FLR Couple

x8dom8x

Virgin
So I'm sitting in Barnes and Noble writing this post. I guess I'll start with the part that I'm being ordered to write this, in public. This is a newly created and shared account with my Domme. She's asked me to do this because she wants to show off the fact that she owns me. I've now been owned for a long time.

What have we explored?

- She likes to edge me relentlessly.
- She likes to peg me, explore my limits with this. I feel like I'm a bit of a size queen even though I struggle to get our current toys deep inside of me.
- She LOVES watching me suck her cocks. In fact, one of the ones she has, I learned to take super deep. My gagging is her favorite part. And when I pull the wet cock from my mouth, she especially loves seeing it lay across my face, all big and plumpy across my flushed skin.
- She likes to make me clean up. I'm very much a cumslut. Like A LOT. In fact, she just made me cum on my hand, eat it, and everything from the table the dripped off my hand. And I came a lot knowing she'd have me eat it.
- She has most recently wanted to cuck me off and cage me. We are getting a cage, soon.

Let us know what you think. We are open to chatting with others, so send a message to us. We will respond as best we can.

Sounds like a lot of fun!

How long have you two been together? How long have you had this kind type of relationship?

Sounds like a lot of fun!

How long have you two been together? How long have you had this kind type of relationship?
It’s been 3 years! We’re both switches. When we first met he was a dom with an interest in subbing. And I was just starting to explore my Domme side. Now I’m very confident in my Domming. And he has become very confident knowing his place is on his knees ready to serve me.

Love that. Also sort of switchy, but my wife doesn’t like anything rough or too frustrating done to her.

When we switch it up, it’s mostly just rough, hard fucking.

It’s been 3 years! We’re both switches. When we first met he was a dom with an interest in subbing. And I was just starting to explore my Domme side. Now I’m very confident in my Domming. And he has become very confident knowing his place is on his knees ready to serve me.
She's incredible and far too good to me as a sub. My knees are my favorite place to be!

My domme is a little busy and asked me to edge THREE times tonight and post the details here. So.... That'll happen at some point. 😬🫣

FUCK! Ok ok ok. 🫣 I've just edged for her multiple times. She told me not to tell her, but to post it here....

The entire time, I couldn't even comprehend just how easy she has me building and edging. She's had me helping so subby for her, even moreso lately. It's insane!

The first time, I was just scrolling through the strapon thread and I was hard immediately. Thinking about those cocks strapped to my girl has my weak in the knees. Wrapping my fingers around my cock, I started to stroke nice full long strokes. I let it build slowly as I scrolled through. Before I knew it, I was about to cum, but I pushed a little further because she wanted it. Fuuuck. I had to stop after another few seconds!

I waited a few moments and started to stroke again. I got super heated just rereading the things she had posted about us. I have to confess I didn't last very long knowing she was opening up about this, essentially putting me on display and exposing me in a way. I pushed as long as I could, I even slowed my stroking down a little, but it didn't really help. I got to the edge and precum started leaking. I did everything I could not to cum, but had to stop right then.

I did end up licking the precum up.

The last time I edged... I'm not even sure she would call it that. 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 I didn't last very long at all. It was even worse than the second time. 🫣 The other night, she was telling me about her bull and just the thought of that almost made my cock explode all over me. I couldn't even stroke slowly. I had to stop. It was way too intense! FUCK

Anyway, she said I couldn't do more than 3, so I think I'm done now. My cock is pulsing as it lays back on my stomach, throbbing hard. I need to cum so badly.

FUCK! Ok ok ok. 🫣 I've just edged for her multiple times. She told me not to tell her, but to post it here....

The entire time, I couldn't even comprehend just how easy she has me building and edging. She's had me helping so subby for her, even moreso lately. It's insane!

The first time, I was just scrolling through the strapon thread and I was hard immediately. Thinking about those cocks strapped to my girl has my weak in the knees. Wrapping my fingers around my cock, I started to stroke nice full long strokes. I let it build slowly as I scrolled through. Before I knew it, I was about to cum, but I pushed a little further because she wanted it. Fuuuck. I had to stop after another few seconds!

I waited a few moments and started to stroke again. I got super heated just rereading the things she had posted about us. I have to confess I didn't last very long knowing she was opening up about this, essentially putting me on display and exposing me in a way. I pushed as long as I could, I even slowed my stroking down a little, but it didn't really help. I got to the edge and precum started leaking. I did everything I could not to cum, but had to stop right then.

I did end up licking the precum up.

The last time I edged... I'm not even sure she would call it that. 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 I didn't last very long at all. It was even worse than the second time. 🫣 The other night, she was telling me about her bull and just the thought of that almost made my cock explode all over me. I couldn't even stroke slowly. I had to stop. It was way too intense! FUCK

Anyway, she said I couldn't do more than 3, so I think I'm done now. My cock is pulsing as it lays back on my stomach, throbbing hard. I need to cum so badly.
Holy FUCK baby! You know when you said I’m not sure she would call it that I started laughing. All that big talk about how long you can last 😆 But you posting this has made me very happy! I’m so impressed baby! So fucking proud of my slutty little bitch💗🥰💗 You’re definitely going to be rewarded.

