Seven delusions plaguing the mind of the Trump base voter

Virtually no one blindly follows Biden. There’s no Biden cult of personality the way there is around Trump.

After 2020 you saw MAGA types saying “ how could Biden have beaten Trump when thousands come from all over to Trump rallies and no one comes to Biden’s?!” They forgot that every vite

Virtually no one blindly follows Biden. There’s no Biden cult of personality the way there is around Trump.

After 2020 you saw MAGA types saying “ how could Biden have beaten Trump when thousands come from all over to Trump rallies and no one comes to Biden’s?!” They forgot that every vote counts the same…whether you cast it because you love the candidate or because you only kinda tolerate him or because you dislike him less than the other guy.

I’m a Biden fangirl and I still only like him for his policy focuses and certain key decisions. Even I don’t see him as some sort of national hero or savior the way a LOT of Trump supporters do.

I always wondered about the “Gays for Drumpf” crowd, until I realized that ALL Drumpf voters are "Gay" for Drumpf.

😳

🤣

🇺🇸

You are hardly in any position to judge honesty. You are just another finger pointing hypocrite that jumps onto the bandwagon every time someone decides to mention either of my identities here.
Could I ask a non-political question—why have two lit accounts when you’re open that both are the same person? What’s the point? Isn’t inconvenient to switch between the two?

This isn’t a gotcha or something, I’m actually wondering?

I always wondered about the “Gays for Drumpf” crowd, until I realized that ALL Drumpf voters are "Gay" for Drumpf.

😳

🤣

🇺🇸
Or is it like "Blacks for Trump," where nearly every photo we ever see has the banner surrounded by white people?

Could I ask a non-political question—why have two lit accounts when you’re open that both are the same person? What’s the point? Isn’t inconvenient to switch between the two?

Because initially one was meant for my Bi activities here and the other for politics. My mistake was answering in politics with the wrong identity. Does that answer your inquiring mind question?

Because initially one was meant for my Bi activities here and the other for politics. My mistake was answering in politics with the wrong identity. Does that answer your inquiring mind question?
Yes, you need two identities because your political identity is intolerant of your sexual interests.

Lying, conflict, and self-loathing are essential to the Deplorable lifestyle.

Last edited:

His answer below is kind off.
If you search out his posts, you will see he posted all over with the TH Alt before, not just the PB. It wasn't until he got to the political forum and one poster here decide to troll the shit out of him for his political views, (Plithyphil) that he made the other alt.

But he's kind of a coward, who has an incredible need to have the last word. Which makes him very entertaining.

There is a cult of Trump and the dear leader can do no wrong in the eyes of the cult. Trump can't stand the average MAGA man. He abhors the average person yet they somehow think they're the exception. That's why it's a dead-end to reason with a MAGA cultist because if you could reason with him/her, they wouldn't be MAGA in the first place.

There is a cult of Trump and the dear leader can do no wrong in the eyes of the cult. Trump can't stand the average MAGA man. He abhors the average person yet they somehow think they're the exception. That's why it's a dead-end to reason with a MAGA cultist because if you could reason with him/her, they wouldn't be MAGA in the first place.

J6 showed that they’re basically rabid animals.

The continuing support for dear leader after they took the hard fall for that orange POS over J6, personally and professionally, is proof positive that they’re demented.

*nods*

J6 showed that they’re basically rabid animals.

The continuing support for dear leader after they took the hard fall for that orange POS over J6, personally and professionally, is proof positive that they’re demented.

*nods*
Footage of J6 still makes me seethe. I wish those thugs were vanquished in a hail of rounds

Footage of J6 still makes me seethe. I wish those thugs were vanquished in a hail of rounds

If it had been a group of darker skinned military garbed radicals with back packs, heavy coats, etc, the response would very likely have been far more kinetic.

Of course, if it had been darker skinned individuals spouting the same shit about stopping the peaceful transition of power, the initial permissions for rallies, etc, would very likely have been denied, and the military presence would have been noticeable.

