As The Democrats lecture Us About Threats To Democracy They Demonstrate It

Trump was not convicted of insurrection. Your post is BS. They were engaging in more election interference and insurrection, when they mounted the phony Russia collusion conspiracy, The phony Mueller investigation, the phony Ukraine quid pro quo phone call investigation, the two phony impeachments, the lies by 51 retired intelligence officials, the phony scripted J6 investigation, the phony Jack Smith prosecution, the now collapsing White house directed Fani Willis prosecution of Trump in Georgia, the phony ballot denial cases against Trump by Democrats, etc, etc.

C'mon. This has been chewed to death already, no 'conviction' is required.

Section 3
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Rebellion against the Constitution is sufficient. Aid or comfort to those rebelling is sufficient.

Calling prisoners 'hostages' gives them comfort. That is sufficient. Trump has done a whole lot more beyond that.

Anyone in a similar position is also prohibited from being an elector, or serving as Senator or in Congress. Thus Mike Johnson, Boebert, Greene and a whole host of others are prohibited. All those fake electors are prohibited. It would take a vote by Congress to remove that prohibition and no such vote has taken place.

Trump was not convicted of insurrection. Your post is BS. They were engaging in more election interference and insurrection, when they mounted the phony Russia collusion conspiracy, The phony Mueller investigation, the phony Ukraine quid pro quo phone call investigation, the two phony impeachments, the lies by 51 retired intelligence officials, the phony scripted J6 investigation, the phony Jack Smith prosecution, the now collapsing White house directed Fani Willis prosecution of Trump in Georgia, the phony ballot denial cases against Trump by Democrats, etc, etc.
Silent coups are a form of insurrection. Weaponizing the judicial system against its own citizens is the de facto definition of anti-democratic behavior, favored MO used by democrats. Can’t say it enough * Democrats do exactly what they accuse pubs of doing. Refusing to accept Trump as the winner is another democrat mantra that the ends justify the means, have to destroy democracy to save it.

Alvin Bragg waiting another 30 days to review new evidence is laughable. SDNY refused to take on the case and Bragg is about to get an education, he already looks like a fool. My bet is he’s forced to drop the case.

C'mon. This has been chewed to death already, no 'conviction' is required.

Rebellion against the Constitution is sufficient. Aid or comfort to those rebelling is sufficient.

Calling prisoners 'hostages' gives them comfort. That is sufficient. Trump has done a whole lot more beyond that.

Anyone in a similar position is also prohibited from being an elector, or serving as Senator or in Congress. Thus Mike Johnson, Boebert, Greene and a whole host of others are prohibited. All those fake electors are prohibited. It would take a vote by Congress to remove that prohibition and no such vote has taken place.
But congress did take up the meaning of insurrection and codified an actual federal statute into law.

I think the problem is that people have been blinded by tribalism and media.

It's obvious that both sides are more or less the same party.

They always vote for war, they always want to raise the debt ceiling. They always have a perceived enemy.
They always want bigger government with more control.

During the 'pandemic they wanted to lock you in your home and essentially force you to take a gene altering medical product while exempting themselves in Congress.
Don't forget the 'vaccine' came out under Trumps watch.

The best thing everyone can do, is turn off the TV. Stop believing the media's lies.
The Darwin Award is real. You left out 'hurry up and die' as a remedy. If you willingly did not get the vaccine for reasons not explained to you by a medical professional, then this is really the most safe and convenient option. Have you picked out a lonely spot beneath a tree in a forest yet that insures you not infecting first responders or immune compromised members of society? No? Will you at least pledge NOT to go to an ER upon getting an injury or illness? I honestly do not find these suggestions of mine over the top in response to your selfish thinking.

The Darwin Award is real. You left out 'hurry up and die' as a remedy. If you willingly did not get the vaccine for reasons not explained to you by a medical professional, then this is really the most safe and convenient option. Have you picked out a lonely spot beneath a tree in a forest yet that insures you not infecting first responders or immune compromised members of society? No? Will you at least pledge NOT to go to an ER upon getting an injury or illness? I honestly do not find these suggestions of mine over the top in response to your
OK, Best of Luck. 👍

Refusing to accept Trump as the winner is another democrat mantra that the ends justify the means, have to destroy democracy to save it.
This dipshit STILL questions the rightful election of Joe Biden as president.
I encourage others to engage with him, and folks like him, only to the point of mocking, shame, and joking humiliation. This is not a person you really should be having a serious back and forth with on policy or laws. I do though admit that it is challenging having to find different ways to call this member an idiot.

This dipshit STILL questions the rightful election of Joe Biden as president.
I encourage others to engage with him, and folks like him, only to the point of mocking, shame, and joking humiliation. This is not a person you really should be having a serious back and forth with on policy or laws. I do though admit that it is challenging having to find different ways to call this member an idiot.
In order to shame someone you have to have some sort of credibility. YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY!!! You are nothing more than an emotional windbag filled with self importance, self aggrandizement belching out perpetual ad-hom constantly insulting people you know nothing about. Only losers behave that way. When posters insult you it's because you brought it upon yourself.

The Supreme Court said otherwise last week. Remember they ruled against the state supreme court in Colorado when Colorado declared Trump in violation of the 14th amendment insurrection charge?
"only Congress can determine that"! they said.
Now you're claiming they cannot.

Trying to have it both ways, chum?
Yes, they can "enforce by regulation" the provisions of the Amendment. In doing so they cannot violate the constitutional rights of any citizen such as those I referred to in post # 6.

