How many of you like being called degrading or kinky names?

Well it looks lovely with all those marks. I presume your mistress then fucked you anally with a strap on, while telling you what a little slutty whore cunt you are. You were probably squirting through the whole ordeal, in ecstasy
You have sooo right

As a male submissive, I have found that I find it really erotic to be called names like slut, cunt, toy, cumslut etc. How many of you like being called names and what do you really love?
It always hot. I also like having it whispered in my ear as her teeth dig in. Yum Yum Yum. It sends me spinning off into subspace.

I like to be on both the giving out and receiving side of this, I love to be called names and then the odd good boy or such interspersed, mood and setting are important i think

I also like to write this kind of phrase onto people too

I don't mind being called "asshole" -- most of my co-workers already do. I don't consider that degrading. Other names ... mmm ... kind of have to judge it by the moment. If I called a woman a "slut," I'd certainly be waiting for her reaction that would inform if I'd ever do it again.

My girlfriend said she won’t do it unless she’s loosened up. In her everyday life, she’s a sweet and loving woman, but in the bedroom, I’m more submissive than she is dominant so I’m still working on getting her to degrade me in the bedroom.

I present as female always. My earliest memories are of being “taught” to present as male. Those were hellish days, weeks, and years. I left hell behind, risking street life as a portal to being the girl I knew myself to be.
All to explain why a respected male voice referring to me as a bitch, slut, cunt etc was proof that I won. Those thoughts and words have the potential to draw out, from my depths….a joy….an orgasmic euphoria stirring a desire for more.
Also….I very much enjoy suggesting that I perform the most outrageous behavior…..rimming, servitude to his testicles, cum, his buddies, his girlfriend…..and more.
Just imagining such scenes makes me eager.

I've been talking to a domme recently. In the past, I have only had doms - unfortunate, as I am around 95% lesbian. Anyway, I discovered that I didn't mind her doing things that I refuse from men. We were chatting and she asked for my consent to verbally degrade me. After, she called me a bitch in heat and her slut and I liked it... maybe not as much as I like when she called me a good girl, but it was still pleasing.

I love being degraded, but GF is a sweetheart and it’s hard for her to get used to it. We have a very civil and respectful relationship outside the bedroom where name-calling is strictly off limits, and I prefer it that way, but inside the bedroom, I love being degraded within a few ground rules - nothing too personal or race-based, although as a white man, I love having a thick, voluptuous Black Goddess to worship.

As a male submissive, I have found that I find it really erotic to be called names like slut, cunt, toy, cumslut etc. How many of you like being called names and what do you really love?
Part I really like Is the things I do, the things I want to do, who I am, and who I want to be are describe with words like faggot, slut, bitch, worthless fuck hole etc.. well then that means wherever I am whoever I talk to whatever I do, everyone’s gonna see that I am those things and I constantly promote it publicly in hopes of being humiliated, shamed, or taking advantage of because which ever occur, I’m a winner in my eyes

Back