Why is Trump so stupid?

Rick345

Literotica Guru
Recently Trump has been asking where is Nikki Haley's husband Michael, trying to imply there is trouble with Haley’s marriage. Trump never took the time to research that Maj. Michael Haley is actively deployed with the South Carolina National Guard will be in Djibouti, Africa, for the next year for a humanitarian and infrastructure mission as part of Operation Enduring Freedom, Horn of Africa.

At a rally in Gilbert, South Carolina, Nikki Haley remarked to Trump’s comments head on, and again challenged the former president to a debate.

“I need to start with the fact that Donald Trump had a rally today, and in that rally, he mocked my husband’s military service,” she began.

“I have long talked about the fact that we need to have mental competency tests for anyone over the age of 75. Donald Trump claims that he would pass that — maybe he would, maybe he wouldn’t. But if you mock the service of a combat veteran, you don’t deserve a driver’s license, let alone being President of the United States.”, said Nikki Haley

I agree with Haley a candidate for the presidency who mocks a soldier's service to the country should never be its Commander and Chief.

Didn't he once say something like, 'I prefer USAF heroes who didn't get shot down whilst flying over enemy territory.'

Slant and bias abound in this post.

First you begin with "stupid" even though there's no evidence of it except as your opinion. Second, you, like Haley and the rest of the dum fuks, seem to miss the obvious - it's politics. Politics is the place where you cast accusations and slurs in order to try and get the other guys to do/say something which you can possibly build on. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

In this case it worked because it got Haley to say that her hubby is deployed with the NG. An obvious case of conflict of interest in her political decision making process and a failure on the part of hubby to resign his commission because of that conflict of interest. Case in point, as active duty military hubby would be required to salute the Mrs. were she to win the election in November. Further, Haley would be forced to choose between what's best for the nation or what's best for her family should she be required to call up and deploy the NG.

Clearly this is a problem Nikki Haley hasn't considered or rectified. Nor has her husband who, supposedly, knows the rules regarding this.

But of course you didn't see that because you're too invested in the narrative rather than truth and facts.

Recently Trump has been asking where is Nikki Haley's husband Michael, trying to imply there is trouble with Haley’s marriage. Trump never took the time to research that Maj. Michael Haley is actively deployed with the South Carolina National Guard will be in Djibouti, Africa, for the next year for a humanitarian and infrastructure mission as part of Operation Enduring Freedom, Horn of Africa.

At a rally in Gilbert, South Carolina, Nikki Haley remarked to Trump’s comments head on, and again challenged the former president to a debate.

“I need to start with the fact that Donald Trump had a rally today, and in that rally, he mocked my husband’s military service,” she began.

“I have long talked about the fact that we need to have mental competency tests for anyone over the age of 75. Donald Trump claims that he would pass that — maybe he would, maybe he wouldn’t. But if you mock the service of a combat veteran, you don’t deserve a driver’s license, let alone being President of the United States.”, said Nikki Haley

I agree with Haley a candidate for the presidency who mocks a soldier's service to the country should never be its Commander and Chief.
Who knows maybe her husband has read the stories going around by a couple of her alleged paramours about how Nikki stepped out on him and doesn't want to be asked about it on the campaign trail.:rolleyes:

First you begin with "stupid" even though there's no evidence of it except as your opinion. Second, you, like Haley and the rest of the dum fuks, seem to miss the obvious - it's politics. Politics is the place where you cast accusations and slurs in order to try and get the other guys to do/say something which you can possibly build on. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

In this case it worked because it got Haley to say that her hubby is deployed with the NG. An obvious case of conflict of interest in her political decision making process and a failure on the part of hubby to resign his commission because of that conflict of interest. Case in point, as active duty military hubby would be required to salute the Mrs. were she to win the election in November. Further, Haley would be forced to choose between what's best for the nation or what's best for her family should she be required to call up and deploy the NG.

Clearly this is a problem Nikki Haley hasn't considered or rectified. Nor has her husband who, supposedly, knows the rules regarding this.

But of course you didn't see that because you're too invested in the narrative rather than truth and facts.
Wow, what an idiot rapey is. Lol

lol RWCJ aint that deep of thinkers Arpy....nice try.

Exhibit A:

Typical trumpet victim blaming. You're a scumbag.

I take Fran Leibowitz’s word for it: “Everyone says he is crazy – which maybe he is – but the scarier thing about him is that he is stupid. You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump. You just don’t.”

To answer the OPs question: most rich people are pretty stupid. Living a life of privilege makes you soft and incurious. Donald Trump has been pampered and catered to his entire life. It’s left him clueless and hapless.

