how big do you like your penis?

Ok 6 inches for me is like perfect I can take it all maybe a slight little gag which is fun and can bob on it for a good amount of time just down to the 5.5 inch mark for a bit the balls deep hold ect omg yes

For sucking I like 5.5 to 6.5 inch cocks, they go down easy. I do like a beautiful plum head with a nice ridge. A bit on the thicker side is nice too. Truthfully, any cock is fun to suck.
Yep, that would be my preferred size, too. Big enough to be exciting and satisfying for me, but not so big that they're difficult to accommodate.

mmmmmmmm good question. im comfortable with a guy that has a 8" maybe 9" dick and about 3 " in dia. but it seems the more comfortable I am with that size, the more Im looking for something a little bigger and thicker. mmmmm im not rel sure what my limit is.. but im very willing to find out.
Agreed, big is always better...

mmmmmmmm good question. im comfortable with a guy that has a 8" maybe 9" dick and about 3 " in dia. but it seems the more comfortable I am with that size, the more Im looking for something a little bigger and thicker. mmmmm im not rel sure what my limit is.. but im very willing to find out.
3" diameter would be a really thick cock, a beer can is 2.5" diameter!

I adore my girlfriend and her cock. I would not trade her for anyone on this earth. However, she is content to have sex once or maybe twice a day if she is feeling horny. Or maybe not at all if she is not.

A transgender woman I spent a week with about a year before I met my girlfriend had a small cock, maybe 4 or 4 and a half inches hard. Nevertheless she had an amazing sexual energy. She fucked me five times the first night. The whole week she was eager and ready to plow my ass and I was happy to be her slut.

We were not a good match in our personalities but when it came to sex, she was phenomenal, small cock and all.

My best friend is right at 8 inches but rather thin. I have grown to love sucking his cock. It feels amazing in my ass. I can’t get enough of it. The first cock I sucked was about 4 inches and I fell in love with being able to fit it all in my mouth at once.

The last 2 that I sucked were pretty large and while I loved it it was hard to keep my teeth from hurting them. I like an average size one that I can easily fit in my mouth and ass.

For my wife, she likes any size for sucking, but gets more excited when they are over 7". Most of the couples/guys we've played with have been in the 6"-9" range. For sex, she prefers 5"-8". Anything over 8" is not a good fit - but she'll give it the ol' college try! For anal sex, she prefers 5"-6".

For me, I enjoy oral, so I prefer all size cocks, but do enjoy the thicker ones. But as long as it's a mouthful, I'm happy.

Back