I sucked cock (M here) for the first time in a threesome yesterday ;)

I hope this is the right place for the post as I cannot see any 'sexual event' discussion?

I posted this on lit today as a reply to a post but I wanted to share it exclusively on my own as a topic. Hope that is okay?

So yesterday.... for the first ever time.

Me and my wife have had threesomes with the same guy on and off for about two years ago.

He recently hinted that he would like a 'free for all' to my wife (they both work in the same industry). He asked on arranging this last one if I would suck his cock for him. He has hinted before that he would like a 'whoever getting whoever off' scenario, but asked outright the other week about me giving him head. She told him yes.

So I walked the dog yesterday when he came and entered the house... so the dog wouldn't go into crazy mode guarding us hahaha.

I told her and him to start upstairs without me. I got into the bedroom about five minutes into them getting it on. He was laid on our bed sucking his cock with her ass in the air. Naked. I rubbed my erection on it and then came to watch them from the side. She took it out of her mouth and said: "there you are... your turn."

So down on him I went. He has a large cock I will admit. It wasn't fully rock hard but I enjoyed the feeling of him getting even harder in my mouth. I also went to suck his balls then back up onto his cock. I wanked it and watched him occasionally. He was fingering my wife for a while to orgasm... and they both were watching me. He was moaning with pleasure. I licked the head occasionally looking into his eyes. And hers. There was the occasional precum appearance which I licked and made stringy to my mouth for extra effect. Then he kissed her passionately. I will own up to lifting his balls up and licking his arse hole for a good few seconds... he positioned himself that way anyway... invitingly... so I thought I would oblige.

We all kissed, sucked, and fucked for a good 45 mins. I probably sucked cock for about 15 / 20 mins in total.

It was awesome.

We both fuck her each time... and she loves to end the sessions with a dual cum load in her mouth to show us both and swallow.

Well... we haven't discussed HIM touching me yet... so my wife was blowing me and wanking me... then he sidled in closer and closer. Eventually he put his hand out and started wanking me saying "cum in her mouth." No asking. It was hot as fuck. He then got beside my wife and massaged my balls and kept on wanking me. She was sucking. I then thought I would green light him... so I said... "for the record.. I don't give a fuck who sucks on it... anything goes."

He then proceeded to suck it.. and my wife was watching absolutely MESMERISED. She said it was hot the thought of me sucking... but her even bigger fantasy is to see ME sucked by a dude. So she was in heaven.

They both sucked me for a while... and then she got on the bed... put on a show sucking her own nipples after telling us to cum in her mouth... and we both finished in her mouth.. double load.. and she gargled and showed us to give us a visual... and swallowed the whole lot and cleaned up any late cock cum we had made on our dicks.

A great experience. I have a slight sore throat this morning hahahaha.. but that is giving head for you I guess.

Each time is gonna be similar to this.. I just know it.

Sucking cock? I LOVED it.
This story was hot AF. Lucky you. I personally could never share my wife with another person but this was super hot to read regardless I sort of envy the experience. I once had a gf in my younger years tell me she wanted to see me and a freind of mine suck each other but I said no way at the time. Wished I had thought abotu it more & went for it back then at the time now looking back on the thought of it all. But with my wife, no way. Never wanted to share her with anyone.

I can see now that you have more options with your other male friend and now can suck each other if the wife is not around or into it on certain nights. Would you consider that now after this experience? I mean why not enjoy each other whenever? With or without her. Might as well. I bet it might make her hot to walk in on you guys one day sucking on each other. Well if anything, now you have more options for release with you & yor freind willing to suck each other. Good for you I say.

This story was hot AF. Lucky you. I personally could never share my wife with another person but this was super hot to read regardless I sort of envy the experience. I once had a gf in my younger years tell me she wanted to see me and a freind of mine suck each other but I said no way at the time. Wished I had thought abotu it more & went for it back then at the time now looking back on the thought of it all. But with my wife, no way. Never wanted to share her with anyone.

I can see now that you have more options with your other male friend and now can suck each other if the wife is not around or into it on certain nights. Would you consider that now after this experience? I mean why not enjoy each other whenever? With or without her. Might as well. I bet it might make her hot to walk in on you guys one day sucking on each other. Well if anything, now you have more options for release with you & yor freind willing to suck each other. Good for you I say.
Thanks for your feedback.

It is simply a three way arrangement... don't get me wrong.. I WOULD suck him / play with him alone, however it would of course have to be with her blessing rather than me and him simply 'getting it on.' Anything outside of a consenting three way is cheating without the other knowing / giving it blessing.

It is more fun with three of us. I don't really see much of the guy, but when we are alone (me and my wife) we will dirty talk the experiences and get each other off. She'll blow me and tell me how much she loved watching me and him doing a turn / sucking each other's cocks.. and she will bring me to orgasm telling me how hot it is starting sexing on him when I am not in the room... getting it on without me being there at the start... then tells me how great it is to have two loads mixed in her mouth, showing us both it... gargling... and then drinking it all down like a 'bad dirty slut' (her words to add excitement).

But sure... I'd get him off and let him get me off alone. With her consent. But right now... things are great as they are.