Yes, they can "enforce by regulation" the provisions of the Amendment. In doing so they cannot violate the constitutional rights of any citizen such as those I referred to in post # 6.
Your post #6 refers to criminal conviction. Section 3 of the 14th is not criminal in nature. It is an exclusion clause based upon past action, not past conviction.

Speaking of Democrat projection we now have this:

Kamala Harris: Trump Will Weaponize the DOJ if Reelected​

Vice President Kamala Harris warned that if former president Donald Trump takes back the White House, he will weaponize the Department of Justice against his enemies.

The statement is nothing more than pure projection, as this is exactly what the Biden administration is doing to Trump right now.

Speaking to a crowd of supporters at a campaign event in Denver Tuesday, Harris said:

“This state is so important.”

“Colorado is so important, and you will be part of deciding the future of our country.”

More here: https://www.dailyfetched.com/kamala-harris-trump-will-weaponize-the-doj-if-reelected/

Friggin' laughable.

Speaking of Democrat projection we now have this:

Kamala Harris: Trump Will Weaponize the DOJ if Reelected​

Friggin' laughable.
That is exactly what Trump will do first. Second he will then try and circumvent 22nd Amendment, and get himself installed as President for life.

If he manages to do that, he will then fuck over his supporters, and his detractors, because Trump is only for Trump.

In order to shame someone you have to have some sort of credibility. YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY!!! You are nothing more than an emotional windbag filled with self importance, self aggrandizement belching out perpetual ad-hom constantly insulting people you know nothing about. Only losers behave that way. When posters insult you it's because you brought it upon yourself.
You're a loser. trump is a loser. And I'll share with you that my posts are fueled by losing and loss. Loss of loved ones to covid, guns, and friendships over trump. I AM CONSTANTLY FILLED WITH RAGE FROM LOSING. If I have made a weaselly punk MAGAT like yourself whine about civility then I know that I am doing God's will and and angel somewhere just got their wings. Suck it up, you loser fucking snowflake.

You're a loser. trump is a loser. And I'll share with you that my posts are fueled by losing and loss. Loss of loved ones to covid, guns, and friendships over trump. I AM CONSTANTLY FILLED WITH RAGE FROM LOSING. If I have made a weaselly punk MAGAT like yourself whine about civility then I know that I am doing God's will and and angel somewhere just got their wings. Suck it up, you loser fucking snowflake.
Like you're the only one who lost loved ones to Covid and gun violence. You're such an exceptional critter. LOL

Your problem is you're too immature to cope with real life!!

Like you're the only one who lost loved ones to Covid and gun violence. You're such an exceptional critter. LOL

STFU you ignorant fuck!

What do you think Hillary did with the Steele dossier.

Pelosi is a piece of shit.
Yes we can all see you're a beacon of maturity

Yes we can all see you're a beacon of maturity
Credit where it's due, though: if I ever wanted to know what Fox News was carrying on about this week without poisoning my own mind by watching them, Ican'thelpit is a remarkably dependable source of the essential points there.

I expect a severe economic crash later this year. The voting will be done by the survivors, if we have enough peace then to have an election.

I am going to continue to humiliate, demean, and curse at your racist ass. Nothing is going to change. Your opinions and twisted thinking gets mocked here daily. It’s all well and good seeing others tear your logic apart but calling you a punk on top of you being shown a liar is more satisfying to me.

I am going to continue to humiliate, demean, and curse at your racist ass. Nothing is going to change. Your opinions and twisted thinking gets mocked here daily. It’s all well and good seeing others tear your logic apart but calling you a punk on top of you being shown a liar is more satisfying to me.
What ever floats your boat.

Credit where it's due, though: if I ever wanted to know what Fox News was carrying on about this week without poisoning my own mind by watching them, Ican'thelpit is a remarkably dependable source of the essential points there.
Yes, every once in a while you get exposed to the truth crushing your narrative.

In 2016 The dems claimed Trump won through interference
In 2020 The right claimed election tampering.
In 2024...whatever side loses will double down on their reason.

We will never have an accepted election again, and all you idiots yelling at each other over the political divide are to thank for that.

In 2016 The dems claimed Trump won through interference
Ummm no they didn't.
In 2020 The right claimed election tampering.
No, Trump claimed that, then his sycophants joined in the chorus.
In 2024...whatever side loses will double down on their reason.
No if Trump wins, the left with will express their disgust, if Biden wins, Trump will try and start a civil war.
We will never have an accepted election again,
As long as you and your ilk are alive, I concur.
and all you idiots yelling at each other over the political divide are to thank for that.
You're one of the idiots, don't try and claim otherwise.

Yes, every once in a while you get exposed to the truth crushing your narrative.
Globalist like YB believe selling our country down the tubes is democracy and we should just suck it up and go along for the ride.

Fox warned us about our porous borders, the threat of terrorism and they were right. Now the left losing on all fronts is back to vomiting women’s reproductive rights, trans women participation in female sports, molesting our children and pushing DEI down everyone’s throat because they have nothing, and still have nothing.

Globalist like YB believe selling our country down the tubes is democracy and we should just suck it up and go along for the ride.

Fox warned us about our porous borders, the threat of terrorism and they were right. Now the left losing on all fronts is back to vomiting women’s reproductive rights, trans women participation in female sports, molesting our children and pushing DEI down everyone’s throat because they have nothing, and still have nothing.
Is this the racist dog whistle “globalist” who you are speaking of?

Jared Kushner defends his equity firm getting $2 billion from Saudis after he left White House​

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ja...lth-fund-mohammed-bin-salman-jamal-khashoggi/

Back