I have 17 cats. How many do you have?

1Lion

Really Experienced
I moved to the jungles of Mexico and uncaring humans dump their unwanted cats here. (There should be a special place in hell for people who abandon cats)

The cats found me. And they adopted me. And we are all very happy.

How many furry critters do you have?

There's a catt that lives nearby that keeps pooping in my (wee) garden. I clear it up every second day. I know they think it's their territory, but fuck off are they going to pay their share of my mortgage?

I'm really on wars with this feline

When my late wife died, she left me with a dog which I take full credit for and three cats that were completely her fault. (Mine, not pictured, pre-deceased her at twenty-three.)

100_0135 (2).JPG

The one under my right arm is the only one still with me. She's about twenty-two now, I think.

As an aspiring author I look to some of my fave writers. Like Mark Twain. Twain had 19 cats, I only have 17. So I have a ways to go to catch up with Mark Twain in both the writing department and the cat department.

I had a cat that lived 21 1/2 years that passed in 2015. Now have a European Doberman & 2 corn snakes. My 54" amel male is wrapped around my neck often while I do household chores.

Just the one. He is weird. He goes out when it is raining and comes back in wanting us to dry him with a towel.

Sigh.. 2 beloved cats in really nice boxes on the shelf
and one great dog devouring my wife's slipper.

Back