I hope this is the right place for the post as I cannot see any 'sexual event' discussion?
I posted this on lit today as a reply to a post but I wanted to share it exclusively on my own as a topic. Hope that is okay?
Me and my wife have had threesomes with the same guy on and off for about two years ago.
He recently hinted that he would like a 'free for all' to my wife (they both work in the same industry). He asked on arranging this last one if I would suck his cock for him. He has hinted before that he would like a 'whoever getting whoever off' scenario, but asked outright the other week about me giving him head. She told him yes.
So I walked the dog yesterday when he came and entered the house... so the dog wouldn't go into crazy mode guarding us hahaha.
I told her and him to start upstairs without me. I got into the bedroom about five minutes into them getting it on. He was laid on our bed sucking his cock with her ass in the air. Naked. I rubbed my erection on it and then came to watch them from the side. She took it out of her mouth and said: "there you are... your turn."
So down on him I went. He has a large cock I will admit. It wasn't fully rock hard but I enjoyed the feeling of him getting even harder in my mouth. I also went to suck his balls then back up onto his cock. I wanked it and watched him occasionally. He was fingering my wife for a while to orgasm... and they both were watching me. He was moaning with pleasure. I licked the head occasionally looking into his eyes. And hers. There was the occasional precum appearance which I licked and made stringy to my mouth for extra effect. Then he kissed her passionately. I will own up to lifting his balls up and licking his arse hole for a good few seconds... he positioned himself that way anyway... invitingly... so I thought I would oblige.
We all kissed, sucked, and fucked for a good 45 mins. I probably sucked cock for about 15 / 20 mins in total.
It was awesome.
We both fuck her each time... and she loves to end the sessions with a dual cum load in her mouth to show us both and swallow.
Well... we haven't discussed HIM touching me yet... so my wife was blowing me and wanking me... then he sidled in closer and closer. Eventually he put his hand out and started wanking me saying "cum in her mouth." No asking. It was hot as fuck. He then got beside my wife and massaged my balls and kept on wanking me. She was sucking. I then thought I would green light him... so I said... "for the record.. I don't give a fuck who sucks on it... anything goes."
He then proceeded to suck it.. and my wife was watching absolutely MESMERISED. She said it was hot the thought of me sucking... but her even bigger fantasy is to see ME sucked by a dude. So she was in heaven.
They both sucked me for a while... and then she got on the bed... put on a show sucking her own nipples after telling us to cum in her mouth... and we both finished in her mouth.. double load.. and she gargled and showed us to give us a visual... and swallowed the whole lot and cleaned up any late cock cum we had made on our dicks.
A great experience. I have a slight sore throat this morning hahahaha.. but that is giving head for you I guess.

It was awesome.

Epic

When I was a teen one of my uncles and I used to masturbate and play around with each other. He is only a couple years older than me. He tried fucking me one time but his cock is huge and I couldn’t take it. He eventually married then he and his wife seduced me. I didn’t really get off fucking Auntie because her pussy was so loose from his big cock. I kept hooking up for a long time because I could still play around with a big hard uncut cock. Her pussy would be so wet and sloppy his big cock would slide right in. Sometimes I would clean up the mess.

This forum is a great place to post this -- but a story this hot just begs to be written out. Add in your thoughts and feelings, further describe events leading up to the encounter, describe the sex itself in exquisite, painful, delightful details. It'd make a great "Loving Wives" tale that's not "just" a cuckold wank story !

It was awesome.

hot as hell, he pleasures your wife you should suck him off to thank him. Did you taste his cum

Great story!
Same thing happened to our threesome. Like your wife, mine said it was one of the hottest things she had ever seen.
Hope you get to do it again.
During a threesome, your inhibitions get lowered, and I have had many threeways with my wife and a male friend; we always end up sucking each other's dicks.

I was with a couple last month, and all three of us were in the zone and enjoying ourselves when suddenly, while I was kissing his wife, I realised the guy was sucking me. I didn’t stop him. I was enjoying it, so why bother stopping him?

Like I’ve said, once you are in the zone and having fun with people you like, you stop differentiating between males and females; every touch feels erotic.

I don't consider myself gay, but the thought of a cock in my mouth sounds so intimate.

hot as hell, he pleasures your wife you should suck him off to thank him. Did you taste his cum
Not on this occasion...

She game him a tit wank the previous occasion.. and he blew his load on her tits then.

And yes... I did suck the large wad of his cum off her tit and ate it... so I have done, previously, but during this threesome. 😉

This forum is a great place to post this -- but a story this hot just begs to be written out. Add in your thoughts and feelings, further describe events leading up to the encounter, describe the sex itself in exquisite, painful, delightful details. It'd make a great "Loving Wives" tale that's not "just" a cuckold wank story !

I will bear that in mind. Our lives have been busy lately but we will no doubt be setting this up again in the future. I will relflect more on it and probably make it into an erotic tale. Thanks for your input.

You don’t by chance have any videos or photos to share? I’m in need of a few new ideas….!

If you are asking me as thread starter... sorry... not as yet.

I have mentioned videoing the whole thing... the other guy is up for it, my wife even agreed once before but changed her mind on the day. I would love this on video as it needs to be filmed just the once.

Fingers crossed moving forward.

Back