Realistically: How does informed extramarital sex go?

Did you mean to convey that you think there's a lack of trust in my marriage or that we're not working through things?

Because your whole unconstructive and unresponsive comment sounds like this to me, especially with that little yellow face at the end:

2zcyhf.png
Get over yourself. :)

Don't preach.

You said what you preferred, that was fine, even though it didn't serve the topic. You said there was a risk of someone getting shot, that's fine, it's a practical observation and was positioned as explaining your preference.

But you've now revealed yourself as simply judging. It's not called for. You don't have anything to contribute here.

You think calling someone out for not giving a fuck is preaching? Get a grip.

You think calling someone out for not giving a fuck is preaching? Get a grip.
Sorry, my mistake, I took it wrong. I thought "gross" was referring to having one's own extramarital sex, rather than to not giving a fuck about someone else's marriage - or life, since you put it in those terms.

Swear, some people live in some weird, irresponsible fantasy land where everything is just about a root and they can do whatever they want.

You don’t need a root, you need therapy.

Sorry, my mistake, I took it wrong. I thought "gross" was referring to having one's own extramarital sex, rather than to not giving a fuck about someone else's marriage - or life, since you put it in those terms.

You post anything online it will be judged. It’s a discussion forum. People will have opinions regardless of your position. If you don’t have the skin for it, don’t post.

So, I arranged to meet someone today. Connected through an app. Just a super quick low stakes face-to-face introduction, to see if we'd like each other in person. Told my wife where I was going and what I was doing.

No problem.

I mean, I wasn't expecting it to be, but as this new thing gets more real and less hypothetical, there's the possibility that it will start hitting her differently, you know?

We'll see!

I'll play.

Scenario 1: a husband wants to mess around with permission

Husband: ...yada..yada...sales pitch..open marriage..

Wife: In her mind prospects for herself pop-up i.e. old crushes, former boyfriends, a co-worker. Sadness hits her. Her heart sinks. Sad for the death of her traditional marriage. Sad for the years she thought she was married to a man. Any respect now gone.

Then tingles of freedom creep in. She remembers a widower recently who showed interest but she had turned him away. She knows who she will reach out to and see how it flows.

"Sure" replies the wife to the husband.

Mamma just quietly dusted off her back-up plan.

I'd say 75% of the time it's the guy's idea and the woman has no trouble finding lovers and the guy ends up sleeping in a crowded bed. :)

To be honest 75% of the guys on Literotica believe all these stories about Loving Wives are ture to life.
all the wemen i've ever been with would have told me to do one, had i even put forward such an idea.

My wife & I have been married for over 30 years and the wife knows (and has twice catered to) my wife-sharing fetish. Basically, after over 15 years of asking/begging for her to fuck another man, she finally did (but only twice).

I work out of town and barely home on weekends. I’ve told her to take a lover to satisfy her sexual needs, but she refuses to do so (or she says). We had gone months with no sex and even during her sexual peak, she said that she wouldn’t fuck another guy. Honestly, I think that she has, but won’t admit it. She knows that I am 100% in favor of her fucking other guys. I have not had extramarital sex.

Who knows, maybe one day she’ll admit that she has and I can stop imagining that she has and know that she has! 🤷🏽‍♂️

My wife & I have been married for over 30 years and the wife knows (and has twice catered to) my wife-sharing fetish. Basically, after over 15 years of asking/begging for her to fuck another man, she finally did (but only twice).

I work out of town and barely home on weekends. I’ve told her to take a lover to satisfy her sexual needs, but she refuses to do so (or she says). We had gone months with no sex and even during her sexual peak, she said that she wouldn’t fuck another guy. Honestly, I think that she has, but won’t admit it. She knows that I am 100% in favor of her fucking other guys. I have not had extramarital sex.

Who knows, maybe one day she’ll admit that she has and I can stop imagining that she has and know that she has! 🤷🏽‍♂️
But what is you never find out?

Are you ok with the doubt? Maybe it’s exciting for you?

😉

Back