FLR Couple

😆 You weren’t kidding when you said it was a long post. I love hearing it from your point of view. You were such a good boy last night! I was so proud of how obedient you were being. And then so sweet when I was dropping. I love that we can get so intense and still support and be there for each other after🥰

You are enjoying one of the most exquisite situations that one can. Your denial will only work you up to an even greater release when the time comes, unless, cruelly, you are brought to a ruined orgasm, which then will be so anti-climatically cruel and lascivious of your Domme, knowing she cares for you, loves you, and provides for you, she may also push you further. It appears you guys are at a good place, but with many more twists and turns, appreciate the updates, keep them coming.

You are enjoying one of the most exquisite situations that one can. Your denial will only work you up to an even greater release when the time comes, unless, cruelly, you are brought to a ruined orgasm, which then will be so anti-climatically cruel and lascivious of your Domme, knowing she cares for you, loves you, and provides for you, she may also push you further. It appears you guys are at a good place, but with many more twists and turns, appreciate the updates, keep them coming.
Ruining his orgasms is one of my favorite things to do😆 The sounds he makes when I ruin one are so beautiful! A perfect mix of desperation, frustration, and sometimes anger all with the base of subby bitch eager to please. Music to my ears! Oh and the look in his eyes. Going from subby to furious/desperate when he realizes I’m going to ruin his orgasm, to acceptance and deeper submission. I love it! I love that he’s older than me, stronger than me. He could over power me and take what he wants at any time but he chooses to submit to me. If you guys saw this man you would never ever believe that he’s submissive. Which makes it so much hotter to me.

I only had a ruin one once. but always thinking about having it happen again. edging works very well also

Ruining his orgasms is one of my favorite things to do😆 The sounds he makes when I ruin one are so beautiful! A perfect mix of desperation, frustration, and sometimes anger all with the base of subby bitch eager to please. Music to my ears! Oh and the look in his eyes. Going from subby to furious/desperate when he realizes I’m going to ruin his orgasm, to acceptance and deeper submission. I love it! I love that he’s older than me, stronger than me. He could over power me and take what he wants at any time but he chooses to submit to me. If you guys saw this man you would never ever believe that he’s submissive. Which makes it so much hotter to me.
It is the case many times, where the sub is a powerful person in everyday life, but is freed from the pull of daily life by submitting to his Domme. Well done, and I can only imagine.

I am in store for more edging this weekend. 😫 It's been a long week and a half already and I'm struggling to imagine going another week and a half before I'm allowed to cum. 😫😫😫🥵🥵🥵

It is the case many times, where the sub is a powerful person in everyday life, but is freed from the pull of daily life by submitting to his Domme. Well done, and I can only imagine.
Oh yea I love it when he’s crazy busy with meetings and having to manage things at work. I know exactly how to get him out of his head and help him get away from the stress. Especially that we like built to this point. Like the foundation is really strong and it’s not just some like one time act or something meaningless.

Are you sure you aren't with my hubby also?

I love ruining the orgasms. He doesn't get angry, but I love the desperation .
It makes his good ones so much better.

Oh yea I love it when he’s crazy busy with meetings and having to manage things at work. I know exactly how to get him out of his head and help him get away from the stress. Especially that we like built to this point. Like the foundation is really strong and it’s not just some like one time act or something meaningless.
Yes, it relives a lot of the stress of the day to day in a very fulfilling way. And, yes, the foundation set firmly will sustain and be a nice bedrock to support you and your sub in the journey.

It’s so fun! Do you torture him post orgasm? I love when I finally let him cum then keep playing after when he’s sensitive.

It’s so fun! Do you torture him post orgasm? I love when I finally let him cum then keep playing after when he’s sensitive.
Usually not. I'm not a fan of receiving overstimulation so I don't give it, too much.

In my experience, you're right about how a few ruined orgasms make it so much more intense and explosive when she finally completes the scene!

