My situation

Settling Accounts

RoryN posted a comment referring to me as supposedly having had a mastectomy.

Mastectomy? Anybody who derides my body is a Nazi. I haven't had any surgeries except a childhood tonsillectomy and a minor reconstruction of my cumdump. My boobies are mine, bestowed by the Goddess.

Why are RoryN and his gang so candid about their desire to cut me up?

I recently went through an ordeal of criminal harassment on this site.

The textual products of this gross experience have been posted.

Most of my harassers are typical Americans. Even when their discourse is extreme, their conduct is predictable.

There is an exception: the troglodyte who calls himself RoryN.

Meet RoryN. The one in the uniform:
Come and See (1985) - DISTURBING Church Scene (1080p HD)

I know you, Rory. The sickening giggle, the dead stare, the pale skin, the blubber belly. Of course you hate me.

I know your frozen heart. Your dumpster brain. You have no soul.

Many years ago i was like you. I was a political voyeur. I spied on people to use their secrets against them.

Then I read this:
The Great Terror: A Reassessment
I learned a lot about how the Stalinists killed people.

Eventually I grew close to Bob Conquest and worked with him, a signal honor.

His book isn't on line, but you don't read books.

This is on line:
https://www.marxists.org/archive/khrushchev/1956/02/24.htm

"When the fascist armies had actually invaded Soviet territory and military operations began, Moscow issued an order that German fire was not to be returned. Why? It was because Stalin, despite the self-evident facts, thought that the war had not yet started, that this was only a provocative action on the part of several undisciplined sections of the German Army, and that our reaction might serve as a reason for the Germans to begin the war."

You want to be a little Stalin.

I know you. Stalin called Trotsky a Nazi. You call me a man dressed as a woman. Your kind just can't leave others alone. You're the type that spent your childhood torturing animals. How do I know this? I don't know. I made it up. Just like you made up the charge that I was pretending to be trans.

Remember:
We've Only Just Begun
Don't worry. I am afraid of jail. You will be safe, little boy. Much safer than I ever was. Little boozhie coward living in a suburb and using a computer to mess with people of which you know nothing.

I'll admit you're original. Nobody IRL accuses me of faking being trans. You claimed that even my pix were lifted from someone else. Attached is a new one. Maybe 10% Photoshop but not catfish. Done by a GD for Madonna.

My treatment of you will be different. In international media I will discuss you as an exemplar of the corrupted American "left" -- a Nazi posing as a leftist. RandyRebecca described herself and you perfectly.

You are Communazis. Red fascists. You discredit the already degenerate American "left," which has nothing in common today with people like Wesley Everest, clip attached. The fellow worker died for you. But you never heard of him.

I hope you live to 100. I will protect you as I have protected many others. I want you to experience exquisitely being forgotten, irrelevant, disregarded. With no trans hos to make you happy.

Check this out. Chud.
Contribution to a Bibliography of Anti-Soviet Thought
https://www.islamicpluralism.org/2672/bibliography-of-anti-soviet-books

( ' )( ' )
I.e. my boobies when I lie on my back.

polls_attention_whore_4512_503689_poll_xlarge.jpg

You say you know satire and claim Rory doesn't. Look at the post he quoted when he said that comment and feel a little more stupid than usual, Steve

You say you know satire and claim Rory doesn't. Look at the post he quoted when he said that comment and feel a little more stupid than usual, Steve
I had thought on the basis of your obsession with me, especially the online stalking, that you were having a serious breakdown.

Trust me: no sensible person could imagine that a reference to "survivors of abortion" could be serious.

But you aren't sensible. You are united in a jihad against me with an amateur secret police investigator, RORY. The method of these gong farmers never changes.

People of that ilk can't debate. They benefit from blind and stupid adulation on the part of credulous, lost exemplars of puer eternus/puella eterna. Nobody asks them anything. Nobody expects anything from them. They are smug, lazy inhabitants of the Matrix.

I have dealt with these fanatical trilobites my whole life. When these ruffians find themselves stymied by a person of culture and achievement like me they take flight in the absurd. On the street, at present, such a hateful mien is expressed in physical attacks. In the genteel section of the Matrix where Literotica functions it explodes from the underlying sewer of repression.

