How many of you like being called degrading or kinky names?

its the normal Life,you go togehter a long Way,but then the one gos right,the other go left,or one is going to another Country,same my Exmistress,thats Life,shit happens.
Yes but it's still a shame. But if you're young and pretty I'm sure you'll have no problem finding another cruel mistress to treat you like the lesbian slut you are

I’ve always liked it as pillow talk, but as someone who has often presented as non-gender conforming, in public it has sometime been scary.

It’s funny though, recently I’ve been okay with getting comments in public, even if they aren’t so subtle or supportive. I’ve been dealing with some depression issues lately but surprisingly the few random comments I’ve received have been somehow validating. 🤷‍♀️

Just earlier this week:

“What are you, some kind of sissy?

“Kind of, yeah. More like a tomboy really.” 😊

its the normal Life,you go togehter a long Way,but then the one gos right,the other go left,or one is going to another Country,same my Exmistress,thats Life,shit happens.
Oh by the way, that's a lovely picture of your whipped buns. I presume that's yours

I don't hate it.

But I usually prefer to be called sweet named while being degraded. "Babydoll," tickles me the right way. I don't know why.

Last edited:
When I'm in the right mood, which is not rare for me, it makes me crazy-hot.

Been called: titty sucker, pet boy, cuck, smol little guy, useless, little cutie, pussy eater. . .

Not all of those are degrading But they are all ones that put me in my place.

Back