That actual is pure torture -- especially to continue playing with the head, which becomes super-sensitive in a very painful way after an orgasm. :devil:

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since we've posted. Life has been busy, but that doesn't mean we haven't been as active as ever with one another. 😈

Soooooo.... It's the sub here....

I've been feeling more sub lately, even moreso than perhaps other times. I was practically begging to edge knowing she wouldn't let me cum if I just straight up asked. She's been busy with work the last few days and allowed me to edge while I was home working. I had a few breaks during the day.

Yesterday, she let me edge twice, but I had to tell her about both of them, what I was thinking, how it felt, and I had to wait an hour between edging sessions. I was only allowed to get to the edge and then I had to go cold turkey and completely stop. Not even holding my cock. I did as I was told and WOW, did it feel incredible!

Today, I was given similar instructions, but this time I had to put my plug in my ass. She ran off to the gym, and she said I could edge. So I did just that. I was completely naked in bed, plug in, laying back and just thinking about the extremely dirty things we had talked about earlier in the morning. And holy fuck, I got to the edge really fast. WAY faster than I thought I would. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Now I'm here again. She's at work for a little while, but she told me I had to post about it. I'm completely naked in bed, nothing on, plug in, cock is rock hard laying on my stomach, and I'm trying to to touch myself for as long as I can because I know I won't last very long today.

I keep running through our discussions from this morning and yesterday and it's driving me wild. Like, I know this is really deep sub, but that's where I'm at. I was told she'd love to see me as a little cum covered slut - used as a sort of cum rag. Directing men to cum on me, where to cum, and finding a dry place for them to wipe their dick clean or any cum. I asked if it could be my tongue, and she said I would enjoy that too much. 😫🥺

HOLY FUCK. I started stroking to that and I'm throbbing already. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

She has been relentless the last two days, and it's so incredibly hot seeing her in her element. Like when she gets especially mean to me I can't help it. As I was all shocked this morning with how she wanted to use me, the things she was calling me, the way she was laughing about all of it, and just the look in her eyes today has been almost unbearable. I already know I'm going to be caged tonight, probably using her cock in whatever way she wants on me.

OH MY FUCK. I almost came all over myself just now.!! 😫😫😫😫😫😫 I need to cum so badly, but I have to stop now.

I'll update next time she wants me to.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since we've posted. Life has been busy, but that doesn't mean we haven't been as active as ever with one another. 😈

Soooooo.... It's the sub here....

I've been feeling more sub lately, even moreso than perhaps other times. I was practically begging to edge knowing she wouldn't let me cum if I just straight up asked. She's been busy with work the last few days and allowed me to edge while I was home working. I had a few breaks during the day.

Yesterday, she let me edge twice, but I had to tell her about both of them, what I was thinking, how it felt, and I had to wait an hour between edging sessions. I was only allowed to get to the edge and then I had to go cold turkey and completely stop. Not even holding my cock. I did as I was told and WOW, did it feel incredible!

Today, I was given similar instructions, but this time I had to put my plug in my ass. She ran off to the gym, and she said I could edge. So I did just that. I was completely naked in bed, plug in, laying back and just thinking about the extremely dirty things we had talked about earlier in the morning. And holy fuck, I got to the edge really fast. WAY faster than I thought I would. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Now I'm here again. She's at work for a little while, but she told me I had to post about it. I'm completely naked in bed, nothing on, plug in, cock is rock hard laying on my stomach, and I'm trying to to touch myself for as long as I can because I know I won't last very long today.

I keep running through our discussions from this morning and yesterday and it's driving me wild. Like, I know this is really deep sub, but that's where I'm at. I was told she'd love to see me as a little cum covered slut - used as a sort of cum rag. Directing men to cum on me, where to cum, and finding a dry place for them to wipe their dick clean or any cum. I asked if it could be my tongue, and she said I would enjoy that too much. 😫🥺

HOLY FUCK. I started stroking to that and I'm throbbing already. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

She has been relentless the last two days, and it's so incredibly hot seeing her in her element. Like when she gets especially mean to me I can't help it. As I was all shocked this morning with how she wanted to use me, the things she was calling me, the way she was laughing about all of it, and just the look in her eyes today has been almost unbearable. I already know I'm going to be caged tonight, probably using her cock in whatever way she wants on me.