Last edited:
The answer to the question is 'because his supporters allow him to be dumb'.

There was once a person called Howard Dean whose ambitions ended because he shouted something whilst too close to the microphone. Didn't defraud any charities, mock any disabled people, disparage the military, invite foreign spies to stay, sexually assault various women, screw a whore whilst his wife was giving birth, suggest that a virus could be cured by shining a bright light up the ass or drinking bleach. Just 'screaming' was viewed a unpresidential and that was the end of Dean.

Did you forget to put on your tinfoil cap again? You know how agitated you get when you forget your tinfoil cap.

To answer the OPs question: most rich people are pretty stupid. Living a life
Of privilege makes you soft and incurious. Donald Trump has been pampered and catered to his entire life. It’s left him clueless and hapless.
You lift her veil you whiff her rage
You read her words they stain the page
You see her soul there dark and bare
an angry woman seething in despair

I take Fran Leibowitz’s word for it: “Everyone says he is crazy – which maybe he is – but the scarier thing about him is that he is stupid. You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump. You just don’t.”
That's because like Leibowitz you never look inward.

I did search "Trump Haley's husband" and it came back several posts about Haley's alleged affairs as well as a few posts about her husband's alleged affairs but nothing related to what I posted.. So I figured I was safe.. Above and beyond that what is the harm of having several commentaries on the same subject.. RoryN was more elegant and to the point.. I'll grant you that.. Even a search of "Trump mocks Haley" and "Trump mocks Haley's husband" doesn't come up with RoryN's post..

Since searches don't work how do I check for dupes?

While things can get repetitive which can wasteful what is the harm of two or three people posting their own take on the same subject really?

Total outright bullcrap beginning with the word 'First' and every word following. No further comment is necessary. You just made an ass of yourself, HisArpy. Resign - you should remove your post forthwith before you get slammed for being an asshole again.

Yes, it is politics and accusations and slurs are the norm but shouldn’t a candidate check their allegations to ensure the mud will stick? And not come back causing the thrower to look stupid??

I don’t think Maj Michel Haley is under any legally oblation to resign his commission. Politically it would be wise, but I don’t believe its required, particularly while she is running for office. As first husband, he has not direct government power so no direct conflict of interest for him or his wife.

Several presidents have had sons who served while they were president: John Eisenhower served in Korea when Ike was president elect, Robert Lincoln (son of president), Civil War, Elliott Roosevelt, son of FDR, flew 300 combat air recon missions during WW2, James Roosevelt, another son of FDR, who in spite of flat feet, joined the Marines and as a Marine raider earned both the Navy Cross and Silver Star during WWII, Franklin D Roosevelt, Jr served with distinction in the USN during WW II, winning among other awards, the Purple Heart, Bronze Star and Silver Star, John Roosevelt, youngest son of FDR, served on board the carrier USS Wasp CV18, winning the Bronze Star and attaining the rank of Lt Commander. When McCain ran for president his son John was in the Navy..

While I agree it could lead to a conflict of interest for the president to have family in the military it has been done.. Its an interesting point but I haven’t found any precedence one way or the other.

Didn't he once say something like, 'I prefer USAF heroes who didn't get shot down whilst flying over enemy territory.'
He said he people get caught were losers and he prefered people who didn't get caught.. So I assume he feels the late MOH recipient
Adm. James Stockdale a triple loser. Stockdale escaped and was recaptured three times for his leadership and courage he was awarded the Medal of Honor, so I guess this nation and Trump have a fundamental disagreement on what a loser is.. Perhaps Trump will one again learn what a loser is in 2024

Politics is the place where you cast accusations and slurs in order to try and get the other guys to do/say something which you can possibly build on. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Just a comment from outside US. Politics is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT.

That sounds like immature teenagers talking and bullying, not adult people on any field.

Sounds like your politicians should grow up, they are a shame to your country. (And Trump is an absolute disgrace, putting your whole country in a bad light internationally.)

Exiting the discussion.

Since searches don't work how do I check for dupes?
Scan the first page or two of the board. It was only a few posts down.
While things can get repetitive which can wasteful what is the harm of two or three people posting their own take on the same subject really?
It's what the 'Pubs do. Ignore what's there and make up their own. Toss out so much repetitive and redundant crap, no one knows what's original. Baffle 'em with bullshit so to speak.

He's not Biden is demented Harris is an embecile and that retard press secretary
Karine Jean-Pierre
is a complete and utter lying incompetent dunce diversity hire.

Back