Frustrated

Blaggs08

Just me
So I’m at work. Interviews scheduled throughout the morning, working on budgets. This made me shut myself away in my office.

Mistress in Japan called me so I had to answer. She knows I’m at work in England and so it was not a sexual call - and she wouldn’t do anything on cam but I had to answer. As we were chatting she asked about the 32b photo I posted here.
On reading to her some dm’s I received and the post comments, she turned!

Right there and the. She decided to strip her panties off and show me how wet she was.
I have a window into my office so couldn’t do anything but she continued finger fucking herself HARD. First time ever I have seen her like this it was so damn sexy. Once she orgasmed (looks like multiple) she said thanks, speak soon and hung up.

I’m now here all frustrated., hard and super horny.

No point to this post but for my to vent and also pass on her thanks to you all for the kind comments

So I’m at work. Interviews scheduled throughout the morning, working on budgets. This made me shut myself away in my office.

Mistress in Japan called me so I had to answer. She knows I’m at work in England and so it was not a sexual call - and she wouldn’t do anything on cam but I had to answer. As we were chatting she asked about the 32b photo I posted here.
On reading to her some dm’s I received and the post comments, she turned!

Right there and the. She decided to strip her panties off and show me how wet she was.
I have a window into my office so couldn’t do anything but she continued finger fucking herself HARD. First time ever I have seen her like this it was so damn sexy. Once she orgasmed (looks like multiple) she said thanks, speak soon and hung up.

I’m now here all frustrated., hard and super horny.

No point to this post but for my to vent and also pass on her thanks to you all for the kind comments
She obviously enjoyed hearing what you had to tell her about the numerous comments of her. Unfortunately none were mine since I don't think I ever saw said photo but good that she enjoyed herself.

Unfortunately for you unmm you're not flustered for the obvious reasons but coubt your blessings since you now have this experience embedded in your mind and spank bank. I'm sure it'll be useful for you for years to cum so to speak!

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks. Yea she loved the comments. Here is the pic if you want to see ;)
Very, very kind of you to had shared it again for me. Its appreciated and I can now only imagine what comments were made about her delicious 32b's fuuuuuck!?!?

I felt my cock immediately twitch upon seeing her nipples and not for nothing her sexy and alluring lips as well.

She will love that comment
I can tell you she loves making a cock rise - the power she gets from seeing a floppy one twitch to semi hard and then grow is maddening. She used to tease me make me hard, soft hard and each time different. I think once after about 2hrs I was soft and she decided to roll my foresting back, just touch the tip I just pulsated to semi hard and blew my load.

That created a problem and she fucked me hard afterwards:(

Back