OH MY FUCK. I almost came all over myself just now.!! 😫😫😫😫😫😫 I need to cum so badly, but I have to stop now.

I'll update next time she wants me to.

Please tell her, I for one, appreciated reading your missive. Thank her for making you share what's going on.

Please tell her, I for one, appreciated reading your missive. Thank her for making you share what's going on.
Aww you’re welcome!

He loves saying “omg I’m so deep”, “I don’t know how you pushed me this deep that fast”😆 He’s always shocked. But he’s always my slutty cuck bitch. I just let him mask as a hyper masculine man throughout normal life. But we both know I can put him on his knees with just a look whenever I want.

Aww you’re welcome!

He loves saying “omg I’m so deep”, “I don’t know how you pushed me this deep that fast”😆 He’s always shocked. But he’s always my slutty cuck bitch. I just let him mask as a hyper masculine man throughout normal life. But we both know I can put him on his knees with just a look whenever I want.

Is that your favorite position to fuck him in? Any particular reason why?

I've been approached by a couple of guys about topping them. I admit that I haven't been interested in the past, but lately, I'm thinking about it. BUT, what I haven't seen yet is a harness that I think is sturdy enough to allow me to control 'my cock' in a way that wouldn't hurt who I was topping.

DM me with some suggestions that have worked for you? Maybe?

Such a wonderful thread, sounds like you have a wonderful FLR set up, one can only dream of such

So I'm sitting in Barnes and Noble writing this post. I guess I'll start with the part that I'm being ordered to write this, in public. This is a newly created and shared account with my Domme. She's asked me to do this because she wants to show off the fact that she owns me. I've now been owned for a long time.

What have we explored?

- She likes to edge me relentlessly.
- She likes to peg me, explore my limits with this. I feel like I'm a bit of a size queen even though I struggle to get our current toys deep inside of me.
- She LOVES watching me suck her cocks. In fact, one of the ones she has, I learned to take super deep. My gagging is her favorite part. And when I pull the wet cock from my mouth, she especially loves seeing it lay across my face, all big and plumpy across my flushed skin.
- She likes to make me clean up. I'm very much a cumslut. Like A LOT. In fact, she just made me cum on my hand, eat it, and everything from the table the dripped off my hand. And I came a lot knowing she'd have me eat it.
- She has most recently wanted to cuck me off and cage me. We are getting a cage, soon.

Let us know what you think. We are open to chatting with others, so send a message to us. We will respond as best we can.
You seem very happy! That’s Great! I know the cages are really popular, but please read up on the safety and maybe talk to a urologist. I think she likes you having a functioning dick so don’t do anything to mess it up.

You seem very happy! That’s Great! I know the cages are really popular, but please read up on the safety and maybe talk to a urologist. I think she likes you having a functioning dick so don’t do anything to mess it up.
😆 Don’t worry. Safety is a top priority for me when we’re playing.

Been married 13 years. Our sex life is up and down. Currently in the process of showing my wife the benefits of an FLR through stories and articles. Hoping she'll allow us to start our transition into the lifestyle.

Been married 13 years. Our sex life is up and down. Currently in the process of showing my wife the benefits of an FLR through stories and articles. Hoping she'll allow us to start our transition into the lifestyle.
Good luck! You'll never want to turn back. 😉

We communicated a bit about and throughout the day. She is open to but shes self conscious on how and what to do and she didnt want to let me down. I ensured her she could never let me down and that its new for both of us. We can practice and try new things and find out what works for us.

Got home and told her I needed to shower and probably should give the cage a cleaning. When she agreed I asked if I could edge myself in the shower. She replied "No! You can't be trusted. Wash it and get the cage back on."

I think its coming together 🤞

Back