*nods*

If it had been a group of darker skinned military garbed radicals with back packs, heavy coats, etc, the response would very likely have been far more kinetic.

Of course, if it had been darker skinned individuals spouting the same shit about stopping the peaceful transition of power, the initial permissions for rallies, etc, would very likely have been denied, and the military presence would have been noticeable.

*nods*
True. Remember when peaceful protesters of color were removed from the rotunda? Case in point

No cult of Biden? So why are they turning a blind eye to his facilitating and support of ethnic cleansing in Gaza? If Trump was doing this, they would be going crazy every day about it. The cult of the two big capitalist parties must be broken.

No cult of Biden? So why are they turning a blind eye to his facilitating and support of ethnic cleansing in Gaza? If Trump was doing this, they would be going crazy every day about it. The cult of the two big capitalist parties must be broken.
I appreciate Biden's commitment to the defense of the indigenous homeland of the Jews while simultaneously pressuring the Netanyahu government to moderate their response to the atrocities of October 7th.

^
(Quoted for posterity and hypocrisy)

"Becky" not only turned "a blind eye" to the Hamas animal’s October 7th rape, torture, murder, kidnapping operation, but that blind eye didn’t even blink.

😑

Also:

Decent intelligent people lost all sympathy for the Palestinians and their supporters when those Palestinians and their supporters engaged in DEPLORABLE celebrations and antisemitic / anti-Israel rallies IMMEDIATELY after the Hamas animal’s October 7th rape, torture, murder, and kidnapping operation.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 "Becky" 🤣

🇺🇸

Side note:

President Biden has handled / is handling the situation magnificently, balancing support for Israel with humanitarian consideration for the most innocent of Palestinians.

👍

🇺🇸

Last edited:
No the MAGA's would praise everything Trump did, and back him from here to eternity that every move he made was the correct one. BTW that is how a cult acts. So yes there would be protests from one side....
Two different cults, acting like they are backing a sports team against an arch rival, excusing the crimes of their "own" side.

I say a plague on both their houses.

Two wings of the same big business capitalist class.
Let's say someone offers you either a pizza, or a plate of mud with broken glass mixed in. Even if you don't like pizza, is it really a fair comparison?

Let's say someone offers you either a pizza, or a plate of mud with broken glass mixed in. Even if you don't like pizza, is it really a fair comparison?

Not a fair comparison at all… "Becky” finds the pizza to be much less palatable than the plate of mud with broken glass mixed in.

🙄

👉 "Becky” 🤣

🇺🇸

The most common delusion of voters is the belief that electing one heroic leader is all that needs to be done in politics. They vote and then go back to watching Netflix or shouting at members of the opposite party.

Two different cults, acting like they are backing a sports team against an arch rival, excusing the crimes of their "own" side.
There is one cult, and one political party. They can appear the same to an uneducated person.
I say a plague on both their houses.
Yes I get you're a conspiracy nut.

For example, the homeschooling and gay marriage movements did not achieve their goals with loyalty to any party or candidate. They started their own organizations and lobbied everyone in office for many years at all levels of government.

Yes I get you're a conspiracy nut.
The reality is that the big business capitalist establishment is conspiring, on a daily basis, to keep their power and privileges, and to keep the mass population locked out. If that makes me a "conspiracy nut", so be it, as it's also the truth.

For example, the homeschooling and gay marriage movements did not achieve their goals with loyalty to any party or candidate. They started their own organizations and lobbied everyone in office for many years at all levels of government.
Today, transpeople are talked about like gay and bisexual people were talked about decades ago. The establishment politicians love the "moral danger to children" angle in particular. The big business capitalist class needs scapegoats to divide and rule, in order to keep up their profiteering at our expense. When protest pressure builds from one movement, the ruling class make another scapegoat target. What's needed is a wider struggle against the capitalist system itself.

Last edited:
Back