How Kinky? (Blog)

like the one where you play a girl.

I snorted.

Also is it just me or is he dense as fuck? Oh and incredibly boring. Another dim witted attention whore saying, "look at what a skank I am!" And no doubt cybering any of the lame-o's desperate enough to believe it's maybe a chick.

I snorted.

Also is it just me or is he dense as fuck? Oh and incredibly boring. Another dim witted attention whore saying, "look at what a skank I am!" And no doubt cybering any of the lame-o's desperate enough to believe it's maybe a chick.

I can't make anybody believe anything they don't want to. If you don't want to believe I'm "a chick"... well the world still goes round and I still have a pussy.:cattail:

I snorted.

But I can't really argue with the dim-whitted attention whore part:cattail:

Food for thought: Can laziness be a virtue?

http://dondwest.hubpages.com/hub/Laziness-is-a-Virtue

What you'll eventually discover is that laziness is synonymous with efficiency. Laziness is an instinct necessary for human survival. Think about it, lazy people try to find methods, systems, and strategies to get the most work done with the least effort. That's the definition of efficiency right there. The more you accept laziness as a virtue, the more you can work towards freeing up your time. Ironically enough, in the end, you end up getting more work done. When you're talented at utilizing your laziness, you have so much free time on your hands, that you're always looking for more and more activities to do.

Last edited:
This whole schtick has been done by better than you, and even then it gets boring.

Well, ok, you're already boring. But seriously, try posting about something other than about how you're dumb and fuck everything in sight.

I'm often asked... just how kinky are you?

or... What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done.

I've decided to start a vanity thread/mini-blog to discuss just that topic. How kinky is Kinky Sprite.

Damn kinky is the answer...

stay tuned to find out more!

Bravo Good answer, Kinky is a state of mind what I find kinky may be a walk in the park for the next person(s) but this is asexy topic to say the least.

I think that kinky_sprite is a cute name.

Live and let live, I say. No harm no worries. <sigh>
:cool:

The op doesn't bother me so much as the slobbering men who rush in. :rolleyes:

You know, I didn't see much of that until now.

Bravo Good answer, Kinky is a state of mind what I find kinky may be a walk in the park for the next person(s) but this is asexy topic to say the least.

I think that you are a star Kinky Sprite, love hearing about your "adventures" too.

I think that kinky_sprite is a cute name.

Live and let live, I say. No harm no worries. <sigh>
:cool:

You know, I didn't see much of that until now.

Well yeah... the "smart" people haven't figured out that the more they attack me, the more nice people will rush in to defend me. And if you haven't seen it til now... Look again at page 1.

Well, ok, you're already boring.

Obviously not boring enough... you keep coming back.

But I'm on to bigger and better things. I'd rather talk about getting my wet pussy fucked than debate weather or not thats interesting enough to talk about.

I don't defend, as opposed to simply draw my own conclusions.

Admittedly, though, I just don't like bullying very much ... and I really don't grasp the mentality of mean people. Like I said, live and let live ... more people in this world should live by it.

Obviously not boring enough... you keep coming back.

But I'm on to bigger and better things. I'd rather talk about getting my wet pussy fucked than debate weather or not thats interesting enough to talk about.

Only because I have free time in between plans. Plus, I can get a giggle at your expense. Win win.

Also it's "whether or not" not weather you dumb twat.

I don't defend, as opposed to simply draw my own conclusions.

Admittedly, though, I just don't like bullying very much ... and I really don't grasp the mentality of mean people. Like I said, live and let live ... more people in this world should live by it.

after this i'll let this go.. but i'm really amused by the arrogance of the people who come here and tell everybody else what is sexy or interesting or whatever (and then spend all there time on those boring threads...) I like to spend my time on things that are interesting... not boring.

Only because I have free time in between plans. Plus, I can get a giggle at your expense. Win win.

Also it's "whether or not" not weather you dumb twat.

Do you have any idea how much it turns me on being called a dumb twat?:cattail:

after this i'll let this go.. but i'm really amused by the arrogance of the people who come here and tell everybody else what is sexy or interesting or whatever (and then spend all there time on those boring threads...) I like to spend my time on things that are interesting... not boring.

But you are still posting in this thread.

boring people will be blocked...

so far 1hotfuck isn't boring me... lol go figure

cat and mouse?

someone pretending not to be a stolen camgirl and someone pretending not to have a cock...

Back