Holy FUCK baby! You know when you said I’m not sure she would call it that I started laughing. All that big talk about how long you can last 😆 But you posting this has made me very happy! I’m so impressed baby! So fucking proud of my slutty little bitch💗🥰💗 You’re definitely going to be rewarded.
My reward was a 4th and 5th edging and I also got to taste my precum!!! 🥰 She's definitely too sweet to me.

I didn't last long for either, but it felt incredible. I'm only on day 2 or so of edging, but it feels like it's been weeks. My balls feel so full already!

My reward was a 4th and 5th edging and I also got to taste my precum!!! 🥰 She's definitely too sweet to me.

I didn't last long for either, but it felt incredible. I'm only on day 2 or so of edging, but it feels like it's been weeks. My balls feel so full already!
forgive me for not knowing ...what is FLR Couple please.?????????

So I'm sitting in Barnes and Noble writing this post. I guess I'll start with the part that I'm being ordered to write this, in public. This is a newly created and shared account with my Domme. She's asked me to do this because she wants to show off the fact that she owns me. I've now been owned for a long time.

What have we explored?

- She likes to edge me relentlessly.
- She likes to peg me, explore my limits with this. I feel like I'm a bit of a size queen even though I struggle to get our current toys deep inside of me.
- She LOVES watching me suck her cocks. In fact, one of the ones she has, I learned to take super deep. My gagging is her favorite part. And when I pull the wet cock from my mouth, she especially loves seeing it lay across my face, all big and plumpy across my flushed skin.
- She likes to make me clean up. I'm very much a cumslut. Like A LOT. In fact, she just made me cum on my hand, eat it, and everything from the table the dripped off my hand. And I came a lot knowing she'd have me eat it.
- She has most recently wanted to cuck me off and cage me. We are getting a cage, soon.

Let us know what you think. We are open to chatting with others, so send a message to us. We will respond as best we can.
It seems that the natural progression of things will be to go the cuckold route, especially if your Domme desires a more assertive man. The cage will certainly put you in the right mental state of mind, as she will have the ultimate control over you, which as a true sub, you should concede willingly and happily. The dynamic you share with your superior, since it has been going on for such a long time, certainly should be progressing in that manner if that is what your Domme desires. Good luck with it and hopefully we are provided updates.

It seems that the natural progression of things will be to go the cuckold route, especially if your Domme desires a more assertive man. The cage will certainly put you in the right mental state of mind, as she will have the ultimate control over you, which as a true sub, you should concede willingly and happily. The dynamic you share with your superior, since it has been going on for such a long time, certainly should be progressing in that manner if that is what your Domme desires. Good luck with it and hopefully we are provided updates.
Oh he’s definitely my little cuck and he loves it! He is absolutely amazing! Happily and eagerly giving me everything I want. And constantly taking initiative to seek out ways to make me happy. Like today I was at work and I had him edge himself for me a couple times. Then he had my favorite coffee and treat delivered to me. He’s the best little sub!

Oh he’s definitely my little cuck and he loves it! He is absolutely amazing! Happily and eagerly giving me everything I want. And constantly taking initiative to seek out ways to make me happy. Like today I was at work and I had him edge himself for me a couple times. Then he had my favorite coffee and treat delivered to me. He’s the best little sub!
Babe, you let me edge twice AND have my precum. That was very, very sweet of you! 🥰. I think it is you that takes very good care of me!

You know, while I am, on the surface, envious of the couple x8dom8x and the lifestyle and intimacy they share, I am also a bit cynical as well.

If this is real than of course I am jealous of the O.P.

But I've been around the forums since 2015/'16, and was on a now-defunct fetish site before that, and I've seen a lot of guys who try to live out their fantasies vicariously through their online persona, by posting on forums like this.

I choose to believe x8dom8x and her toy are real, because I want to. If not, then it is a pretty hot fantasy either way, and that is fine with me, too.

You know, while I am, on the surface, envious of the couple x8dom8x and the lifestyle and intimacy they share, I am also a bit cynical as well.

But I've been around the forums since 2015/'16, and was on a now-defunct fetish site before that, and I've seen a lot of guys who try to live out their fantasies vicariously through their online persona, by posting on forums like this.

I choose to believe x8dom8x and her toy are real, because I want to. If not, then it is a pretty hot fantasy either way, and that is fine with me, too.
Understandable. Definitely not going to prove to you I’m a woman lol but I get you being cynical.

I get it. Lol I don't really trust anyone on here myself. Truth is we met here and things were obviously super physical. It got deeper than that, and years later, we are where we are now.

It was an insane coincidence and we jumped for one another. Our relationship has been built on trust in one another ever since. ❤️

Understandable. Definitely not going to prove to you I’m a woman lol but I get you being cynical.
Babe, you don't owe anything to anyone.

Well then, that's awesome. It does bring hope to this non-coupled submissive boi toy to one day find his dream relationship. It sounds like you guys have found yours! Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like you have an excellently trained sub, but that is a tribute to you and your command of him. Well done, and keep enjoying the ride.

Back