• Permanant Injury or Modification
  • Cutting
  • Animals
  • Children
  • Dismemberment
  • Diapers/Adult Babies
  • Mommy/son
  • Death

This isn't the fucking Playground. Go crawl back under your rock, fuckface.

fortunate indeed. it's this months pet hate disease.

this thread seems the best place to dump misery, no?
honestly, if i ever get cancer and it travels to my bones then i'll be topping myself right away! if people knew what kind of death they were facing i feel sure most would take the easy out while they had the chance.

I'll help you with that.

I've been listening all day to talk from the AIDS conference in D.C. and to the various NPR and other news clips of protesters.

I'd put AIDS up there with Bone Cancer in the 'fuck this' category.

The saddest statistic I heard today is:

The number of African American Teens who have had sex has dropped by nearly 50% in the last decade or so but the number who use condoms has also dropped by a huge percentage. So, they became more aware of HIV, but still don't take every precaution possible.
aids is pretty damn nasty. i'm glad i've never actually seen it.
When my mom passed earlier this year with cancer the doctor wished more people would let the family member go when it became hopeless. It was tough to watch her last week and a half but at least she wasn't in pain. At least i hope she wasn't.
that's hard too. the hopeless optimism of families trying to jolly the dying along, keeping them alive with desperation. letting go is sign of strength and selflessness.
i'm sorry your family had to go through that.
I'll help you with that.
only a true friend would offer to top me :heart:

I knew you'd understand. I'll have to take you somewhere with really silly law enforcement, and you'll end up in an anonymous grave, but I got this.
it'll mess your head up if, years from now, i decide to hold you to this.

Don't sweat it Perg and Dolf. I got lotsa places way off the road and equip to dig the hole. No one will ever find the body and my neighbors will just figure I'm doing more conservation type dirt work.

Don't sweat it Perg and Dolf. I got lotsa places way off the road and equip to dig the hole. No one will ever find the body and my neighbors will just figure I'm doing more conservation type dirt work.

awwww! that is so sweet of you :)

choking to death on a cock?
...got and good drugs instead?

Or a choke fuck.

I could probably get my hands on some. And anyway, since this is going to happen in some "developing" armpit of a country, we can probably buy whatever we want in the local pharmacy.

Or a choke fuck.

I could probably get my hands on some. And anyway, since this is going to happen in some "developing" armpit of a country, we can probably buy whatever we want in the local pharmacy.

drug/chokefuck combo!

Back