How many of you like being called degrading or kinky names?

Oh yes,thats my whipped ass.
Well it looks lovely with all those marks. I presume your mistress then fucked you anally with a strap on, while telling you what a little slutty whore cunt you are. You were probably squirting through the whole ordeal, in ecstasy

Me! Me! I do.i always have, but it's extra special with Hubby because he loves me and doesn't really like saying really degrading shit to me, but he does it because he knows I love it. 🥰

My favorites names, counting up to most favorite, are 'bitch', 'whore', 'slut", and... "cunt". Add adjectives like "worthless", or "cocksucking", or "fucking' before any, and all the better.

And if he called me a "fucking worthless cocksucking cunt" while I worship his cock, which he has, I'm in fucking heaven. 😈😁🥰🥰🥰

My wife calls me "slut" in private, and I love it.

And she refers to me as her "fuckbutler" when talking to her friends, who tend to resent their husbands treating them like "bangmaids".

Not that we've done much fucking; I've been pussy-free for the last five years for medical reasons.

Me! Me! I do.i always have, but it's extra special with Hubby because he loves me and doesn't really like saying really degrading shit to me, but he does it because he knows I love it. 🥰

My favorites names, counting up to most favorite, are 'bitch', 'whore', 'slut", and... "cunt". Add adjectives like "worthless", or "cocksucking", or "fucking' before any, and all the better.

And if he called me a "fucking worthless cocksucking cunt" while I worship his cock, which he has, I'm in fucking heaven. 😈😁🥰🥰🥰
Lovely names ;)

Turns me on. Name calling gets me very aroused. Sometimes I get messages calling me a cocksucker right in the subject, so I have to read it with every reply *blushes*

Call my wife a slut in every day situations and you've made an enemy for life. Use the "C" word and I wouldn't close your eyes when you sleep at night...

But when she's tied to the bed with a vibe on her clit and begging for an orgasm after 30 mins of teasing... well, I still wouldn't use the "C" word other than to describe anatomy, but she becomes one horny slut...

I like being called very dirty names that normally might offend most especially to a man. Sissy..whore…slut..faggot…cocksucker..bitch…cunt. Most obviously ones that have been mentioned previosly. Verbal talk during sex to me is just another form of stimulation. Certain words are like touching me on certain parts of my body. Like hearing a guy say “ahh that feels good” can relate to feeling his hand on my waist. But hearing something like “suck this big black cock you sissy white whore!” Is very similar to the stimulation of a hand stroking and gripping my cock tight. Those words resonate in my brain and send signals down through my body that electrify me and cause me to throb. My body reacts in response and I work that much harder to please and use my dirty wet mouth like some slutty cunt.

I like it. It is something to get use to, but I feel it's part of the relationship, which is a good thing. 😘

As a male submissive, I have found that I find it really erotic to be called names like slut, cunt, toy, cumslut etc. How many of you like being called names and what do you really love?
I didn't think I would be into it at first. But after I had been seeing my dominatrix for a while, I felt like the trust factor was there. So I said I wanted to go in that direction on my next visit. It had an amazing effect on me. I got so turned on by what she was saying to me as I licked her boots. The rest of the role play she took me through was incredible. So yeah, I'm now a big fan of having that kind of language directed at me.

i have been before and at the time it seemed appropriate, i didn't mind.

Back