How / When to reveal Taboo interests.

Queenzray808

Married Taboo Dude
I have a handful of taboo interest that have been with me most my life but I've pretty much kept them from every partner I ever had out of fear that they'd be turned off, think I'm a freak and head for the hills. My taboo interests include incest, threesomes, pregnant, peeing, but how do you open up about those interests with a new or potential partner ? I'm sure there might be women on this site that might be open to them but it's not that easy to introduce these topics to just anyone. I'm very open minded and wish to meet open minded women that share my taboo interests but have never felt comfortable just coming out and saying " Hey let's pretend you're my sister in bed tonight ".
If anyone can relate to what I'm babbling about here I'd love to hear from you. :)

I have a handful of taboo interest that have been with me most my life but I've pretty much kept them from every partner I ever had out of fear that they'd be turned off, think I'm a freak and head for the hills. My taboo interests include incest, threesomes, pregnant, peeing, but how do you open up about those interests with a new or potential partner ? I'm sure there might be women on this site that might be open to them but it's not that easy to introduce these topics to just anyone. I'm very open minded and wish to meet open minded women that share my taboo interests but have never felt comfortable just coming out and saying " Hey let's pretend you're my sister in bed tonight ".
If anyone can relate to what I'm babbling about here I'd love to hear from you. :)
You have to make a decision. Do you want someone that can handle your interests or someone that you feel chemistry with? You can have both. But for someone to handle those fetishes they have to be open minded sexually. Three woman I been with knew about my incest fetish and even told me stories and role played for me. Then there are all the other woman and my fiancé whom been with twelve years that has no idea about the fetish.

Ahh geez. Now I feel Awful. Maybe he'll have better luck over at the AH finding someone to cheat on his wife with. :)

Back