Stalinists called Trotsky, a proud Jew, a Bolshevik, and a proto-Zionist, a Nazi. The Nazis then obliged Stalin by providing fake documents used as a pretext for the massive purge of the Red Army, which led directly to the Holocaust.

Totalitarianism is a nest of serpents. To choose one over the other, Stalinism over Nazism, is no choice. Stalin killed more Communists than Hitler did. Putin's ideology is more dangerous than that of Stalin.

In the late '30s the Stalin regime imposed on its captives and acolytes a series of lies intended, like those proliferating in Germany, to rob ordinary people of the capacity for independent thought.

Trotsky the Nazi. The Old Bolsheviks as agents of Japan. The Red Officers as traitors. From that bloody historical crossroads to the claims that Zelenskyy protects Nazis, Biden is senile, and Hamas is heroic is a short trip.

In that pathological environment, dear Phil, you are lost as in a jungle. You do not know these pathways. RORY fell into the trap I set. i imagine with glee the looks on the faces of the sane people around him when he bragged of refuting my supposed belief in the survivors of abortion. He did this because he was intoxicated with masculine hate. But he tripped over his own dick and is drowning. He wants you to rescue him.

Let him fend for himself. I have big boobs.

( . )( . )

Last edited:
My first paid writing was satire, Rory. For an obscure figure named Franzy Coppola. Have you heard of him? Ask your pal Depp. I have had a great life. You have no life at all.

Sorry, but wouldn't a nice blowjob help right now? You need to relax, honey.

( . )( . )

I had thought on the basis of your obsession with me, especially the online stalking, that you were having a serious breakdown.

Trust me: no sensible person could imagine that a reference to "survivors of abortion" could be serious.

But you aren't sensible. You are united in a jihad against me with an amateur secret police investigator, RORY. The method of these gong farmers never changes.

People of that ilk can't debate. They benefit from blind and stupid adulation on the part of credulous, lost exemplars of puer eternus/puella eterna. Nobody asks them anything. Nobody expects anything from them. They are smug, lazy inhabitants of the Matrix.

I have dealt with these fanatical trilobites my whole life. When these ruffians find themselves stymied by a person of culture and achievement like me they take flight in the absurd. On the street, at present, such a hateful mien is expressed in physical attacks. In the genteel section of the Matrix where Literotica functions it explodes from the underlying sewer of repression.

Stalinists called Trotsky, a proud Jew, a Bolshevik, and a proto-Zionist, a Nazi. The Nazis then obliged Stalin by providing fake documents used as a pretext for the massive purge of the Red Army, which led directly to the Holocaust.

Totalitarianism is a nest of serpents. To choose one over the other, Stalinism over Nazism, is no choice. Stalin killed more Communists than Hitler did. Putin's ideology is more dangerous than that of Stalin.

In the late '30s the Stalin regime imposed on its captives and acolytes a series of lies intended, like those proliferating in Germany, to rob ordinary people of the capacity for independent thought.

Trotsky the Nazi. The Old Bolsheviks as agents of Japan. The Red Officers as traitors. From that bloody historical crossroads to the claims that Zelenskyy protects Nazis, Biden is senile, and Hamas is heroic is a short trip.

In that pathological environment, dear Phil, you are lost as in a jungle. You do not know these pathways. RORY fell into the trap I set. i imagine with glee the looks on the faces of the sane people around him when he bragged of refuting my supposed belief in the survivors of abortion. He did this because he was intoxicated with masculine hate. But he tripped over his own dick and is drowning. He wants you to rescue him.

Let him fend for himself. I have big boobs.

( . )( . )
Don't get your nuts in a twist, steve.

[posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlicensed psychiatry is a crime, but anybody who reads your illiterate graffiti will perceive that you are the online equivalent of a fentanyl addict yelling in the street.

I kept asking myself why you are on this site. It's obvious. No sane woman would even speak to you.

Let me explain a few things to you, you parasite.

Trying to sharpshoot authors over supposed language matters is something only an extremely arrogant and immature punk would do.

Plus the last swipe is incomprehensible.

A liar? Still on that? So the BookNotes interview didn't happen?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?173871-1/the-faces-islam

The testimony before Congress?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?177202-1/wahhabi-influence-united-states

This, the day after 9/11?

https://www.islamicpluralism.org/1050/we-should-have-known

This:

https://www.islamicpluralism.org/1049/ground-zero-and-the-saudi-connection

I don't have to do this. Anybody can see from my website what I have accomplished. www.islamicpluralism.org

I am an enemy of all fundamentalism, but especially of gender and sex fundamentalism.

