps own words show how he was trying to circumvent democracy. ✅

You’ll play whatever side of the issue you’re into, regardless of the facts. ✅

If I may interject. The question was where do you stand? A better question may be....IF the big guy got 10%..where do you stand?

The evidence is that he DID get his cut because Hunter whined about it and the shell corporation money trail leads to Joe.

A point which is further buttressed by the $200K check from Joe's brother. An amount which, coincidentally, equals 10% of the value of a loan Jim received because of his connection with Joe.

Just like recordings of Trumps own words show how he was trying to circumvent democracy. ✅

You’ll play whatever side of the issue you’re into, regardless of the facts. ✅

You parse, pick and choose what you advance to support your position and then LIE by omitting facts which disprove what you say. I don't play that game because it leads nowhere and is the last refuge of assholes and idiots. You know, people like you.

So, nothing admissable in court. You're a terrible representation of a lawyer, Derpy.

You parse, pick and choose what you advance to support your position and then LIE by omitting facts which disprove what you say. I don't play that game because it leads nowhere and is the last refuge of assholes and idiots. You know, people like you.

BTW, was that supposed 10% while Joe was in office, counselor?

Back