FLR Couple

We communicated a bit about and throughout the day. She is open to but shes self conscious on how and what to do and she didnt want to let me down. I ensured her she could never let me down and that its new for both of us. We can practice and try new things and find out what works for us.

Got home and told her I needed to shower and probably should give the cage a cleaning. When she agreed I asked if I could edge myself in the shower. She replied "No! You can't be trusted. Wash it and get the cage back on."

I think its coming together 🤞
Communication is key. I think you're in for an extremely good time. Both of you. I bet you were hard almost immediately when she turned you down. 😜

But is it sweet torture? One that you might crave occassionally?
From my own experience, I have been tortured from the pure need to be put in my place because I either came when I wasn't supposed to, or asked too much.

From my own experience, I have been tortured from the pure need to be put in my place because I either came when I wasn't supposed to, or asked too much.
asked too much? How do you ask too much?

We communicated a bit about and throughout the day. She is open to but shes self conscious on how and what to do and she didnt want to let me down. I ensured her she could never let me down and that its new for both of us. We can practice and try new things and find out what works for us.

Got home and told her I needed to shower and probably should give the cage a cleaning. When she agreed I asked if I could edge myself in the shower. She replied "No! You can't be trusted. Wash it and get the cage back on."

I think its coming together 🤞
I would say be patient. My wife is a great domme. But it took her a while to get into the mindset and approach. She is not a naturally dominant woman.

She is good at hand jobbing, edging me, ruining me or sometimes just doing a walk-away.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UmyqrPPmDHsSzQv9LiAucQIRyxelKjzo/view?usp=drivesdk

This morning I woke her up sucking on her gorgeous breasts. Once awake she spread her legs. I knew what that meant. I went down on her and made her cum. Rub my whole face in her juices so I can have her scent with me all day. When I finished I thank her for allowing me to eat her pussy. She replied. "You're welcome. Good job. Maybe tomorrow ipl let you cum....maybe."

I'm in cloud 9 this week. All I can think about is her and how to bring her more joy to keep these momentum going.

Back