Further, chump, you are a typical internet bluffer. You know your readers or viewers will never look anything up. In the end your crap is unknown to the world. And you crap on The
Beautiful World.

You are groping for a way out of a situation you created yourself. You made it worse by gloating over the nasty outcome you thought you could impose on me.

Stupid, only someone with no understanding of the real world would post online claims that i just had to be stigmatized as a fake and fabricator because... you just know these things. And you can judge the quality of my books without reading even one review of one of them. They just have to be inferior, because you say so. And you, not The New York Times nor The New York Review of Books nor the Los Angeles Times nor The Spectator nor Oslobodjenje in Sarajevo nor Arguments and Facts in Moscow nor Reforma in Mexico City nor CNN knows more than you.

Because it just has to be.

You and your satellites forget three things: nobody ever heard of you, you have offered no evidence against me, and you are grossly ignorant of law. With your weird projection, you claimed my attorney must be nonexistent, since you just know these things, or incompetent, because you just know these things. Barely out of high school, with no prospects, no style, no resume, no publications, and no past, you have canceled yourself. You have no future.

You have described me as angry and hateful. Nobody else on the site uses such a vocabulary about me.

As if it matters. I already had my career and have moved on. I renounced power. I walked away from Washington and New York and London and Paris and Sarajevo and Dubrovnik and Istanbul and Berlin and Bucharest and Prague and Barcelona and Samarqand and Seoul and Tokyo and Hong Kong and Manila and Jakarta. I live on the cheap now, as a ho. I suppose you and your cenacle of pseudointellectual failed thugs have an explanation for that, too.

I changed the world. With my work on Saudi Arabia.

I doubt you have the decency to change your underpants. You are a writer of shit, yelling absurdly that I am a shit writer. I don't wear panties. My cumdump is a garden of rose and lavender. Because with all its horrors I love the world, and I love my life, and I love tricks, and I love my poly lovers. And above all i love my boobies and my booty. These are words you will never be able to pronounce about yourself.

Stipulation: I did not come here to defend Trotsky or my work or my right to defend myself from raggedy ass stalkers. But don't worry. I'm willing to let the police protect me and my family. They are my friends, not yours. AsĂ­ es la vida en el pueblecito.

I came here to learn. If I am banned I can go elsewhere to teach.

Ba'ax ka waalik? Ma'aloba. Meshbah. Right?

Eve. Not Steve.

( o )( o )
Nobody reads these long ass posts where you ramble on. Still waiting to hear from your fake lawyer, bro..

Well, the mastectomy comment was because you had ( . ) instead of your usual ( . ) ( . ) in one of your posts. Also, switch to decaf

ĂŚ don't consume caffeine. I'll make the argument to my attorney this morning that in the atmosphere of the internet gratuitous negative comments, no matter how trivial, constitute harassment. I have waited for years for the right case to reform the net. This could be it.

"Loose tits sink ships." Once you put it on line it's 4eva.

( . )( . )

[posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you throw in eight extra words? Remember what Franzy Coppola says, "Less is more." It's enough to say that in your crowd nobody reads.

Tsk,tsk. Not nice to language shame, Steve, you commie bastard. Not very progressive of you.
I do not claim to be progressive. This book explains what they were. My next book will explain what you were.

Don't try bluffing me on language. I collaborated with Noam Chomsky.

( . )( . )

I do not claim to be progressive. This book explains what they were. My next book will explain what you were.

Don't try bluffing me on language. I collaborated with Noam Chomsky.

( . )( . )
I collaborated with Stephen Hawking and Peter Higgs in the early 2000s. You and Chomsky can suck eggs.

Here is the data you need:

Wayne Merrill Collins, Esquire.
Cal Bar License 56771

Toschi, Collins, and Doyle
5145 Johnson Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588-3343
Tel. 510-835-3400

Represents me and my wife. We have others on call. Hand this off to that disgusting swine Depp. But only as a courtesy. Since you don't run the legal system yet, Ms. Vasquez would have to recuse.

Wayne is not a fake. Read a book. You might learn something. Like, don't fuck with people who've taken on the Russians, the Saudis, and Israel.

( . )( . )
You don't scare me, Steve.

Back