Hotwife roleplay

FunCouple1434

Virgin
Bought some lube that looks like and tastes like cum. My wife will fuck herself to multiple orgasms with her thick dildo. Load her pussy with the fake cum and put it on her face, chest and mouth. Then I will come in and reclaim her. Listen to her tell me how multiple guys fucked her and my gonna lick and fuck her. I want her pussy to be as loose as possible. Fuck I’m hard typing this!

I've had my wife use her bbc dildo and fuck herself with it while I'm on the way home. Once I'm home, she'd put it away but her pussy would already be red and swollen having just been fucked roughly from her ex boyfriend. I'd come in and see her laying there naked, pussy swollen. Climbing onto the bed I get between her legs and kiss and lick all over her pussy then once she's cum atleast twice, I'd slide my cock into her and fuck her til I cum

I've had my wife use her bbc dildo and fuck herself with it while I'm on the way home. Once I'm home, she'd put it away but her pussy would already be red and swollen having just been fucked roughly from her ex boyfriend. I'd come in and see her laying there naked, pussy swollen. Climbing onto the bed I get between her legs and kiss and lick all over her pussy then once she's cum atleast twice, I'd slide my cock into her and fuck her til I cum
That is pretty fucking hot

We shower together and I tease her and kiss her throughout, telling her I have planned her very special afternoon.

I dry her and kiss her from head to toe making her feel like the most desired lady in the world, the only lady in the world.

I lay her on the bed and gently fit the wrist restraints. Then I use the aromatherapy oils to massage every inch of her body. Mmmm she looks glorious and I tell her, she can clearly see my arousal as I massage her more sensual areas. I slip the blindfold over her eyes and really slow down, slowly stroking and kissing ever part of her glorious body. My hands all over her gorgeous breasts, stroking her tummy, the tops of her thighs and plunging deep between them. Stroking her pussy with only the touch of my breath, she’s getting horny now. Arching bet back and moaning for so much more. I slip my well lubed fingers under her and stroke her ass as I kiss her neck, my soft beard brushing her collar as I plant soft lingering kisses lower and lower.
I tell her I have a special surprise for her, one we talked about so much in bed, one that I know gets her wet when I’m not around, I stand up and walk out the room closing the door…..

A few minutes later, it must seem like a lifetime I come back in and say clearly and with a commanding voice remember I’m in charge, I look after her and we only do what I say. You don’t speak, you only nod. Are we clear, mmmm good.

Oh fuck, we spent a lot of time preparing her for you and I can see it’s having an effect, you want to take that massive thing out before you strain yourself.

I lean over her and whisper your dreams are about to come true, but let me get you ready for this…..

At the same time I have both my hands on her glorious body I kick the base of the door, the noise from the other side of the room as the door latches sets her on edge, both thrilled, delighted, horny and a little scared. I reasure her I will look after her and that I love her eternally.

I gently stroke and massage her breasts, ‘do you like what you see’ mmmm he loves it I tell her, I gently part her knees and I feel her keen sense of vulnerability. I hold her, assure her and kiss her, telling her she only has to say the word and it all stops immediately. God she’s wet, really wet as I gently kiss her folds, I find her clit and role it around my tongue. God she’s going to cum so so quickly, I easily slide two fingers into her heavenly pussy, so smooth, so silky I gently press her g spot as I suck her clit into my mouth. She cums hard and I hold her and ask if she’s ready for Chris…..

She takes a few minutes to calm herself and says yes I’m ready. Ok I’m here if you need me, I tell her how hard I am and I stand up near to the bed, stroking her face and lips with my rock hard cock.

I reach under the bed and grab the monster dildo, it’s big and vainy, it’s hard and it’s thick but yet it has a little more give now that it’s been in a bowl of hot water. It’s about body temp now.

I get between her thighs, my knees spreading her wide, does she really think it’s my mate Chris with the legendary dick…. It doesn’t matter she’s wetter than an otters pocket.

I drop the weight of the dildo on the top of her thigh and she gasps, she lift her hips looking for it.
I stole it up and down her enlarged swollen pussy lips, up and down maybe 20 times, fuck she’s horny. I gently press the base of the dildo towards her pussy, the big swollen natural head does its job and finds it way in, she moans and then cry’s as I push a couple of inches in, it’s tight almost to tight and I stop and pull it back, then forward slowly just an inch at a time. Oh babe you look glorious I tell her and ask if she’s ok… yes yes, oh fuck yes, how big is he. You’re about to find out.
Now I want you to fuck my gorgeous lass.

True Story

Back