Seven delusions plaguing the mind of the Trump base voter

The reality is that the big business capitalist establishment is conspiring, on a daily basis, to keep their power and privileges, and to keep the mass population locked out. If that makes me a "conspiracy nut", so be it, as it's also the truth.
Yes, it makes you a conspiracy nut, and it is the truth.

It's always the big boogeyman with people like you.

You feel superior over others, because you have figured out the secret while the rest of the sheep follow blindly along. You feel superior with that knowledge, and get frustrated when the "sheep"ignore or ridicule you for you beliefs. But you keep on trying, why because you know the secret, and you keep trying harder and harder to convince the flock.

So what happens if convince all of us your correct, and we of don't give a shit about it?

Yes, it makes you a conspiracy nut, and it is the truth.
I'm glad that you admit that it's the truth.

It's always the big boogeyman with people like you.
Not a bogeyman, but a systemic reality of the capitalist system. It means that the ruling class seeks out profits, trade routes and spheres of influence as their mode of operation. Any lofty ideals beyond this simply don't interest them beyond how those ideals might affect profits, trade routes and spheres of influence. It would be extremely naive to think otherwise.

You feel superior over others, because you have figured out the secret while the rest of the sheep follow blindly along. You feel superior with that knowledge, and get frustrated when the "sheep"ignore or ridicule you for you beliefs. But you keep on trying, why because you know the secret, and you keep trying harder and harder to convince the flock. So what happens if convince all of us your correct, and we of don't give a shit about it?
I'm just one woman. Change can only come from the class conscious and organized working class and the mass population.

I'm glad that you admit that it's the truth.
The truth is you're a conspiracy nut. Not that the bullshit you keep posting is true, just so there is no confusion this time around.
Not a bogeyman, but a systemic reality of the capitalist system. It means that the ruling class seeks out profits, trade routes and spheres of influence as their mode of operation. Any lofty ideals beyond this simply don't interest them beyond how those ideals might affect profits, trade routes and spheres of influence. It would be extremely naive to think otherwise.
Yes a bogeyman, it's always "they", "them" "big business" "big government" you're as bad as the RWCJ and their "deep state" bullshit.
I'm just one woman. Change can only come from the class conscious and organized working class and the mass population.
yet you don't answer my question, which was; "what if you convince all of us you're correct,but none of us give a shit"

The truth is you're a conspiracy nut. Not that the bullshit you keep posting is true, just so there is no confusion this time around.
What I said is true. If that makes me a "conspiracy nut", then so be it. It's not my fault if other people can't see the truth or seem to see their own ignorance as a weird "badge of honor".

Yes a bogeyman, it's always "they", "them" "big business" "big government" you're as bad as the RWCJ and their "deep state" bullshit.
No bogeyman at all. It's systemic. Profits, trade routes and spheres of influence drive the capitalist system.

yet you don't answer my question, which was; "what if you convince all of us you're correct,but none of us give a shit"
Then the future of the human race on planet Earth is very grave indeed.

What I said is true. If that makes me a "conspiracy nut", then so be it. It's not my fault if other people can't see the truth or seem to see their own ignorance as a weird "badge of honor".
Yes I know you wear it as a badge of honour.

How many of these traits do you recognise about yourself?

paranoid or suspicious thinking
eccentricity
low trust in others
stronger need to feel special
belief in the world as a dangerous place
seeing meaningful patterns where none exist
No bogeyman at all. It's systemic. Profits, trade routes and spheres of influence drive the capitalist system.
True, however there is no secret Cabal running it. You keep saying "big business' is doing this---(insert your words here).

Where in fact what is happening is the capitalistic system running the way it does. Business in the business of making money. Period end of story. Which is why a capitalistic society needs a good Government to keep the system in check.
Then the future of the human race on planet Earth is very grave indeed.
The future of the earth is fucked no matter what, we're all going to die eventually, and in 4.5 billion years the sun will expand beyond the orbit of earth. All you're doing is running around blaming others for the life you experience.

I suggest you get diagnosed to see if you suffer from Apophenia

Not sure where it is you want this country to be. I’m sure your not that different than most of us if you believe in less national government and a more financially responsible national government would be a step in the right direction. My father ends all political discussions with a quote from George Carlin, “ Don’t vote for any of the bastards, it gives them the illusion of self-importance.

Not sure where it is you want this country to be. I’m sure your not that different than most of us if you believe in less national government and a more financially responsible national government would be a step in the right direction. My father ends all political discussions with a quote from George Carlin, “ Don’t vote for any of the bastards, it gives them the illusion of self-importance.
I want the federal government to tax the hell out of the wealthy and use the money to subsidize mass transit and provide universal healthcare. If there need to be cuts, defund the police and slash military spending.

I want the federal government to tax the hell out of the wealthy and use the money to subsidize mass transit and provide universal healthcare. If there need to be cuts, defund the police and slash military spending.
Yet you also seem to support US imperialism abroad, spending billions of our federal taxes on wars propping up far right regimes like in Ukraine and Israel. Democrats say one thing, yet their actions tell a different story. Defund the military while supporting billions of federal taxes to Ukraine and Israel in "military aid" if a Democratic president does it. Oppose the far right in the US, while supporting funding for far right governments of Ukraine and Israel to wage war if a Democratic president does it. It doesn't add up until you cut through the propaganda and get to the reality of profits, trade routes and spheres of global influence being at the heart of capitalism and imperialism.

Back