How Kinky? (Blog)

someone pretending not to be a stolen camgirl and someone pretending not to have a cock...

I am what I am. Live and let live. I do take solcae, though, in not being and never having been a meangirl. As for kinky_sprite, I have no idea about the person beyond seeing this thread today.

To converse superficially on a sex story board / forum ... kind of funny be so judged at such a place.

I am what I am. Live and let live. I do take solcae, though, in not being and never having been a meangirl. As for kinky_sprite, I have no idea about the person beyond seeing this thread today.

To converse superficially on a sex story board / forum ... kind of funny be so judged at such a place.

So you don't think it's "mean" to steal someone elses photos, pretend they're your own, and lie to people?

Just making sure.

As for the OP: As long as I'm not the mouse.

the last camgirl thought it was pretty mean to take her face.
superficially nice trumps all else? hardly!

we should talk about bone cancer instead.
bone cancer is a mean fucker!
it eats away at the core of a person, killing them agonisingly slowly, leaving them constantly in pain. curse any god that would make room in the world for such an obscenity.

Being deceitful is different than being a clique meangirl.

And admittedly, the err in my ways was not my finest moment, to be sure. Anyway, I make no claims. People draw their own conclusions and I let them.

MY history is not at issue, though. A person posted a thread to discuss degree of kinkyness. I see no harm and surely no reason for attack, that's all.

we should talk about bone cancer instead.
bone cancer is a mean fucker!
it eats away at the core of a person, killing them agonisingly slowly, leaving them constantly in pain. curse any god that would make room in the world for such an obscenity.

My former employer has bone cancer. My own father had lung cancer. I cannot curse a god, however, when I do not believe in one.

Alright then. Sit there on your high horse and pretend you're better than the rest of us.

Dolf, bone cancer is a depressing topic. Pick something slightly more cheerful will ya?

Alright then. Sit there on your high horse and pretend you're better than the rest of us.

Kind of humorous, as I was not the one (or many) that came into this thread and went off topic in being condescendingly judgemental. That seems to be the m.o. of your clique, I'm afraid.

No warries, though, as I shan't be overly concerned. Things just don't seem to change at the GB, from what I see. Gang of bullies belittling and condescending upon anyone and everyone that dares to post a frivolous subject.

I see that my hubby is now home, though, so have at it in my absence.

All in the name of fun. :)

Bone cancer.

Ok.

Bone cancer. Fortunately I don't have it
fortunate indeed. it's this months pet hate disease.

Dolf, bone cancer is a depressing topic. Pick something slightly more cheerful will ya?
this thread seems the best place to dump misery, no?
honestly, if i ever get cancer and it travels to my bones then i'll be topping myself right away! if people knew what kind of death they were facing i feel sure most would take the easy out while they had the chance.

M1310430-Bone_cancer-SPL.jpg

it doesn't look like much, does it? just a smudge.

good lord. the op is a fucking idiot, and she/he/it even claims it and takes pride in it. pretty damn sorry in my book. anyways. bone cancer.

good lord. the op is a fucking idiot, and she/he/it even claims it and takes pride in it. pretty damn sorry in my book. anyways. bone cancer.
i keep seein new horrible ways to die. bone cancer is high, high, high on the list.

maybe i'd fake being in extra pain early on and palm enough morphine for a sleepy exit later.

i keep seein new horrible ways to die. bone cancer is high, high, high on the list.

maybe i'd fake being in extra pain early on and palm enough morphine for a sleepy exit later.

if i were given the death sentence, i can't say i wouldn't do the same. just slip away.

if i were given the death sentence, i can't say i wouldn't do the same. just slip away.

i'm just utterly bemused by those who don't. perhaps they just don't know. perhaps they think it'll be a cancer death like in the movies. perhaps they're just incredibly brave.

it reminds me of being in labour, first time around, thinking about pain meds. the midwife said, 'just bear in mind that this is only going to get worse for the next several hours.'
perhaps similar honesty should come from doctors dealing with terminal cancers.

fortunate indeed. it's this months pet hate disease.

this thread seems the best place to dump misery, no?
honestly, if i ever get cancer and it travels to my bones then i'll be topping myself right away! if people knew what kind of death they were facing i feel sure most would take the easy out while they had the chance.

Oh alright. Carry on.

I've been listening all day to talk from the AIDS conference in D.C. and to the various NPR and other news clips of protesters.

I'd put AIDS up there with Bone Cancer in the 'fuck this' category.

The saddest statistic I heard today is:

The number of African American Teens who have had sex has dropped by nearly 50% in the last decade or so but the number who use condoms has also dropped by a huge percentage. So, they became more aware of HIV, but still don't take every precaution possible.

draw the venom out. i'm just going to sip on my wine and halfway watch the news.

Last edited:
i'm just utterly bemused by those who don't. perhaps they just don't know. perhaps they think it'll be a cancer death like in the movies. perhaps they're just incredibly brave.

it reminds me of being in labour, first time around, thinking about pain meds. the midwife said, 'just bear in mind that this is only going to get worse for the next several hours.'
perhaps similar honesty should come from doctors dealing with terminal cancers.

When my mom passed earlier this year with cancer the doctor wished more people would let the family member go when it became hopeless. It was tough to watch her last week and a half but at least she wasn't in pain. At least i hope she wasn't.

What's the criteria for being considered a dwarf?

I think it's 4' 10"

Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" or shorter, among both men and women, although in some cases a person with a dwarfing condition may be slightly taller than that.The average height of an adult with dwarfism is 4’0, but typical heights range from 2’8 to 4’8.

http://www.lpaonline.org/faq-#Definition

Last edited:
Back