As The Democrats lecture Us About Threats To Democracy They Demonstrate It

Globalist like YB believe selling our country down the tubes is democracy and we should just suck it up and go along for the ride.

Fox warned us about our porous borders, the threat of terrorism and they were right. Now the left losing on all fronts is back to vomiting women’s reproductive rights, trans women participation in female sports, molesting our children and pushing DEI down everyone’s throat because they have nothing, and still have nothing.
Globalism is democracy you fucking cretin and either way its gonna happen. Nothing much can be done about that for a lot of reasons. The only question is if we are going to be in control on any level of what happens or if we just get fucked over.

Fox didn't warn us about shit. The threat of terrorism remains unchanged and anything that does happen can to the extent it can be blamed on any American would be for the Right who are literally cheering and praying for American deaths.

The right are the ones on about trans women in sports, they are the ones who actually molest our children. DEI is a very good an needed thing and you didn't bring up our green initiatives, health care for all, defense of social security, improving our infrastructure, improving our international relationships, fixing our supply lines so we aren't so dependent on Taiwan that we cannot afford to let them fall. Shall I go on?

Globalist like YB believe selling our country down the tubes is democracy and we should just suck it up and go along for the ride.
If the people elect a government that does just that, it is still Democracy.
Fox warned us about our porous borders,
lol so if Fox hadn't warned you, you'd not know about the problem???
the threat of terrorism and they were right.
Really. Fox warned about terrorism, when, before or after 9/11?
Now the left losing on all fronts is back to vomiting women’s reproductive rights, trans women participation in female sports, molesting our children and pushing DEI down everyone’s throat because they have nothing, and still have nothing.
Yes, the left is, sucks to be you, an old white guy joining in the minority that want to role back the clock to the 1950's. Being in the minority is why you bitch so much about Democracy.

Globalism is democracy you fucking cretin and either way its gonna happen. Nothing much can be done about that for a lot of reasons. The only question is if we are going to be in control on any level of what happens or if we just get fucked over.

Fox didn't warn us about shit. The threat of terrorism remains unchanged and anything that does happen can to the extent it can be blamed on any American would be for the Right who are literally cheering and praying for American deaths.

The right are the ones on about trans women in sports, they are the ones who actually molest our children. DEI is a very good an needed thing and you didn't bring up our green initiatives, health care for all, defense of social security, improving our infrastructure, improving our international relationships, fixing our supply lines so we aren't so dependent on Taiwan that we cannot afford to let them fall. Shall I go on?
Global democracy is another example of tyranny and authoritarianism.

Women are fighting back from trans women in sport dumbass!

We’re a republic not a democracy. We do cherish our representative form of government but Thats as close as we get to full blown democracy.

Having a good relationship with the Saudis is a good thing, maybe tell that to our incompetent fool of a president.
But of course the traitor to American values and a disgrace to our Armed Services would give full throated support to the Saudi government. I am an American, who remembers that 19 of the 911 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and the sacrifice of 5k soldiers to that cause. I am an American, who remembers Jared Kushner‘s best friend cutting to pieces Jamal Khashoggi.

We’re a republic not a democracy. We do cherish our representative form of government but Thats as close as we get to full blown democracy.
A republic is a form of democracy.

That is the absolute farthest you can get from tyranny and authroitarianism without just being a full on anarachist. Besides the Right love authoritative administrations.

A handful of women, who are on the right, are fighting a stupid meaningless battle.

We are a democracy you stupid fuck. Lots of us, possibly most do not cherish our representative form of government. It objectively sucks. None of which changes the facts. This is a get on board or get run over situation.

That is the absolute farthest you can get from tyranny and authroitarianism without just being a full on anarachist. Besides the Right love authoritative administrations.

A handful of women, who are on the right, are fighting a stupid meaningless battle.

We are a democracy you stupid fuck. Lots of us, possibly most do not cherish our representative form of government. It objectively sucks. None of which changes the facts. This is a get on board or get run over situation.
democracy?

By definition, a republic is a representative form of government that is ruled according to a charter, or constitution, and a democracy is a government that is ruled according to the will of the majority. Although these forms of government are often confused, they are quite different.

democracy?

By definition, a republic is a representative form of government that is ruled according to a charter, or constitution, and a democracy is a government that is ruled according to the will of the majority. Although these forms of government are often confused, they are quite different.
And yet a republic is a form of democracy.

Fox warned us about our porous borders, the threat of terrorism and they were right. Now the left losing on all fronts is back to vomiting women’s reproductive rights, trans women participation in female sports, molesting our children and pushing DEI down everyone’s throat because they have nothing, and still have nothing.
Losing on all fronts? Evidently you haven't been watching the news for the past couple of years.

democracy?

This is what happens when people skip civics class.

Step back from the ledge, man. I beg you!

Having a good relationship with the Saudis is a good thing, maybe tell that to our incompetent fool of a president.
I’ll put you down as supporting LIV and sportswashing

Last edited:
But of course the traitor to American values and a disgrace to our Armed Services would give full throated support to the Saudi government. I am an American, who remembers that 19 of the 911 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and the sacrifice of 5k soldiers to that cause. I am an American, who remembers Jared Kushner‘s best friend cutting to pieces Jamal Khashoggi.
And I am an American who watched on in horror as thousands of people stormed the Capital on Jan 6, 2021 in an attempt to overthrow the elected president and install a dictator in his place. To me, watching the events unfold that day brought the same horror as what happened on that September day 22 years ago.

And for anyone to support what took place that day, they are no better than Bin Laden and his band of jihadists in my opinion.

And I am an American who watched on in horror as thousands of people stormed the Capital on Jan 6, 2021 in an attempt to overthrow the elected president and install a dictator in his place. To me, watching the events unfold that day brought the same horror as what happened on that September day 22 years ago.

And for anyone to support what took place that day, they are no better than Bin Laden and his band of jihadists in my opinion.
And this fukwad wonders why I attack him so and will continue to. This election has 2 old men running but it’s far more about preserving our democracy over the septic minded whims of a wannabe dictator than it is, for the clueless and ambivalent, a matchup of Biden vs trump. Fuktohell anyone, imo, who doesn’t see that.

democracy?

I guess I am going to have to do this again, since conservatives appear to be incapable of using a dictionary..

Cambridge Dictionary
democracy https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/democracy
B2 [ U ]
the belief in freedom and equality between people, or a system of government based on this belief, in which power is either held by elected representatives or directly by the people themselves:
B2 [ C ]
a country in which power is held by elected representatives:

republic
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/republic
C1
a country without a king or queen, usually governed by elected representatives of the people and a president:

Merriam Webster
democracy
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy
a
: government by the people
especially : rule of the majority
b
: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
a

republic
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/republic
(1)
: a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president
(2)
: a political unit (such as a nation) having such a form of government
b
(1)
: a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law

The US is by definition a republic AND a democracy. While the two words are not quite synonyms, most modern republics are democracies, and many democracies are republics. But there are modern republics that are not democracies, China or Cuba for example. And there are democracies that are not republics, such as the UK and Canada.

In current usage the primary difference between republics that are democracies and republics that are not democracies is that the in the former there is universal suffrage and the people elect their representatives; in the latter suffrage is limited usually to members of the ruling party and the party elects the representatives.

Back