How far is too far? She is into lots BIG TIME

Gazman8888

Virgin
Okay I know this is my fault, but, my shy conservative Khmer wife, petite, fantastic arse, never travelled has taken my instructions like a good wife and we have a crazy good sex life which revolves around flying down to Bangkok doing the rounds of the gogo bars, then going to one of the BDSM clubs being bound whipped swapping partners gangbangs you name it. So far so good.

Now she wants us to include a ladyboy. She figures that I got so hot watching her being gangbang and spit roasted that she would get off watching a beautiful slim feminine ladyboy fuck me.

I called her bluff and said I would want to see the ladyboy fuck her first.

She called my bluff and said yes.

What do I do now? She went down this track and convinced her. I don't want to rain on her parade but where will it end?

It has already gone from us watching to being shared around fucking complete strangers in public having them whip us, wax us tie us up to now me being the submissive.

And I love it. Really love it. But where will it end.

Tell me what you think. Tell me what you would do. Give me some examples and if you're heading to Bangkok give us a few weeks notice and we can hook up. Couples preferred at the moment.

Go slow and talk.
Bluffing and calling what you think is a bluff probably isn't wise.
Going for a long secluded walk and discussing what you like most, least, want more or less of it possibly wiser in the longterm.

You there's no "Ctrl+z" for real life.

I don’t know why you are hung up on the idea of sex with a trans woman. My girlfriend is a beautiful Filipina trans woman and she is wonderful. I love being her bottom!
I'm not worried about that so much as liking it and wondering what else my wife is thinking, I've created a bit of a monster

I'm not worried about that so much as liking it and wondering what else my wife is thinking, I've created a bit of a monster
Once upon a time I never would have imagined that I would be where I am now - a lovestruck slut for a lovely transgender woman.

As Chuck Noland (Castaway) says, “Who knows what the tide could bring?”

Okay I know this is my fault, but, my shy conservative Khmer wife, petite, fantastic arse, never travelled has taken my instructions like a good wife and we have a crazy good sex life which revolves around flying down to Bangkok doing the rounds of the gogo bars, then going to one of the BDSM clubs being bound whipped swapping partners gangbangs you name it. So far so good.

Now she wants us to include a ladyboy. She figures that I got so hot watching her being gangbang and spit roasted that she would get off watching a beautiful slim feminine ladyboy fuck me.

I called her bluff and said I would want to see the ladyboy fuck her first.

She called my bluff and said yes.

What do I do now? She went down this track and convinced her. I don't want to rain on her parade but where will it end?

It has already gone from us watching to being shared around fucking complete strangers in public having them whip us, wax us tie us up to now me being the submissive.

And I love it. Really love it. But where will it end.

Tell me what you think. Tell me what you would do. Give me some examples and if you're heading to Bangkok give us a few weeks notice and we can hook up. Couples preferred at the moment.
Yup you gotta fuck the ladyboy, you got to see what you wanted to see and now she wants to see you get fucked.
Best to prepare

What id be doing is asking am I bent over or or my back legs spread for her to fuck me?

Back