Is Colorado's ruling to keep Trump off its ballot the best thing for him?

So here you go into your schtick. šŸ¤£

How can I ā€œadmitā€ to something I have no reliable knowledge about without making a judgement?

Lol, whatever you want to believe.

Token bit of advice; never go full Sgt Spidey. It makes you look like an even bigger uncomprehending fool than he is.

There are 11 progressive states. Winning all 11 by removing Trump from the ballot will not give a majority in the electoral college.

Conversely, if the remaining 39 red states remove Biden under the same 14th Amendment pretext he has no chance of winning reelection. Nor does any Democrat in the future.

This is the way of the math and why you see top Dems telling the States to not go down that road. It's political suicide for the entire party.

But will not even having the chance to gain those electoral college votes prevent Trump from gaining a majority? And you're assuming that it will just be those 11 states. If the supreme court sides with Colorado we could see more states kick him off the ballot not just the "progressive ones". I know there's an effort in Louisiana to use the 14th amendment to do so, and other red states could too. After all where do you think never trumpers live, not the "progressive states".

But will not even having the chance to gain those electoral college votes prevent Trump from gaining a majority? And you're assuming that it will just be those 11 states. If the supreme court sides with Colorado we could see more states kick him off the ballot not just the "progressive ones". I know there's an effort in Louisiana to use the 14th amendment to do so, and other red states could too. After all where do you think never trumpers live, not the "progressive states".

The swing states are where Presidential elections are won. Not Red or Blue enclaves.

11 progressive states? Biden carried 25 states, Rapey.

Chris Christie is of the mind that it hasn't hurt Trump yet.

He's also decided not to hurt Trump with his endorsement.

They won't ever prosecute Biden because now they are saying he is not mentally fit enough to be held accountable for anything he did. He's safe.
Not to mention Presidents are immune from prosecution. Trump keeps saying as much.

Yes, people don't know who to believe anymore. Makes you wonder who is really pulling the strings.
ā€¢
I know FOR SURE who NOT to believe:

Any right wing news source and any MAGAt "republican".

*nods*

Last edited:
ā€¢
I know FOR SURE who NOT to believe:

Any right wing news source and any MAGAt "republican".

*nods*
When it was Trump vs Clinton, I thought they both sucked. Most folks just had to decide who sucked worst. It will be the same this time. Sad...

When it was Trump vs Clinton, I thought they both sucked. Most folks just had to decide who sucked worst. It will be the same this time. Sad...
ā€¢
If youā€™re an American, and you had trouble deciding who sucked worse, then youā€™re an idiot. (and you likely voted for the corrupt orange traitor, or handed that orange POS the election by not voting - or voting "third party".)

šŸ¤¬

If youā€™re arenā€™t American, and you had trouble deciding who sucked worse, then youā€™re an idiot.

šŸ˜‘

I happily, comfortably, and confidently voted for Secretary Clinton, and Ihad no trouble deciding at all.

šŸ‘

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Back